Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saydee

VIP Member
Heck … that must be Irish for fuck them all and double Fock for the Fux!
---

Hahaha … these influencers all have one thing in common; space invaders in their attics! 🤯🤯🤯🤯!
Maybe thats where T was gonna put the surgeon, the old lady and the sheep. Attic. Be hectic for her though because thats where she stores all her christmas clothing, 20,000 pairs of christmas pyjamas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

mayday mayday

It really is becoming hilarious to see a tribe of grown adults following a platform about nothing! Quite the tribe of desperados hanging to every loony tune the pied piper plays! How she ever concocted the name TiffanyThinks is beyond one’s wildest imagination…
I think she has a pipe dream of one day being able to ‘think’ past pee pee and bum bum, so Tiffany and Thinks is the dream she holds onto! TiffanyDreamweaver is more befitting 🥳🥳🥳
It was amusing when we came up with more appropriate names for her channel: Tiffany Doesn't Think. TiffanyThinks? Tiffany Hoodwinks.

• Haha
  • Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
I don't know how you do it, I really don't. I have tried every which way, but I just cannot get through the them any more, they are essence of tedium with a side of quease.
I only made it through five minutes this time, but there was a wealth of deadly boring material to play with.

• Haha

LeonorG

VIP Member
The fox is deceitful and probably very crazy too. Like turaj said, I trust nothing that comes out of her mouth.

Turaj

VIP Member
I don't know for sure, but I doubt the house was dilapidated. The 'needed' renovations were more likely aesthetic in nature given Tiffany's character and her color-scheme demands. In her old videos she had said that she likes the colors white and grey everywhere in a house. She said she couldn't afford blinds. However, she could have made drapes all on her own with bought fabric for a fraction of the cost of blinds. So, Tiffany went without window coverings until one of her aunts bought her custom-made blinds. I don't consider that a renovation. Oh, and she changed the electrical switches in the house. Whoopee!! (as if there were wires sticking out and people risked getting electrocuted!) Probably the original switches needed a wipe-down or weren't the 'proper' color-scheme she had in mind. Renovations my arse!!
(Oh, I could be incorrect...Tiffany's next video might be 'before' and 'after' views of her house.)

In fact, since there is no video of a 'before renovations' and 'after renovations', the renovations were probably not because they were necessary, but because they were desired by her. Imagine the views she could have gotten with a 'before' and 'after' full video series of a house renovation! Would she really have missed that opportunity to garner an audience? So, no, I don't believe the renovations were much more than aesthetic in nature.
I cannot go back and find it but I remember her taking a tour around and the place looked like a complete renovation. I also remember seeing her address and googling it and sure enough looked just like you would think with the two level townhome and not at all a new building. I remember thinking at that time she must be fairly intelligent to deal with all the construction etc. even with a contractor. I think her money ran out and then got some help with furnishings etc. Maybe I am imagining that...it was long ago.

Daisychain4

VIP Member
S.mafzali has nailed it with the reply to FF the issue is not and has never been anyone who uses clickbait, flogs merch or airfryers and leads the viewer to a parasocial relationship (l.love you alot alot alot my loving TT family) on YT they all do it to an extent it's exactly as this comment pointed out these are vulnerable cancer patients that she is stringing along and making money from. If she was a Jessica, Jenny, Nat, Emily (RIP) no one would blink an eyelid, fully support and appreciate how they are sharing their journey with educational and honest content. It is her use and abuse of *CANCER* that absolutely stinks, she lies (absolutely beyond doubt proven), exaggerates and manipulates the entire time leading people to question everything that she has ever said!!! Making money from YT not a problem ,"flogging" *CANCER* is.
Jenny is a truly honest and open look at life with cancer as a young woman. Nothing to hide be it ups or downs, just open and honest journey!
I also follow and support a young child in the states (USA) Delila on Insta @ ‘sweethippie92’ who is on a cancer journey. It’s extremely raw but very open and honest.

• Heart

c.sabatier

VIP Member
I just saw this comment. I’m not sure at what point she thinks Matt looks mad. I thought he looked bored in a lot of the scenes lol oops I should have said Ha!
When did Matt look pissed?

Why is T persisting with saying that it was Geoff Ferris's 60th birthday? It's pretty much 100% that he is the Geoff Ferris in all the online articles and his birth date is quoted as 13/03/62 in several places.
I guess it does not matter, but you know...
I am starting to think that the online date for Geoff Ferris is incorrect IF Matt was present when Tiffany, once again said it was his 60th birthday. I do not recall if Matt was present, but, if he was, why didn't he correct Tiffany and say '61st birthday' instead?
Additionally, if Aunt Button, who was wearing a 'We Got This' Tiffanythinks sweatshirt when she presented Tiffany the Irish ring, watches Tiffany's videos, why doesn't she, or anyone else from Matt's family who watches the videos, issue a correction in the comments section?
Interesting, isn't it, that Matt's 'acquaintances' who happen to be on this forum don't shine a light on these issues. Seemingly, they would rather have continued discussion here on Geoff Ferris's birthday or maybe they, too, don't know.

Result: When one looks up 'Matt Ferris' on Google, Tattle threads are first in line! Congratulations, Matt!
Soon, with all the discussion about the birthday of Geoff Ferris on these threads, Tattle will, once again, appear on searches for Geoff Ferris on Google.
So much for not helping people here with mundane dates! Tiffany's ambiguity will soon result in Matt's entire family being linked to Tattle threads! lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
She is going to have to up her game. I watched a bit this morning, the bit where she talks about her 'haul'. No sound so no idea what she was gabbing on about, but furiously pointing to a multipack bag of crisps, and then a packet of Rockys??? WTF?
Does she seriously think she can get away with such vacuous content for very long? And the sheep who are telling her that they 'looove' her videos, seriously?

• Haha
  • Heart

ginnyw

VIP Member
Lets be real, people follow cancer patients to see how things play out. They didn't subscribe to watch how to cook frozen junk food, how to organise a cupboard, the same nonsense over and over again. Its outright boring content she puts out. "I have had a lovely shower" "I am in my cosy pyjamas" "I am with my darling Matt" "I am with Amma, say hello Amma".
Tiffany doesn't do anything interesting with her life. T won't make it to a 100,000 subs. Its snorefest viewing.
---

"Going through a carwash" Haha good grief.
Me and my husband conducted a lot of our (illicit) courtship in a carwash. Now THAT might have made for more, unusual, viewing. But of course we'd never have filmed it!

• Haha
  • Wow

LeonorG

VIP Member
You are correct about Tiffany having been at the March 25 Mass at Christ the King Church, Limavady! What amazing intuition you have!
Tiffany and Matt were at the healing mass on March 25! The healing mass, as well as other masses, from the Limavady Parish are live-streamed. Below is a screen capture from the following video.

Therefore, either Geoff Ferris's birthday was not on March 13 OR Geoff Ferris's birthday WAS on March 13 AND Tiffany lied when she said that his birthday was on the day featured, which would NOT have been on March 13, but instead toward the end of the month.
OR
Tiffany and Matt spent more than 5 days in Ireland.

View attachment 2080438

Tiffany and Matt had walked up the middle aisle about 2 minutes earlier and stood with the rest facing the altar. Then, they went toward the right, and Tiffany can be seen in this screen capture walking back away from the altar.
Such a detective! 🕵️‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
You did well to get that far, most of us put our head through a wall at the thumbnail 👏
---

"The rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain" 😆
---

At this point it's a safe bet that her "blocked" list is longer than those that are not!!
---

I prefer "enabler" both Matt and Amma👍
---

Nor me, l don't know anyone in my circle that's even married or engaged other than my parents rocking 59yrs of wedded bliss.
Haha … the rain in Spain falls mainly on the plain!
Ditto … yes yes, us Aussies have that in our repertoire too 💗

• Heart

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
If Tiffany had money from working hard and saving, why did she request for her company to be liquidated because she couldn't afford her debts?
That was before she cottoned on to what a money-spinner having cancer can be if you are of a mercenary nature.

I do wonder what Youtubers do about tax in the UK, I presume that proceeds from their channels and merch need to be declared as taxable earnings?

• Heart

ScrattyRatty

Chatty Member
If this is true, it shows exactly how mercenary T is, and I find this utterly disgraceful - sorry Saydee I grabbed your screencap. You will need to zoom it, sorry.
20230412_174457.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Turaj

VIP Member
That video title is sick, I don't know why I'm shocked because I know her desperation to hit 100k outweighs everything else in her life but she's beyond manipulative now, a title that said "good news, clear scans" would draw just as much attention 😡😡
I agree but in all honesty in any channel on YT that I follow (most not cancer related but some are) they are well schooled that that thumbnail with caption is the most important part of the process. They all put a tease out there. They need you to click in and watch to the end. Most of the big news is left to the end. I think "hours" of viewing are part of their numbers to measure success by. Even the travel channels I watch with some great content producers do it. Most of them do it. TT is not unique. it just seems sort of disgusting with a big part of the audience either going thru or having a loved one with cancer.

Turaj

VIP Member
Why is T persisting with saying that it was Geoff Ferris's 60th birthday? It's pretty much 100% that he is the Geoff Ferris in all the online articles and his birth date is quoted as 13/03/62 in several places.
I guess it does not matter, but you know...
she cannot be that dumb....what the point is I don't know...does she think no one can figure out who he is and what his birthday is?
---
When did Matt look pissed?

I am starting to think that the online date for Geoff Ferris is incorrect IF Matt was present when Tiffany, once again said it was his 60th birthday. I do not recall if Matt was present, but, if he was, why didn't he correct Tiffany and say '61st birthday' instead?
Additionally, if Aunt Button, who was wearing a 'We Got This' Tiffanythinks sweatshirt when she presented Tiffany the Irish ring, watches Tiffany's videos, why doesn't she, or anyone else from Matt's family who watches the videos, issue a correction in the comments section?
Interesting, isn't it, that Matts 'acquaintances' who happen to be on this forum don't shine a light on these issues. They would rather have continued discussion here on Geoff Ferris's birthday.

Result: When one looks up 'Matt Ferris' on Google, Tattle threads are first in line! Congratulations, Matt!
Soon, with all the discussion about the birthday of Geoff Ferris on these threads, Tattle will, once again, appear on searches for Geoff Ferris on Google.
So much for not helping people here with mundane dates! Tiffany's ambiguity will soon result in Matt's entire family being linked to Tattle threads! lol.
Sorry but Matt is fully on board with any lie that TT tells on her vlogs. it is her domain and if she tells him to jump he does it. No respect left for him. I have never googled birthdays including the year born and had all of them be wrong. The guy was a big time athlete and ages are important in that field....all have him born 1962. It makes zero difference if the guy is 95 why not just put the facts? Geoff wanted nothing to do with the camera and given it was his party she should have just left it at home. I think his Aunt is savvy online and no doubt has seen much of TT and TL.

Last edited:

Villanelly

VIP Member
Her bum bum was sewed shut. She suggests that her bladder (assuming urethra too?) is still functional. Do we know anything about the functionality of her vagine? She spoke about having plastic surgery in that area but she did not elaborate any further.

If her vagine was sewn shut too do you reckon Matt is able to have intercourse with the actual stoma?
Have a read of these nurses‘ discussion… 👀

• Haha

Daisychain4

VIP Member
So IF T were to put up a charity link I wonder if foxy will go crawling back and write another ode to her idol?

Font tone is like T speaking about her cancer 🤪🤣
Has T replied to any of FF rants yet? Are the hordes of idiot followers commenting back yo FF?
(I don’t care to even look)

• Haha