Tiffany Thinks #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sure he will get comments but at least that one "Aunty" really came on strong with the gifts etc. I can't discount the fact that they might have really liked her. If nothing else I am sure they have respect for what she has been thru and seemingly she is doing so well. Some seem to have watched the videos so are aware of her utube persona. I think Matt's Dad's opinion may be interesting. Everyone was probably very happy to have Matt back home even for such a short stay but as in all families they will offer advice...I see "Aunty" really asking some questions about where this is going. Also this was at least 10 days delayed video and by now who knows?
If Matts family are anything like my family then my family wouldn't give two hoots. Providing their kids are happy, thats all my parents would care about.
I cant imagine any auntie asking any questions about where a relationship is going. Providing matt is happy why would any of his family ask anything?
I would only offer advise to my children, nephews & nieces if they asked me for advise.
Of course my family could be unique in not being intrusive, but I see it amonst my friends too. Kids leave the nest and parents don't intrude and ask too much. If their child is happy then its all that matters.
Regarding gifts? I don't see that as coming on strong and I actually find that normal behaviour. If anyone went to visit my mum she would give them a gift before they left. If someone comes to stay with me then I will generally give them something to take home with them. Or if they havent been able to visit for xmas or a birthday I might hold on to their presents and give them it when I visit them or they visit me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So Fluffy, you said you would not use the Block and Delete thing again. Gloves off now, I'm done with giving you the benefit of the doubt you are just another idiot follower with delusions of responsibility. You really are very very stupid!
She is back to her old habits? @H&N it's time to hunt down this stupid fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know how this new thread naming works , but I think it should be 'Does Tiffany dream of electric sheep' 🤣

• Haha
Of course it is one big act. I can see why many of her overseas viewers may be interested in T's video, seeing Belfast etc and why they don't question the tit T says.
Those in the UK though?
Tiffany acts like shes never seen detached homes? "Look at this a house with a gap, then another house and a gap. How CUTE" = Errr how many detached houses do we have in the UK?
Acting like shes never seen a 'mountain' or a hill? Just look at this! = We live on a tiny island and we are all within reach of countryside? I could literally walk 1 minute from where I live, upload it and it looks no different to Belfast. We are all within reach of countryside, fields, sheep.
A home bargains? Wow. Opticians! Wowsers. JUST LOOK.
Filming sheep and speaking in a baby voice " Do you likeeeeeeeeee me?"
Arrives at the beach and says "Look! Its so private. I just can't believe how private it is. = It was pissing it down in March. Maybe thats why others choose not to go to the beach?
I could guess that Tiffany is thick. Constantly listening to Matt and then double and triple asking "Whats it called?" "What did you say this is called?", but if I look at videos from T around 5 years ago, she is different. Recently I watched one where she caught the train into London to meet a friend for lunch. She was smartly dressed and was able to hold an intelligent convo without breaking out into her baby voice.
Its an act for the camera.
She is naturally very dumb but is playing a character at the same time.

• Haha
Nat's surgery was way more extensive than Tiffany's. Bones were removed too in the pelvis and spine and before the surgery there was talk of having difficulty walking long term. Her ureter was operated on and reattached, she has repeated kidney problems. Petrina had the same done as Tiffany and she already takes international flights and trains at the gym.

Nat was at the hospital for a month, Tiffany around 16 days. Nat had to return to the hospital due to complications and sepsis, Tiffany didn't.
Well there was lots of discussion on Tattle threads about it being a 'brutal' surgery and Tiffany would be in hospital for 3 to 6 months and would need to learn to walk again?
Around September time if you looked back. It was people being over dramatic and taking things quite literally. Talk that she would need to sleep downstairs and Matt should be putting a downstairs bed etc in. All quite ridiculous and OTT.
If Tiffany wasn't able to manage stairs then they wouldn't have discharged her home.
I can understand why some people would be surprised and confused if they had been reading these OTT discussions and not looking at the actual NHS documentations for the actual surgery and recovery.
---
I don't know how this new thread naming works , but I think it should be 'Does Tiffany dream of electric sheep' 🤣
https://www.discogs.com/artist/787190-Electric-Sheep-3 :D

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well there was lots of discussion on Tattle threads about it being a 'brutal' surgery and Tiffany would be in hospital for 3 to 6 months and would need to learn to walk again?
Around September time if you looked back. It was people being over dramatic and taking things quite literally. Talk that she would need to sleep downstairs and Matt should be putting a downstairs bed etc in. All quite ridiculous and OTT.
If Tiffany wasn't able to manage stairs then they wouldn't have discharged her home.
I can understand why some people would be surprised and confused if they had been reading these OTT discussions and not looking at the actual NHS documentations for the actual surgery and recovery.
---

https://www.discogs.com/artist/787190-Electric-Sheep-3 :D
True. I blame Tiffany though. She said she will need rehabilitation to learn to walk again. In the end the rehab part was only a day or two.
The doctor himself said that the surgery is brutal. Brutal probably in terms of how many organs are removed. I watched a few pelvic exenteration surgeries on youtube.
I agree that Tiffany must be on daily medication and pain. The bum bum 'situation' will take long to heal properly.

I haven't even watched it but l can confidently agree because her whole online life is one big act, l don't even know what's the truth and what's lies anymore 🤷‍♀️
---
Thought ld help explain the thumbnail 👍
---
Third world Belfast, who knew, soon they might even get a Hos pi tal.
---
Do my eyes decieve me? What is this block 🚫 and delete ✔✔✔
Well, that didn’t last long. A Dutch proverb is: a fox may lose his hair but not its cunning tricks.
---
Noooo, not my all time favorite for this creature. 😢 maybe something with sheep shearing, also very relevant for her.

• Haha
Of course it is one big act. I can see why many of her overseas viewers may be interested in T's video, seeing Belfast etc and why they don't question the tit T says.
Those in the UK though?
Tiffany acts like shes never seen detached homes? "Look at this a house with a gap, then another house and a gap. How CUTE" = Errr how many detached houses do we have in the UK?
Acting like shes never seen a 'mountain' or a hill? Just look at this! = We live on a tiny island and we are all within reach of countryside? I could literally walk 1 minute from where I live, upload it and it looks no different to Belfast. We are all within reach of countryside, fields, sheep.
A home bargains? Wow. Opticians! Wowsers. JUST LOOK.
Filming sheep and speaking in a baby voice " Do you likeeeeeeeeee me?"
Arrives at the beach and says "Look! Its so private. I just can't believe how private it is. = It was pissing it down in March. Maybe thats why others choose not to go to the beach?
I could guess that Tiffany is thick. Constantly listening to Matt and then double and triple asking "Whats it called?" "What did you say this is called?", but if I look at videos from T around 5 years ago, she is different. Recently I watched one where she caught the train into London to meet a friend for lunch. She was smartly dressed and was able to hold an intelligent convo without breaking out into her baby voice.
Its an act for the camera.
Not only is it an act for the camera, but lm starting to wonder how much of EVERYTHING is a lie!! Apparently her dates are off regarding the trip to Belfast (went earlier and stayed longer) Matt's father turned 61 and not 60 so who knows anymore. The more we know the more it explains the letter that was sent to her at RM (prior to PE??? surgery) and turned up at her home which rattled her, the way she freaked out when running into a "fan" at the Hospital and who knows she could have had the surgery back in October and inserted the singing carols outside RM in early December which was actually AFTER the surgery. She's so sketchy!!
---
Nope no hopikals in Belfast. They do have those amazing things though, speed bumps which amazed her because shes never seen a speed bump. I am tempted to go find the video of her and Amma in the car going over speed bumps, but I can't be bothered.
" Every morning I have been having a ham and coleslaw sandwich" for breakfast because the ham is so nice here. Still eating the same crap.
---
Some images to add to the belfast trip. "Making Memories in Belfast"
When we went to visit the sheep.
I laughed until l cried 😭
---
I reckon that sheep's gone into hiding today, to save itself from a life of beige and eating deep-fried versions of itself.
Cooked in the air fryer 😉
---
So Fluffy, you said you would not use the Block and Delete thing again. Gloves off now, I'm done with giving you the benefit of the doubt you are just another idiot follower with delusions of responsibility. You really are very very stupid!
Thems fighting words 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, that didn’t last long. A Dutch proverb is: a fox may lose his hair but not its cunning tricks.
---

Noooo, not my all time favorite for this creature. 😢 maybe something with sheep shearing, also very relevant for her.
I love that Dutch phrase! Would it be the same as a leopard never changes its spots in English?

• Heart
I can understand why some people would be surprised and confused if they had been reading these OTT discussions and not looking at the actual NHS documentations for the actual surgery.
I read all the Tattle threads pre surgery, remember she never ever stated it was to be PE and only said so after Nat said it. It was way OTT l agree, l think everyone was feeding off Tiffany and her being overly dramatic, l still don't believe she's had surgery to the extent that she leads us to believe and l never did but that's just my opinion and we will never know so go "Google it" 😫🤪

• Heart
Matt did not and does not plan to propose anytime soon in my opinion. He does not see Tiffany as part of the family, but as a close friend, possibly a 'friends with benefits' type arrangement. Tiffany, on the other hand, would want more...like an engagement ring. Here are my reasons:

1. Tiffany repeated many times while Matt was driving that she would like to come back to Ireland. Matt never responded by saying "Of course, since we'll be engaged/married." Instead, he shiftily mumbled a weak 'Yeah' to her query/statement about revisiting Ireland. I would have at least expected a firm 'OF COURSE we'll be back."

2. The ring. Tiffany received an Irish claddagh ring from Aunt Button (or Mutton). The woman with the dark hair (presumably dyed hair, as it looks quite dark for her and no sign of any white hair at all) was the Aunt Button who gave her the ring. This Aunt also made a comment about how married women wear a claddagh or combined claddagh ring with their wedding rings. There was NO MENTION of Tiffany's future wedding or ring or anything else related to that subject for Tiffany and Matt. Tiffany quickly went on to ask details of the ring rather than mention the word marriage. Aunt Button was very careful also, and, at least on camera, did not edge Matt on as to when (or if) he will be buying a ring for Tiffany. There was no mention of Tiffany with regard to marriage or marriage rings for her.
It was very nice of the aunt to offer Tiffany a ring, but I think Tiffany would rather have had Matt give her a ring, even if it was only a friendship claddagh ring at first.

Tiffany seems insistent on wanting to go back to Ireland again, maybe in part to pressure Matt. I think Matt needs to make a clear decision regarding Tiffany. Notice that when Tiffany showed Matt's brother with, presumably, his wife and child, Tiffany just said that that was Matt's brother. Tiffany did not say "This is Matt's brother AND his wife and baby.' Tiffany AVOIDS the word WIFE like the plague. It's like since she isn't Matt's wife, she doesn't want to acknowledge OTHER MEN's WIVES. Presumably, Matt's brother is married and right next to him was his wife because they are all Catholic and church-goers and I would doubt that Matt's brother would have had a child outside of wedlock. The brother's wife was happily next to her husband (Matt's brother) in the clip Tiffany showed. She could have made a comment that that was his wife, but TIFFANY AVOIDS the word WIFE.

An aside: I think Matt's mother has passed away. When Matt was eating the 15-ingredient piece of cake, he mumbled that his mom USED TO make this. (Why doesn't she make this cake anymore? That could have been a question Tiffany could have asked, but she didn't.)

Honestly, I did feel a little bad for Tiffany, as she was receiving a ring not from Matt, but from his aunt, who also made no mention of any future marriage between Matt and Tiffany. The aunt also didn't say something like 'You'll be like my own niece now, or part of the family.' Maybe she did outside the scope of the clip that was shown. However, since she was offering Tiffany a ring, she could have said it at that time as well.
Wedding bells are not yet on the horizon for Tiffany.
I don't feel sorry for Tiffany at all... she threw herself on Matt's family and the way she treated the grandpa was disgusting... she talked to him like he was a toddler and at the end of her visit reassuring him she would call him A LOT A LOT A LOT.... The "grandpa is my favorite" stuff, 🤮 like the family was in competition to be "her favorite person" :ROFLMAO: If Matt was my son, I would say after the visit, next time choose your girlfriends wiser or don't bring them to my place please. :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't feel sorry for Tiffany at all... she threw herself on Matt's family and the way she treated the grandpa was disgusting... she talked to him like he was a toddler and at the end of her visit reassuring him she would call him A LOT A LOT A LOT.... The "grandpa is my favorite" stuff, 🤮 like the family was in competition to be "her favorite person" :ROFLMAO: If Matt was my son, I would say after the visit, next time choose your girlfriends wiser or don't bring them to my place please. :)
I certainly felt she honed in on this "grand dad" as if she were already a member of the family. He was one of just a few that did not object to the camera. It left me wondering if this intense feeling of being part of the family had any serious basis in reality or is it imagined? I am sure they are eager for Matt to get married and maybe even move back but again what is the reality outside the camera of what they really think about TT as "the one"? New thread..."Matt's next move". Is that not what anyone left viewing this is waiting for?

• Haha
The "grandpa is my favorite" stuff, 🤮 like the family was in competition to be "her favorite person" :ROFLMAO: If Matt was my son, I would say after the visit, next time choose your girlfriends wiser or don't bring them to my place please. :)
When Tiffany had said that to Matt's grandfather, I instantly thought "Wow, she is treating Matt's family members like exhibits in a museum or a zoo: This one is my favourite!". This is the same type of statement she made about the sheep in the fields when she said that sheep were her favourite animals. Even if the grandfather was her favorite family member, she could have kept that information to herself. What she said could make others feel badly, especially Aunt Button who kindly gave her a ring. Even if Tiffany didn't really mean to be ranking people, then what she did belittled the grandfather, sort of like baby-talking a senior citizen because of his or her age.

Also, I think she was surprised to see a home store and opticians in Belfast because she expected Belfast to be backwards and third world-ish.

For me, the moment of heightened cringe was when Aunt Button opened the jewelry box revealing the ring and then proceeded to place the ring on Tiffany's hand. Matt was probably the one holding the camera, but said nothing!! When Aunt Button started talking about how Irish married women wear the claddagh with their wedding rings (or have one that is combined), I half-expected Matt to interject and say something like "Yeah, Tiff, that is how you'll be wearing all of your wedding rings one day." Instead, Matt stood there silently filming.

For those who doubt Tiffany actually would be happy to get an engagement ring, look at how, all of a sudden since she got back from the hospital, she started wearing the ring with the blue stone that had been given to her on her birthday last August by her sister. She never seems to leave the house without wearing it now. When Matt first noticed the ring on her during an appointment at the hospital, he actually hadn't recognized it and had ended up asking her about it. Hint, hint to Matt!!

Hey, Tiffany, if you're out here reading this, and you really want an engagement ring from Matt or for him to make a final decision regarding your future with him, just tell him the following:
"Matt, I really liked your home country and your family, and I've told you so many times I would like to return to see them and more of Ireland. However, I will only return to see your family on the condition that we are engaged." That should elicit some response from him.
Continuing to nag Matt about when they both could go back to visit while Matt responds near-apathetically to Tiffany's eagerness is not becoming behaviour. She shouldn't be like a little dog wagging her tail and expecting a treat from someone who might not have any for her. She should stand proudly and have some character rather than use nagging and baby voices as tactics. Of course, if she doesn't want to be engaged, then this last paragraph is moot.

• Heart
When Tiffany had said that to Matt's grandfather, I instantly thought "Wow, she is treating Matt's family members like exhibits in a museum or a zoo: This one is my favourite!". This is the same type of statement she made about the sheep in the fields when she said that sheep were her favourite animals. Even if the grandfather was her favorite family member, she could have kept that information to herself. What she said could make others feel badly, especially Aunt Button who kindly gave her a ring. Even if Tiffany didn't really mean to be ranking people, then what she did belittled the grandfather, sort of like baby-talking a senior citizen because of his or her age.

Also, I think she was surprised to see a home store and opticians in Belfast because she expected Belfast to be backwards and third world-ish.

For me, the moment of heightened cringe was when Aunt Button opened the jewelry box revealing the ring and then proceeded to place the ring on Tiffany's hand. Matt was probably the one holding the camera, but said nothing!! When Aunt Button started talking about how Irish married women wear the claddagh with their wedding rings (or have one that is combined), I half-expected Matt to interject and say something like "Yeah, Tiff, that is how you'll be wearing all of your wedding rings one day." Instead, Matt stood there silently filming.

For those who doubt Tiffany actually would be happy to get an engagement ring, look at how, all of a sudden since she got back from the hospital, she started wearing the ring with the blue stone that had been given to her on her birthday last August by her sister. She never seems to leave the house without wearing it now. When Matt first noticed the ring on her during an appointment at the hospital, he actually hadn't recognized it and had ended up asking her about it. Hint, hint to Matt!!

Hey, Tiffany, if you're out here reading this, and you really want an engagement ring from Matt or for him to make a final decision regarding your future with him, just tell him the following:
"Matt, I really liked your home country and your family, and I've told you so many times I would like to return to see them and more of Ireland. However, I will only return to see your family on the condition that we are engaged." That should elicit some response from him.
Continuing to nag Matt about when they both could go back to visit while Matt responds near-apathetically to Tiffany's eagerness is not becoming behaviour. She shouldn't be like a little dog wagging her tail and expecting a treat from someone who might not have any for her. She should stand proudly and have some character rather than use nagging and baby voices as tactics. Of course, if she doesn't want to be engaged, then this last paragraph is moot.
If she has to ask him then I suspect the answer may not be what she wants to hear.

l still don't believe she's had surgery to the extent that she leads us to believe and l never did but that's just my opinion and we will never know so go "Google it" 😫🤪
I lean towards that opinion myself and I'm allowed to since she won't ever tell us. She's so shady with her words and things she purposely leaves out that it's hard to believe anything she says when you're not a sheep with wool blinders on. Too many things just don't add up and if you are an honest regular-joe vlogger with nothing to hide, why would you need to cut out all the important parts of conversations, lead people on to believe several different things at once, lie about dates and be passive aggressive when called out. The little girl tit is an act in my opinion. You get glimpses of what she's really like every now and then but this whole persona looks fake.
That's just my take on it. Funny how someone else can think she's god's gift to the interwebs and speaks holy words of wisdom.
Tiffany Thinks She Seeks Sheep By The Seashore🐑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

I skiped thru everything and only watched the part where she introduced members of the family to the vlog. Wonder if she squealed when she thought ohmugawd thus is it, the proposal! Or she stopped Aunty Mutton and said wait wait Matt you take the camera...OK Aunty do it again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I skiped thru everything and only watched the part where she introduced members of the family to the vlog. Wonder if she squealed when she thought ohmugawd thus is it, the proposal! Or she stopped Aunty Mutton and said wait wait Matt you take the camera...OK Aunty do it again!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who heard 'Aunty Mutton' loud and clear!
---
Yes, that does it, Ginny. You will become the official TT vlog watcher. Priceless are these recaps 🤣👍🏻.
Oh God, no, really? Because you know, we used to have a lady who did the recaps on here, I forget her name. But something happened, and she Is No More. Rumour has it that she was air-fryed on 200 degrees and never heard of again....

• Haha

Yeah thats dead normal thing for a woman to say to her partner, isnt it " Matt, I really liked your home country and your family, and I've told you so many times I would like to return to see them and more of Ireland. However, I will only return to see your family on the condition that we are engaged."
---

Agree with this bit " what she did belittled the grandfather, sort of like baby-talking a senior citizen because of his or her age. " No different to the way she speaks to her neice and nephew though "ohhhhh baby eeeek".
---
True. I blame Tiffany though. She said she will need rehabilitation to learn to walk again. In the end the rehab part was only a day or two.
The doctor himself said that the surgery is brutal. Brutal probably in terms of how many organs are removed. I watched a few pelvic exenteration surgeries on youtube.
I agree that Tiffany must be on daily medication and pain. The bum bum 'situation' will take long to heal properly.
Did the surgeon actually say it was 'brutal' though? Can you imagine any surgeon telling a patient that a surgery is 'brutal'?
I wouldn't say Tiffany needed to learn how to walk again. Just some assistance following a major surgery, the same way with all major surgeries.
Reading here it was OTT. 3 TO 6 months before she would leave hospital and then assistance at home for a year.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Claddagh ring is an interesting gift for family to give to a woman that from what I can tell Matt brought to Ireland for first meeting. The direction of the heart as explained by Aunty etc. Question for those knowledgable on this...is this a common gift outside of a "relationship"? In a way I thought something a bit less personal under the circumstances might have been a bit more comfortable for all involved. I am sure it was well intentioned and maybe I am reading far too much into it. It just felt uncomfortable and I have to wonder about Matt's reaction. I had never heard of it but googled and it seems usually either a family heirloom or given in a "relationship" but can just be friends too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.