Tiffany Thinks #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes when Jenny Apple cries, it breaks your heart. I hope and pray the trial she is on will contribute to a miracle ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I haven't been following T's videos for a while now... I just come to these threads for updates.

So, since T is apparently clear of Cancer now what is next for her videos then?

Reactions: 11
I haven't been following T's videos for a while now... I just come to these threads for updates.

So, since T is apparently clear of Cancer now what is next for her videos then?
it seems cooking with T and HA and lifestyle (Garden center visits...screaming at Ella and Astin and Bum reports).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
In her latest video, Tiffany mentioned that her surgeon told her she didn’t need to have surgery only to tell her later that she did need it. I don’t recall him saying that she didn’t need surgery. Didn’t her doctor tell her that she could either choose to have the surgery in August, or wait until November, I believe it was. She decided to wait. Matt was the one that convinced her to wait.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
In Thread 20, medical information that was discussed included statements about positive vs. negative critical resection margins, definition of margins, and a diagram of the colorectal area depicting margins around a tumor. Additionally, interesting information about low-dose radiation was presented and discussed. Please refer to my posts and others' posts as well about these topics.

Tiffany's histology reports showed that upon removal of the T4bN1cM0 low-lying colorectal adenocarcinoma tumor, cancer was not detected in the margins. Tiffany stated in one of her videos that she had a pelvic exenteration, and suggested that viewers should 'Google' that surgery for details if they are interested. In a comment, Tiffany had further specified that she had had a full pelvic exenteration. Discussion on this forum concluded that the organs that were removed were actually stated by Tiffany in one of her earlier videos where she talked about organs to be removed. Those were: entire colon, rectum, anus, vagina, ovaries, and uterus. Tiffany's bladder was preserved, and she now has a stoma from her small intestine. Her first post-operative scan results were also clear of cancer.

There was extensive discussion centering around Tiffany's use of the name of a deceased cancer vlogger in some of her Youtube videos. Though the question was asked several times by various people in her comments sections, Tiffany has not yet addressed this issue.
---
In her latest video, Tiffany mentioned that her surgeon told her she didn’t need to have surgery only to tell her later that she did need it. I don’t recall him saying that she didn’t need surgery. Didn’t her doctor tell her that she could either choose to have the surgery in August, or wait until November, I believe it was. She decided to wait. Matt was the one that convinced her to wait.
You are correct, and I caught that detail of gross misrepresentation of her own case on her part. In that video released in August or September of 2022, she said the surgeon had presented her with three choices:
1. To have surgery now. (pelvic exenteration, but she only mentioned removal of part of the colon at the time.)
2. To wait for six-weeks, during which time the surgeon himself had said the cancer could spread! (So, if there was no cancerous tumor there anymore, what is it that could have spread in the six-week time period?!
3. The third option was never mentioned by Tiffany.

If the surgeon had concluded that Tiffany did not need surgery, why did he tell her that he could operate 'now', and that it would be better for her mental health if he operated 'now'?

Tiffany has, once again, either completely contradicted herself or grossly misrepresented what had been told to her at the time. Seemingly, she wants to 'create' her own story and her own history with regard to the chain of events. Tiffany does not always tell a consistent story. Viewers who have seen and remember all of her pre-surgery videos will likely catch this partial, incorrect, or inaccurate recount of her own medical history.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes when Jenny Apple cries, it breaks your heart. I hope and pray the trial she is on will contribute to a miracle ❤
Yes, it certainly does! And her husband was saying how she has to sleep in a very uncomfortable position due to pain.😢 I also hope and pray that the trial will contribute to a miracle ❤🙏🏻

• Heart
I just saw the newest short video from Tiffany. She also has 7 new TikToks. 😣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Is there a new ring on her finger in the next to last tiktok? (I don't know why I watched them :rolleyes:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank you @OH.FFS for starting off a new thread and @c.sabatier for the great summary of where we left off!

Is there a new ring on her finger in the next to last tiktok? (I don't know why I watched them :rolleyes:)
I didn't think she normally wore any ring on her ring finger, so that's something different (although I haven't watched her for quite awhile).

She also has 7 new TikToks. 😣
I have such a difficult time watching her tiktoks, her lipsyncs are completely out of actual sync with the songs she's apparently singing along with. Is it like that for everyone watching, or just on my end? She doesn't articulate the words either, she looks like she's mumbling. I really try to see the point to them...but fail.

She must be feeling much better, though, if she can record and edit so many tiktoks now, too! Gotta get all her social media back up and running! :rolleyes:

• Haha
it seems cooking with T and HA and lifestyle (Garden center visits...screaming at Ella and Astin and Bum reports).
Back bum bum. And updates on her Invisalign teeth situation which we don't see her faithfully putting on.

• Haha
Goodness knows what that back bum bum arse is all about! Anything that had wires like it did has to be pretty hectic, like ‘wired for sound’ 🤣

• Haha
Great catch! I didn’t notice that when I watched. I was sorry I watched them too lol 😂
---
Thank you @OH.FFS for starting off a new thread and @c.sabatier for the great summary of where we left off!

I didn't think she normally wore any ring on her ring finger, so that's something different (although I haven't watched her for quite awhile).

I have such a difficult time watching her tiktoks, her lipsyncs are completely out of actual sync with the songs she's apparently singing along with. Is it like that for everyone watching, or just on my end? She doesn't articulate the words either, she looks like she's mumbling. I really try to see the point to them...but fail.

She must be feeling much better, though, if she can record and edit so many tiktoks now, too! Gotta get all her social media back up and running! :rolleyes:
I don’t remember seeing that ring before!
I personally can’t stand the TikToks. I just watch out of curiosity lol 😂 I got one of her older ones stuck in my head for hours! That’s what I get for being nosy lol 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And updates on her Invisalign teeth situation which we don't see her faithfully putting on.
Perhaps Invisalign declined to sponsor her, so no further Invisalign updates will be forthcoming? :sneaky:

I got one of her older ones stuck in my head for hours!
Yikes, now that is a scary prospect to have occupied your grey matter! :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The giraffe bedding Ha bought, lol! And Tiffany saying it was not something she would have picked out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I know I’m old but I find those mouthing words to music Tik Tok style reels so annoying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know I’m old but I find those mouthing words to music Tik Tok style reels so annoying.
I'm very old and I just don't get Tik Tik Tik at all. Not got the app, and I don't want it. The ones of hers I have seen are purile.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.