Tiffany Thinks #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really morphine cancer free? Like her pain has gone from level 99 to 0? And she's totally off morphine then? Im actually amazed at her recovery. She went from major surgery to flying out for a trip 4 months later. I'd say she's recovered well and I'm happy for her.

Reactions: 8
I'm struggling through now, this is actually more dull than I imagined. "O wow ab opticians" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "a huge home bargains" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is from London, how do such mundane things surprise her?! It is like she's been living on the moon
---
I haven't even watched it but l can confidently agree because her whole online life is one big act, l don't even know what's the truth and what's lies anymore πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
---
Thought ld help explain the thumbnail πŸ‘
---
Third world Belfast, who knew, soon they might even get a Hos pi tal.
---
Do my eyes decieve me? What is this block 🚫 and delete βœ”βœ”βœ”
Yeh the whole timeline of it makes no sense, pretty typical of an influencer I guess. What his her boyfriends job? I wonder if they would consider moving there? I bet she'd love living there for the "small town" content, anyone notice her saying "if we lived here we would.." I wonder if it is a topic they're discussing

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm struggling through now, this is actually more dull than I imagined. "O wow ab opticians" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ "a huge home bargains" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she is from London, how do such mundane things surprise her?! It is like she's been living on the moon
---

Yeh the whole timeline of it makes no sense, pretty typical of an influencer I guess. What his her boyfriends job? I wonder if they would consider moving there? I bet she'd love living there for the "small town" content, anyone notice her saying "if we lived here we would.." I wonder if it is a topic they're discussing
Well they can't move to Belfast because she would have to get a plane, train, automobile back to London if she became unwell, remember they don't have a Hos pi tal in third world limerick village, and they don't have medicine in Ireland either, it's a no to such a risky move being so far away from health care πŸ˜‰

• Haha
That last lineπŸ€ͺπŸ˜…πŸ˜… thanks for lightening the mood on the whole marriage situation, now about Matt and the sheep gang bang tell me more 🀣
---

BURN πŸ”₯on the reference to viewers blindly following her like sheep!! I think Tiffany has a lot a lot of subtle digs to her STANS and Prattlers hidden in the videos, she's taking the piss that's for sure.
---

"Nice and normal" tit no wonder he's not committed to her, Tiffany would definitely not fit in with any "normal" Family, Tiffany reminds me of being visited by "the suck fairy" anything you used to enjoy is no longer awesome as she sucks the life out of everything and everyone!!
Now I have mental images of Matt putting sheep in head locks :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she really morphine cancer free? Like her pain has gone from level 99 to 0? And she's totally off morphine then? Im actually amazed at her recovery. She went from major surgery to flying out for a trip 4 months later. I'd say she's recovered well and I'm happy for her.
I am astonished at her seemingly fast and near complete recovery following such a brutal surgery. Nat Woodward still has pretty serious painful episodes and she is also considered NED as far as I know. Tiffany really only complains about the soreness on her backside.It would be interesting to know if she's still on strong pain but of course we're never allowed any helpful details.

• Heart
Well they can't move to Belfast because she would have to get a plane, train, automobile back to London if she became unwell, remember they don't have a Hos pi tal in third world limerick village, and they don't have medicine in Ireland either, it's a no to such a risky move being so far away from health care πŸ˜‰
Apart from hospital visits does she ever leave her home? Even in Croydon there are lots.of detached houses. This whole video is just bizarre and somehow at the same time cringe

• Heart
  • Haha
So Fluffy, you said you would not use the Block and Delete thing again. Gloves off now, I'm done with giving you the benefit of the doubt you are just another idiot follower with delusions of responsibility. You really are very very stupid!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I haven't even watched it but l can confidently agree because her whole online life is one big act, l don't even know what's the truth and what's lies anymore πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
---
Thought ld help explain the thumbnail πŸ‘
---
Third world Belfast, who knew, soon they might even get a Hos pi tal.
---
Do my eyes decieve me? What is this block 🚫 and delete βœ”βœ”βœ”
Of course it is one big act. I can see why many of her overseas viewers may be interested in T's video, seeing Belfast etc and why they don't question the tit T says.
Those in the UK though?
Tiffany acts like shes never seen detached homes? "Look at this a house with a gap, then another house and a gap. How CUTE" = Errr how many detached houses do we have in the UK?
Acting like shes never seen a 'mountain' or a hill? Just look at this! = We live on a tiny island and we are all within reach of countryside? I could literally walk 1 minute from where I live, upload it and it looks no different to Belfast. We are all within reach of countryside, fields, sheep.
A home bargains? Wow. Opticians! Wowsers. JUST LOOK.
Filming sheep and speaking in a baby voice " Do you likeeeeeeeeee me?"
Arrives at the beach and says "Look! Its so private. I just can't believe how private it is. = It was pissing it down in March. Maybe thats why others choose not to go to the beach?
I could guess that Tiffany is thick. Constantly listening to Matt and then double and triple asking "Whats it called?" "What did you say this is called?", but if I look at videos from T around 5 years ago, she is different. Recently I watched one where she caught the train into London to meet a friend for lunch. She was smartly dressed and was able to hold an intelligent convo without breaking out into her baby voice.
Its an act for the camera.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
We never heard of a stoma or stoma supplies here either so she couldn't live here, the coloplast nurse that visits my job just comes for a gossip or a cup of tea, she definitely doesn't access our residents and advise accordingly, that only happens where Tiffany lives aka cloud cuckoo land.

• Haha
Nope no hopikals in Belfast. They do have those amazing things though, speed bumps which amazed her because shes never seen a speed bump. I am tempted to go find the video of her and Amma in the car going over speed bumps, but I can't be bothered.
" Every morning I have been having a ham and coleslaw sandwich" for breakfast because the ham is so nice here. Still eating the same crap.
---
Some images to add to the belfast trip. "Making Memories in Belfast"
When we went to visit the sheep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon that sheep's gone into hiding today, to save itself from a life of beige and eating deep-fried versions of itself.

• Haha
I never made a fuss about meeting my in-laws (all three sets of them) and in the case of the first two lots, I was pretty glad I hadn't!
---
God, why I am watching this vlog-tripe? If I wanted to see endless shots of bleak countryside I could just look out the window. Anyway, here's Tiffany: 'We won't be able to see the whole of Ireland.' No tit, Sher-gonk! 'Aren't these houses unreal?' Nope. They're just not soulless modern boxes painted in different shades of greige. 'That's the first speed bump I've ever seen.' WHAT? 'I don't think I've got the right shoes on.' That's because you are wearing brilliant new white trainers on a muddy country walk, Tiffany. Oh crap, the tinkly piano music is back. I HATE THAT. (And I'm a pianist so it must be bad). 'Everywhere I look there's a view.' Yep. That's called, erm, the world existing. 'You can sit in your car and have lunch on the beach here- incredible.' That is truly a revelation and my life will be all the better for knowing it. Oh, here's a cake with with fifteen ingredients in it. This is obviously going to be giving Tiffany ideas when she gets home, except hers will be full of hash browns, pasta, hot chocolate, ice-cream, chocolate, chicken, cheese, ham, gonks, croissants etc. Did she just say 'This is Aunty Mutton' about one of HA's relatives shortly after talking to a sheep or was that my hearing? I have to say, that HA's family do actually look very nice. I can see where HA gets his friendly nature from, not to mention his endless patience and look of bemused tolerance. Tiffany is now off to church, somewhat bizarrely on Saturday but Aunty Mutton says it's a healing mass. First, she wants first to go and re-visit that kindly farmer and thank him for, well, being a farmer as well as ask to take his sheep home with her - WTF???? Since when was sheep-stealing legal in Surrey? Meanwhile, Tiffany is asking us to look at all those houses with gaps between them! Yes, dear, that's called 'detached', which is what I now must become if I'm to save my soul from any more of this drivel. BEAM ME UP.
Yes, that does it, Ginny. You will become the official TT vlog watcher. Priceless are these recaps πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ».

• Heart
  • Haha
I am astonished at her seemingly fast and near complete recovery following such a brutal surgery. Nat Woodward still has pretty serious painful episodes and she is also considered NED as far as I know. Tiffany really only complains about the soreness on her backside.It would be interesting to know if she's still on strong pain but of course we're never allowed any helpful details.
I think she probably is on quite a few meds. Someone else commented on her hyperactivity in this video..Not exactly sure what to make of this recovery other than than only 4 months from surgery it seems almost complete. I heard nothing about the bum bum and she seemed to be sitting for quite some time in the car etc. One takeaway was her absolute disbelief that the beach was so empty...as if Matt had cleared it just for the princess (she said this)? It was a very cold, windy and nasty day and even the most beautiful and popular beaches in the world are empty on such a day. But is was just for her? Good insight into how her mind works. I wonder what "Dad" thought? Of course she will be calling "grand dad" everyday now!! I say the pressure is really on for Matt!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
I think she probably is on quite a very meds. Someone else comment on her hyperactivity in this video..Not exactly sure what to make of this recovery other than than 4 months from surgery. I heard nothing about the bum bum and she seemed to be sitting from quite some time in the car etc. One takeaway was her absolute disbelief that the beach was so empty...as if Matt had cleared it just for the princess (she said this)? It was a very cold, windy and nasty day and even the most beautiful and popular beach in the world is empty on such a day. But is was just for her? I wonder what "Dad" thought? Of course she will be calling "grand dad" everyday now!! I say the pressure is really on for Matt!!!
I think her emphasis on it being empty was imagining a proposal

• Haha
  • Wow
And the possibility that Ha will finally takes off will be very realistic. Can you imagine that you take such an ignorant dumb sheep to your family and present her as your girlfriend? I think that after this visit the family will try to put some wisdom in Ha’s head. πŸ˜–

• Heart
So Fluffy, you said you would not use the Block and Delete thing again. Gloves off now, I'm done with giving you the benefit of the doubt you are just another idiot follower with delusions of responsibility. You really are very very stupid!
Fluffy. The wolf in sheeps clothing. Fluffy the insider family relative ;)
---
And the possibility that Ha will finally takes off will be very realistic. Can you imagine that you take such an ignorant dumb sheep to your family and present her as your girlfriend? I think that after this visit the family will try to put some wisdom in Ha’s head. πŸ˜–
Well, T has met them all before she says, this was the first time meeting them together. I am sure Matts cousin Victoria who lives in London and has appeared in a few of T's previous videos will have given the family a heads up of Tiffany and what to expect, ie overgrown woman needing to be in nappies if you are to judge her by voice and vocab alone. "LOOK!!!!!!!!! It's Ammmma (Shrieks) It is Amma! Amma is the car. Awwww Amma. Amma is in the car" Who was she expecting to be waiting in the car? Santa Claus?
The constant "we are going for coffee in a little cafe" Likkle baby cafe and I am just going to have a likkle bite, only a likkle bite"
And the breaking out in songs completely randomly.
Anyway, its now back home to have her hair brushed and back in cosy, comfy pyjamas I am sure.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I am sure he will get comments but at least that one "Aunty" really came on strong with the gifts etc. I can't discount the fact that they might have really liked her. If nothing else I am sure they have respect for what she has been thru and seemingly she is doing so well. Some seem to have watched the videos so are aware of her utube persona. I think Matt's Dad's opinion may be interesting. Everyone was probably very happy to have Matt back home even for such a short stay but as in all families they will offer advice...I see "Aunty" really asking some questions about where this is going. Also this was at least 10 days delayed video and by now who knows?

• Haha
Fluffy. The wolf in sheeps clothing. Fluffy the insider family relative ;)
Nope, I still don't believe she is actually connected to T, apart from in her delusional mind, where she is imagines they are connected in some sort of sisterly or best friendy way. But Fluffy doesn't get it, narcissists don't do connections.

Last edited:
Nat's surgery was way more extensive than Tiffany's. Bones were removed too in the pelvis and spine and before the surgery there was talk of having difficulty walking long term. Her ureter was operated on and reattached, she has repeated kidney problems. Nat was in the hospital for a month, Tiffany around 16 days. Nat had to return to the hospital due to complications and sepsis, Tiffany didn't.

Petrina had the same done as Tiffany and she already takes international flights and trains at the gym.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.