Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly my thoughts. And in her at home video, her repeatedly apologizing for not having updated got her exactly the responses she wanted, hundreds of subs repeating the same mantra-- "Oh Tiffany, you don't need to apologize!"

Why was watch and wait a wrong decision? Her surgeon clearly didn’t think deferring surgery was wrong. The surgeon that’s qualified and experienced in Ts cancer.
But did her surgeon truly lean in the direction of W and W? Or was that simply T's confused take on what was said? All we have is T's word on it, which hasn't proven to be very reliable

Reactions: 15
very hard to know what was said but IF he did lean to W and W I think because he had a patient that had not yet grasped the extent of change in life after surgery...I assume she asked questions that took him to that opinion and decision.

Reactions: 2
very hard to know what was said but IF he did lean to W and W I think because he had a patient that had not yet grasped the extent of change in life after surgery...I assume she asked questions that took him to that opinion and decision.
Possibly. But with T, I don't assume anything. I recall the deluded thinking from her and her family members -- i.e.everything had turned to mucus, the cancer was gone, the failed biopsy could have meant no tumor, she'd never have to worry again after surgery. And on and on and on.

Reactions: 16
Someone asked T: "What will happen after the surgery?"
T: "After surgery I will be cancer free."

Amma: "Maybe they can't do the biopsy cause the cancer is gone."
T: "Yes, maybe."

Matt: "They have to take it out so that you don't ever have to worry about cancer again. You will not have to think about cancer anymore."

The clown car conversation:
T: "The cancer is back. The cancer has grown. They are doing the surgery."
Also T: "If he sees no cancer during the biopsy, then it is another watch and wait."

And it's fine to be confused and it's understandable that she was overwhelmed but don't send this confusing information to the world. It's irresponsible. Sit down, collect your thoughts and think about what you are going to say and only then start filming. Like any other normal human being.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I am sure that comments like that were said in conversation with surgeons...must have been a real job to get her to mentally accept the potential outcomes after surgery. I feel Matt was the ringleader in the delusional thinking and Amma just went with it as being in reality was too tough. I get it. But Matt knew better.

Reactions: 9
And who knows what they even told Amma. Apparently she did not know a lot for a long time which is strange cause she was the chauffeur driving them to appointments.

Reactions: 12
I’m so sorry to hear about your beautiful grandson. Love and hugs

Yes. I didn’t expect Matt or her sister to post an update. But during that time of her in surgery, when comments were being deleted.. irritated me. Because she said that social media is her space not Matt’s or her families. So when comments were being deleted, I assumed it wasn’t her so it could have been Matt or her sister .. even though she said social media was her space. But hey, she filmed so quickly after surgery.. maybe it was her deleting comments? Who knows.
Agreed with you.. she shares her journey on her own time. That’s why I wasn’t so concerned about an update… only that people were asking for an update and being worried, while someone was deleting comments was interesting/weird maybe? But I do think people have become to involved in her story.. like not sleeping at night or I have read comments on her channel that said ‘I check your channel everyday’ .. chill, lol.

I think it does help her mental health for sure. In her video about her surgery, she said after talking to the camera she is feeling better and she will contact her friends now.

Reactions: 10
Agreed. They all seem quite willing to enable her deluded thinking. A 30 yr old woman treated like a child all her life.

She has always been pretty adamant that the medical advice at that time was wait and watch was the preferred route. She says her surgeon told her that, then had it confirmed by a nurse on the phone after people were questioning it. Then reiterated it again just the other day in a comment in her first video after hiatus.

Not sure what to think, but maybe they had a good reason at that time for recommending it. Doubt we’ll ever know.

Reactions: 7
Hello! Yep, I agree you can be empathetic and angry at someone for sure. My exfriend living with histrionic personality disorder made me ao angry as to how she could avoid and deny so easily. But, my anger was diminished as she does live with a personality disorder, one that I do not have experience with. Still angry, but approaching her situation with empathy also.

aw, no worries! Perhaps it’s a cultural thing. And no! I am not American, British or Australian.. Canadian here Whoop whoop.

I always think YouTubers are brave for filming themselves in public.. something I cannot imagine myself doing, hahah. But I do think she uses YouTube/social media as an escape for sure. Some could question how t could pick up her camera so quickly after surgery or not spend more time with friends/family but rather spends it filming and editing. I definitely questioned it many times.. but I’m not going through what she’s going through. And I agree.. people have the right to voice their concerns.. and we may not all agree. But it’s great to read others opinions and debate respectfully

But maybe she left it because she has good news and the W and W wasn't bad after all. For all we know she had cells in her colon back in August and they could have operated then, missed it and where would she be now?
I think t and Matt thought w and w was a good idea because biopsy came back with no cancer cells detected. Then they met with the whole medical team doing her surgery, which Matt and t said the cancer came back.. so .. I think they really thought the cancer went away.. making them choose t choose w and w.

Leonor.. stop.. don’t remind me. I read the first two you wrote and I had to stop myself

Maybe I’m not seeing this yet as I couldn’t watch all of her last video.. but damn, if what you’re saying is true about the voice changes… excuse me, but that’s fked up..

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I had to re-watch and you're not wrong.

Reactions: 15
It’s always been the same!
Tiffany should be more like Jessica. Tiffany is going to lose viewers if she doesn’t reply. Tiffany’s needs to say what was removed and what was found. This was while t was in hospital too. ‘
Then t puts out a video saying she’s been in her room for days, or a video crying and suddenly she’s been through so much, is so brave and EVERYONE needs to show empathy.
Next month
Well its there........ On her youtube channel.
I think many people see the tears and get upset, then don't quite notice whats happening. May sound strange reading this, but when I see someone cry, it makes me cry? Unsure why, but its something I have always done. I sometimes do it when someones laughing, I laugh even when I don't know why they are laughing. Strange!

So T was talking in a slow groggy voice and crying. Male nurse asks if she is ok? T's voice speeds up and she says very clearly "yes I'm ok thankyou" and then comes back to speaking to the camera and the voice changes. She was saying she wasn't ok to the camera, she couldn't see and didn't know why, and she didn't know where anyone was.

Reactions: 11
Aw.. yeah me too.. What you wrote doesn’t sound strange at all as I always cry when I see others cry, especially children. And I laugh when others laugh.. especially if someone has a contagious laugh, haha

hm, I can’t say I watched the whole video. I turned it off when t was asking for Matt and amma. It must be so scary to wake up after a major surgery and no one she knows is there. I had a wisdom tooth pulled out while I was put under. And when I saw my mom who had to drive me home, I was so emotional. Can’t imagine how t felt. But, just because t was crying doesn’t mean my opinion has changed about her. If I see the things I was calling her out previously for reappear (which I’m sure they will- that damn air fryer and ‘every time we go to hospital I always say we have to wear the ‘we for this shirt’ - gosh, I think I even memorized what she’s said because I’ve heard it so many times, or clickbaiting titles which drove me nuts) I’ll continue to call her out .. and be blocked most likely, which is fine, lol.

but I’ll have to go back to her video and pay attention to what you wrote.. im curious now.

Reactions: 10
I had to re-watch and you're not wrong.
It's so interesting how different we perceive things watching the same video. Actually thought that first sweet reaction to the nurse meant that she is just naturally that polite and sweet. Because if she is like that all drugged up it cant be put on. I just alway felt that all the sweet baby talk she does was fake and put on for the camera but maybe that is just the way she is.

I still can't get over that the first thing she did when she woke up was pick up the camera/phone. To me, it's insane. As some of you say, vlogging probably brings her comfort. I wonder how she got through editing that video? It's gotta be hard watching yourself in that state.

I was just commenting on her not being wrong on how her voice changed. I have no idea what it means, if anything. I assume she's VERY drugged up, she'd have to be. And yes, she always seems very kind and polite when talking to anyone at the hospital.

Do we know how long after surgery this was filmed? I know she says 24 hours she lost, so is this the next day? The board says Monday when Matt is there but I wouldn't think she'd have had surgery on Sat or Sun? Maybe this is really a few days after the surgery?

Yes, but those surgery videos do not show a person with altered mental status verbalizing unguardedly to a camera. There is a difference. What she put out was even more vulnerable than if she had just put out video of the actual surgery. I find it VERY interesting and even vindicating (?) for T because people can not hide their true selves when they are that altered by medication, and as someone else already mentioned, she was still sweet and positive. About Matt, I too. noticed his change in tone that I had not ever heard before where he TELLS T to stop moving about. I think this video proves that her therapeutic outlet is filming -- it gives her a sense of connection to her family that she can be real with -- with the family she doesn't have to put up a good front for. In this way, it could be an actual healthy coping skill given all of her family and intrapersonal dynamics. I think this video went a long way to dispel many questions and suspicions about T's motivations being as calculated as we have suspected. Time will tell.

Wow. Wow. WOW! That's quite the story -- so much blood loss and arrests x2 -- you have a special purpose -- you know that right?!

please don’t judge Tiffany on her not speaking to friends or family, she could have ptsd from icu (I did) and other Mental health issues. She will talk to them ready, protecting your mental energy is not deplorable or selfish.

[/QUOTE]

SO. Well. Said!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Woah… wait a minute… ‘finally weaning yourself.’ I’m sorry but you must see how crazy that sounds right?! With all due respect 🫡

Reactions: 2
Woah… wait a minute… ‘finally weaning yourself.’ I’m sorry but you must see how crazy that sounds right?! With all due respect 🫡
Woah…wait a minute … No it’s not crazy, it’s honest and I’m using language most of us understand because I amongst many here had been fascinated and engulfed by Tiffany’s story and looking forward or dependant on her updates, which then turned into frustratingly watching her updates to find out how she was doing and if she would take on any of the constructive advice we all tried to give her.. you tune in weekly because you somewhat care about this online persona and kinda worry about them and how others may be affected.

I mean you picked out one word from a whole post 🫡!!?you must know how crazy that is right?
But it’s all good and respectfully…goodbye

I'm coming down with a flu and feel gross so I don't think my post is going to make much sense but here is is anyway.

Medical ptsd is real. I have it from numerous times ending up in resus. But it doesn't stop you from talking to friends and family. I think her friends and family have consciously given her space until she is ready.

Tiffany is alive and is recovering - this we are all thankful to know. I can't speak for anyone else, but here is my reasoning for previous comments about lack of information: I never wanted itemised lists, as some people are suggesting TL are complaining about. Most of us watch youtubers who talk to the camera and explain things. Tiffany had done her tea with Tiffany talks but she usually posts raw footage of her and family comprehending information as it comes and leaving people hanging/ worrying/ feeling confused etc.

None of us are entitled to information but Tiffany is causing people to become invested in her life with her actions. Her actions of vlogging and uploading are impacting others. As humans, we worry about other humans that we know about, (unless we are heartless individuals).If we didn't know of Tiffany or her cancer, we wouldn't be asking questions or talking here.

Yes I told you this post may not make sense. I hope you don't judge me too badly lol.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.