Tiffany Thinks #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off into 2023 we go …

Well it would literally take a ‘man of few words’ to give a recap on our Tiffany … there really isn’t anything to add. I wonder if there ever will be?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Off into 2023 we go …

Well it would literally take a ‘man of few words’ to give a recap on our Tiffany … there really isn’t anything to add. I wonder if there ever will be?
Hahaha! Thank you for such a fulsome and up to the moment recap of where we are in this TT journey! You've pretty much caught everyone up to date, haven't you.

Reactions: 10
The whole thing about people feeling let down by Tiffany makes me feel sad. Sad because I can imagine stuff like that happening with people. For example, my mum once decided to clear her house out and put it all on Ebay. My mum being the softie that she was would end up giving stuff away for free. When a young girl messaged my mum to say she was interested in one of my mums items for sale, but didn't have the money and could my mum wait until the young girl got some money? My mum felt sorry for her and decided she was sending her it for free along with boxes and boxes of ornaments from the same collectors range. The buyer didn't even send my mum a thankyou! A few weeks later I checked the buyers account and she had listed and was selling everything my mum had sent her.

I feel for many of T's subscribers. I have seen some of the older ladies proudly wearing their Tiffanythinks merch. Repeating the phrase "we got this", and for me? I don't see any 'we' whatsoever. T doesn't even bother to reply to most of them.
Most have been supporting T for well over a year and none even know what type of surgery she's had?
It is a one sided 'friendship'

Reactions: 32
I feel so sorry for your mum - there are really some horrible people around.

Reactions: 23
I feel so sorry for your mum - there are really some horrible people around.
I totally agree. I don't know how these people live with themselves.
To take advantage of someone's good nature like that is disgusting. It makes me very sad.

Reactions: 17
Im so confused regarding the cancer

so is she under the impression the cancer has now gone as shes had the op? Her story has never made sense what so ever to me

Reactions: 9
She said something just before the operation saying that there was another challenge ahead so we thought this could be some mop-up chemo to clear her body completely of any cancer cells.

Now she will be concentrating on walking, moving generally and dealing with her stoma.

So she has replied/commented on Nat's channel but not to her own subscribers.

Her modus operandi to work the algorithm is to make her viewers comment on each other comments and drive up traffic. She did pretty well working the algorithms with her video asking her viewers if she should have the surgery and subsequent clown car convos.

Anyhoo. Glad she's done with her surgery and is on the mend.

As for what ORGANS were removed. I guess we'll know when (if) we know.

Reactions: 14
Im so confused regarding the cancer

so is she under the impression the cancer has now gone as shes had the op? Her story has never made sense what so ever to me
I think the hope for most patients that agree and undo evasive surgery is to ultimately rid the body of disease and become cancer free. Tiffany appeared to have that attitude throughout the months when she was saying she can forget about cancer after having surgery. However, she did do a 180 right before she had surgery and I think I can guess why.
On the consent form the consultant has to note all potential things that can happen. The usual internal bleeding, infections are commonly noted on consent forms. In T's case I think she might have had the talk where the consultant will have told her there is the possibility that she may have recurrence on the next or future scans, further treatment may be needed etc.
It's quite disheartening to read it and be told that, but they do have to cover themselves and I understand why. The NHS often get sued by angry patients and families that claim they would never have had the surgery if they knew there was a chance it wouldn't change a thing.
Regardless to what I think and feel about Tiffany and her antics, I do hope this surgery has got rid of her disease. I really do.

Yes its quite clever isn't it.
It sounds great when she is describing how she wants her 'online family' to be? Never leave anyone out. Always reply to each other and help each other.
I saw through that and realised she was pushing hard for engagement in her comments.
Leave a comment in the comments section about what hot chocolate you like.
Leave a comment in the comments section about what you would do? Would you have surgery or not?
Post a picture of your Christmas tree.
Send me a comment with your favourite recipe because I am looking for inspiration.

Reactions: 15
I am trying to figure a serious video by this "Cancer" YT woman that sets forth the operation and how it went. I am not expected this but it is the only decent way to update her TT fam. No play by play...just what they took...what they found...a follow up to all the nonsense she spewed about all the scenarios. She now knows what scenario it was and the outlook for the coming months and years. There will be some progress and probably lots of set backs...no doubt more chemo etc. If her first video back with "Hello my loving....." etc. does not have some information I have to conclude she is really a worse fake than I already think she is. If she starts up with the same trash and merch peddling as I expect ,it will confirm my thinking even more.

Reactions: 12
I think she had a ditsy and vacuous YouTube which has morphed into a cancer channel. She doesn’t have the intelligence or emotional depth or commitment to her followers to run it as one however.

Many people have a genuine interest in cancer posters, and hers just doesn’t tick the boxes. I don’t suppose she has the slightest intention of making her channel informative in terms of her operation and recovery. This is frustrating as it’s the sole reason she now has a large following, but I bet her future videos will be more of the same old bollocks.

At this point, she either overstated the seriousness of her op, or she's on a 2/3 week delay. There's no way around it. She posted she was going in to surgery 2 weeks ago. Now, she's well recovered enough to go home? Something really isn't adding up

Reactions: 19
At this point, she either overstated the seriousness of her op, or she's on a 2/3 week delay. There's no way around it. She posted she was going in to surgery 2 weeks ago. Now, she's well recovered enough to go home? Something really isn't adding up
what I find amazing is that most of those posters on TT or IG think this is some miracle and don't even entertain that the surgery was not 2 weeks ago per video.

Yes YT vlogging 101. Viewer engagement. Instead of responding to comments herself, she let the viewers do the work for her. At the end of the day, she does not even acknowledge what anyone has posted.

Yes YT vlogging 101. Viewer engagement. Instead of responding to comments herself, she let the viewers do the work for her. At the end of the day, she does not even acknowledge what anyone has posted.
And she does not care what anyone writes as long as it's not "hate" comments.

what I find amazing is that most of those posters on TT or IG think this is some miracle and don't even entertain that the surgery was not 2 weeks ago per video.
The thing is (and I might be wrong), if it's a more "minor" version of the op (e.g., she still has her bladder, which I think she does from her videos on Insta?), and she made it out with only having a hysterectomy and colostomy, I don't think 2 weeks would be that unusual? My mum had a full hysterectomy and came home the same day. So that would then fall on Tiff making it seem worse than it was.

Plus, her instagram caption states she was out of hospital in less than 3 weeks. So that's anywhere from the two weeks, to 20 days, after the op

She only has herself to blame for people's doubt. I am doubtful she had a full PE. I saw the BBC video of a man that did and he had to almost relearn to walk etc. I think she exaggerates and is a liar.

Reactions: 16
I'm thinking of Tiffany's state and Nat's state post-surgery and came up with the following points:

- Tiffany had a keyhole robotic surgery (Less invasive. Nat on the other hand, was cut open from front to back [her words and she posted pictures])
- Even if Tiffany had a total PE, Nat had that + bones from her spine and pelvis removed which rendered her walking difficult post-surgery
- Tiffany can make a few steps unaided but her recovery is far from over
- These days they release patients earlier than usual + there is the covid risk in hospitals
- Nat was released after 4 weeks but then got sepsis and other complications and had to return

Reactions: 11
Very sad news re Martina. She had breast cancer previously a long time ago I’m not sure exactly.
It just shows cancer can get anyone - Martina has to be one of the fittest, strongest (mentally and physically) people on the planet.

Just read Martina was first diagnosed in 2010.
Her new diagnosis is stage 1 so it’s been caught early - she should recover well

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.