Tiffany Thinks #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not defending her in any way, but counting Decembers I think she meant to highlight that this was their fifth December together, either as friends or partners (and the first one Matt got the advent calendar).
on the Stand up to cancer vid which was over a year ago she stated it was 5 yrs together..so she’s purposely made Matt now say facing into the camera that they’ve been together for 5 yrs with the calendar bit..but it’s still only four..shes crafty but she can’t change solid facts..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The face she made when knowing they were going to have briyani for lunch. It says everything.
Edited to add: She says Yummy Yummy Yummy. Uuurgh how fake!

ezgif-3-897cce3902.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
on the Stand up to cancer vid which was over a year ago she stated it was 5 yrs together..so she’s purposely made Matt now say facing into the camera that they’ve been together for 5 yrs with the calendar bit..but it’s still only four..shes crafty but she can’t change solid facts..
At this point even the so called tiffanythinks family also know that her facts on videos she releases are just cheap lies riddled with far too many inconsistencies and misleading details.

But what makes me more angry is the fact that we just don't know the details we would like to know about when her surgery is scheduled!

I mean how can the entire tiffanythinks family be ok with the fact that they are praying for her surgery to go well and don't even know if at all the surgery is to be done OR it's done already OR worse if she has cancelled her plans of having the surgery altogether!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think this is pathetic- wanting to be the first to send a gift to the PO box . I've blocked ID to be fair but really?!
How about buying a gift for a struggling family or lonely pensioner?
What a loser!

Reactions: 6
Yes, maybe the OPs are not in the UK. Strep A is big news here at the moment so I don't think it means her kids have it (although they might).
You’re right l! I’m in the US. Didn’t know about the Strep. Thanks. Over here we have the flu covid and RSV going around.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know if anyone has seen the TV series skins, but she reminds me of that scene where Cassie explained how to get away with an eating disorder and seem like you eat. Playing with food, overly commenting and enthusiastic about it and changing the focus off yourself when someone is catching on you're not actually eating. The whole "Yep I'm going to eat, I need to eat. I need to gain weight. Yep I'll have a little bit, just a bit. Yummy mmmm so good!!!!" like what the actual ???? She has the eating habits of a 5 year old and it's not cute, it's god damn dangerous.
I completely forgot about that. Loved skins ☺

Great example!

Reactions: 7
Triggered by the tiny bites, and food sharing. Worse than the lip balm finger. Says she knows nothing about cancer. Well surely if you're diagnosed with a life-threatening illness, you read everything you can. Watch all the videos etc. Matt and Mum are as dumb as her, when it comes to her selfcare and diet. Yes, the juice is good, but every meal should be like that. Who announces that they are having a choco biscuit. There are only so many times you can film yourself having a cup of tea.
the repetition is so boring...cups of three complete with sound effects and details of each one who has the name tea each time, the juicer with forced ingredients listed by Amma...the childish calendars.....the cocoa....the bear hugs and zillions of other COZY things. Her viewership will plunge if this keeps up...only thing that keeps most watching is info on upcoming surgery and she knows that full well.

Question...if we watch from the link here in TL will that count as a view on her video. What counts if you click on her site and don't watch it all...do you have to watch a certain time to count as a view?

Reactions: 12
I shudder to think that Tiffany ever wanted to have children. Can you imagine a child being under her responsibility? She cannot even brush her own hair and she wanted an actual child? She is too self-absorbed, selfish, and has no common sense. I bet the child would be taken care of by Amma. Anyways, I think her yearning to have a child stems more from her wanting to fulfil a fairytale fantasy than wanting to be an emotionally mature and selfless adult. Her saying (in that standuptocancer video) that her dream would be to have a "little family" with Matt is so pretentious. She says it in her baby voice too :sick:There is nothing real, nothing authentic about her.
I assume she is jealous of her sister who by all accounts is far more mature and successful in life. I remember one video early on something about dreaming of a "little" family with Matt. She simply could not be a mother and now with the complex process for her to have a surrogate carry the eggs etc. not ever going to happen...too complex for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.