Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cathy love, you’re not MI5 - you & Tiffany haven’t identified anyone’s IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) from Tattle 😂 PSNI wouldn’t be able to do that never mind two small time ‘influencers’. FYI - No crime has been committed by commenting on a public forum on things that Tiffany herself makes public 🙄

Cathy needs to step away from Insta for a bit - she’s embarrassing the pair of them. As she would say, scundered for ya & wise up.

Sorry, it has to be in caps lock doesn’t it?! WISE UP.
God she is the PR disaster that just keeps giving, the cringe fest continues in a carefully staged, reflective and melancholy story. Cathy Martin is really coming across as deeply unhinged.

See attached posted just now, CM has now said “someone Tiffany knows found a way to see who was on this thread” YES WE ALREADY KNOW THAT Einstein! It was Tiffany herself and she was caught out! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Tiffany came on here with a fake account called North West Queen (cringe) and linked viewers to the story of a fake Instagram page pretending to call out NI bloggers 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🙄🙄 CM and TB are now feeling like geniuses, looking at the list of story viewers thinking she has caught everyone on tattle when the truth is anyone could have clicked those links (this thread comes up on a google search, you don’t need a tattle account). Even completely innocent people who support TB could have viewed it. Talk about clutching at straws and making people dislike TB more. It also shows TB doesn’t trust her own circle.

As for the IP addresses claim 😂 I repeat, tattle is completely legal!!!! She is so embarrassing. I saw someone say she’s almost 50. She needs to step away from this. Put the phone down. She’s incurring a further PR disaster for TB and her family not to mention poor precious (poor precious like his wee head must be sore with this endless drama) and anyone associated with TB! Someone needs to tell Cathy Martin to stop 😂

Totally agree with the poster who said, with friends like her who needs enemies. She’s a liability.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I totally agree. Cathy Martins motives here need examination. Remember “Mums of Daughters” was famously obsessed with criticising tattle life and turns out she was one of the biggest commentators on the site! I wouldn’t be surprised if CM’s leading a double life. She’s protesting too much. Her involvement with all this is too personal. She seems like the type and has admitted both herself and Tiffany created accounts on here. Why create an account. Why not just read it on the google search.

Anyone reading this, please note, tattle life isn’t trolling; it gives consumers somewhere to comment about people that choose to become a public figure and broadcast their private life to make money. That’s why it’s totally legal as everything we discuss was put in the public domain by the influencers. Even the affair scandal was broadcast by Tiffany Brien on Facebook. Obviously people are going to comment. The screen shots are all on this thread. Please read the thread before commenting. Please read every screen shot of proof. Then decide how you feel.

You can’t expect to live your life online as a business and only receive praise. Consumers have a right to complain. There is a section on Tattle Life called “rave” for influencers who are doing great things and it’s choc full of positivity.

If tattle ever did shut down, another site would pop up in seconds to fill the void, several others already exist. Again, you can’t expect to live your life online as a business and only receive praise. There are thousands of much prettier, younger, much more successful influencers around than Tiffany Brien. She is very small time. I would encourage people to think critically and ask yourself why this keeps happening to her? Why always her? Spoiler; it’s not jealousy.

For their own sakes it’s best influencers don’t lie about what is posted on tattle. It can backfire massively when people see the truth. Cathy Marin is lying on behalf of Tiffany saying the only issue people have with her is jealousy of her privilege. She is lying about what was posted on tattle to suit her narrative and it is driving a huge amount of people to the site. This is such a strange move for someone who supposedly works in PR. People are not stupid. When they come to the site people are seeing the proof behind the insta victim story. Anyone who reads the thread is actually horrified by the screen shots of what Tiffany Brien has said and done. CM is basically alerting tens of thousands of people to what TB has done. What is she thinking and why isn’t TB stopping her! I’m so suspect of her, seems she’s using TB to detract away from her own transgressions (detailed on tattle and in newspapers) to draw attention away from the fact she is a “persona non grata” around Belfast right now. This is actually a good PR move for herself; change the conversation to Tiffany.

Cathy Martin is pouring petrol on an already damning and final situation for TB. CM states states there has been radio silence from most bloggers and influencers in support of TB and she is pissed off (see attached). She’s begging people to post a great memory of themselves and TB and it’s basically crickets bar a few low profile brown nosers commenting on her page. No-one is actually posting on their grid in support. Again, for someone who works in PR she’s making the situation so so much worse for TB. None of TB’s friends, family or BF have posted anything. TB hasn’t even done a post (just a story) yet CM is on full blast on her grid. Ask yourself why?

TB is a 30 year old woman (with allegedly lots of fake followers and a dwindling profile) who is leaving insta after being called out for some awful and disgraceful things. Things which have all been screen shot and documented on this thread. If she’s as happy as she insists then what a great thing for her to leave the fake life behind and enjoy it in private. Why is CM in so much despair and anguish wailing all over insta like an unhinged banshee? She’s saying she hasn’t slept as she’s been fighting for TB. I’m sorry but this isn’t normal also, how does an emotionally present parent have time for this drama and have hours and hours of her life to spend her weekends getting no sleep because shes on insta and tattle fighting for TB. Something isn’t right here.

TB has set up a 2nd insta account, she’s still flat out on insta and Facebook. Let’s be real, if she felt harassed she’d be off all apps, shes just been caught out and will 100% be back. I think she thought this would garner a public outcry of support for her. It hasn’t. It’s crickets. Her 64k followers are mute. I agree with CM, the silence is deafening.

Also agree with the previous poster, CM has confirmed her and Tiffany have tattle accounts! Do we think Tiffany and CM haven’t had a sneaky read of other threads on here dissing bloggers? Of course they have! Tattle is a business, more accounts=more revenue in advertising = tattle gets bigger. That’s the business model. It’s actually very clever. CM and TB are essentially funding tattle and as I said at the start I wouldn’t be surprised if CM is posting on it anonymously like Mums of Daughters did. If I were TB I’d be very very suspicious of those close to her. Lots of things posted on here came from those who know her. Also, I’d be examining the motives of Cathy Martin and watching her very closely.
Very eloquently put
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Is TB not breaking GDPR by sharing her story views with CM? I’m not an expert, maybe someone can shed light

edited to add: not only did she share peoples personal info with CM but she gathered that info under false pretences and dishonestly through her scam account. Really curious as to how someone with a good GDPR head would view this?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 6
Is TB not breaking GDPR by sharing her story views with CM? I’m not an expert, maybe someone can shed light
i was gonna say that’s a massive breach of gdpr and I’m sure people would be very interested to know where she got her information as it has a pretty big fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 8
What an unprofessional mess. Cathy Martin is the last person anyone should go to for PR or brand advice. What on earth is she doing?! Trying to intimidate people with empty threats re: IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , making out she has seen lists and listing a number of professions. This isn’t doing Tiffany Brien - and by association Simon Brien Estate Agency - any favours at all. The last place I would go to to buy or sell a house if this is how one of their Associate Directors gets on (or whatever Tiffany’s job title is)

This list that you’ve seen Cathy - what were these people actually doing wrong?! They looked at a fake Insta Page set up by Tiffany that they could have accessed via google, via Insta suggestions or via Tattle. So what? It doesn’t necessarily mean that they have done anything hateful towards Tiffany. Get a grip of yourself.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I havent actually passed comment on TB's insta up until now because contrary to the popular opinion, I havent actually minded her content. Some of it I actually liked. The beautiful style, the home projects, the holidays and glam events to name a few things.
The thing that I genuinely cannot comprehend and was very shocked by once I had read he entire thread, wasnt the dubai drama or the failed body bible partnership, it was that a girl in her shoes with a beautiful home, highly successful job (I dont even think she deserves the grief she gets over it being her dads business, theres nothing wrong with that), nice holidays, a close-ish knit family and lovely things would actually invest so much time, energy and focus into this page, trying to control the content and people's opinions. Why would she make time for this? Sure what other people think doesnt matter?
I agree that it was right to call out some unsavoury stuff (calling herself *that name* when she had no tan, liking transphobic memes etc) but that's not all what has been said on this. Trust fund tiff- bit harsh. She works for her dads business and seems to do well at it for the most of it and she does come across as hard working so why would that be a problem? The selling gifted stuff on depop, I personally wouldnt take offence to. Flouting lockdown, yeah I'm not a fan of that.
Hopefully a reflection period will do a world of good. Not just a "what do I post to insta" thing but more broadly speaking.
CM.... I have no idea what any of that is about but I totally agree. It's a PR disaster. Why would you basically post "I'm so upset my friend has been getting abuse on this website" and then names it. Basically redirecting folk to read what's on it. Does she think everyone is going to read it and just blindly agree with her? 4hours sleep? Why?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 14
CM with the finger... very lady like. There’s ways of getting your point across without additional name calling and/or rude signs.

If instagramming their lives for all to see is their business... it’s hardly a professional approach 🤷🏼‍♀️
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
😂 she has peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) - do ye, aye!

First there was Wagatha Christie, now we've got Deflector Gadget with her goal to hide TB's reckless actions using her unique ability to get peoples IP addresses that not even the police could get without a crime having been committed.

Sorry CM but you're doing exactly what you're accusing people on here of doing, bullying and intimidation. Yeah, some people have went a bit too far with comments but when TB doesn't accept responsibility for her own actions, why should they?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It's actually crazy how CM is behaving (btw I just registered yesterday after CM's instagram post where she outlined the drama while naming the site where it could be found several times - I hadn't heard of the site before! I used to follow TB until she posted about her skiing holiday while a global pandemic was gathering pace) And now she is on insta giving people the finger and calling them "nobodies" while at the same time exhorting people to #bekind

Showing a very nasty side.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 11
not only did she share peoples personal info with CM but she gathered that info under false pretences and dishonestly through her scam account. Really curious as to how someone with a good GDPR head would view this?
Not sure re: GDPR but it sure as hell doesn’t make her seem like a trustworthy or professional estate agent if this is how she conducts herself in her other job.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I havent actually passed comment on TB's insta up until now because contrary to the popular opinion, I havent actually minded her content. Some of it I actually liked. The beautiful style, the home projects, the holidays and glam events to name a few things.
The thing that I genuinely cannot comprehend and was very shocked by once I had read he entire thread, wasnt the dubai drama or the failed body bible partnership, it was that a girl in her shoes with a beautiful home, highly successful job (I dont even think she deserves the grief she gets over it being her dads business, theres nothing wrong with that), nice holidays, a close-ish knit family and lovely things would actually invest so much time, energy and focus into this page, trying to control the content and people's opinions. Why would she make time for this? Sure what other people think doesnt matter?
I agree that it was right to call out some unsavoury stuff (calling herself *that name* when she had no tan, liking transphobic memes etc) but that's not all what has been said on this. Trust fund tiff- bit harsh. She works for her dads business and seems to do well at it for the most of it and she does come across as hard working so why would that be a problem? The selling gifted stuff on depop, I personally wouldnt take offence to. Flouting lockdown, yeah I'm not a fan of that.
Hopefully a reflection period will do a world of good. Not just a "what do I post to insta" thing but more broadly speaking.
CM.... I have no idea what any of that is about but I totally agree. It's a PR disaster. Why would you basically post "I'm so upset my friend has been getting abuse on this website" and then names it. Basically redirecting folk to read what's on it. Does she think everyone is going to read it and just blindly agree with her? 4hours sleep? Why?
I havent actually passed comment on TB's insta up until now because contrary to the popular opinion, I havent actually minded her content. Some of it I actually liked. The beautiful style, the home projects, the holidays and glam events to name a few things.
The thing that I genuinely cannot comprehend and was very shocked by once I had read he entire thread, wasnt the dubai drama or the failed body bible partnership, it was that a girl in her shoes with a beautiful home, highly successful job (I dont even think she deserves the grief she gets over it being her dads business, theres nothing wrong with that), nice holidays, a close-ish knit family and lovely things would actually invest so much time, energy and focus into this page, trying to control the content and people's opinions. Why would she make time for this? Sure what other people think doesnt matter?
I agree that it was right to call out some unsavoury stuff (calling herself *that name* when she had no tan, liking transphobic memes etc) but that's not all what has been said on this. Trust fund tiff- bit harsh. She works for her dads business and seems to do well at it for the most of it and she does come across as hard working so why would that be a problem? The selling gifted stuff on depop, I personally wouldnt take offence to. Flouting lockdown, yeah I'm not a fan of that.
Hopefully a reflection period will do a world of good. Not just a "what do I post to insta" thing but more broadly speaking.
CM.... I have no idea what any of that is about but I totally agree. It's a PR disaster. Why would you basically post "I'm so upset my friend has been getting abuse on this website" and then names it. Basically redirecting folk to read what's on it. Does she think everyone is going to read it and just blindly agree with her? 4hours sleep? Why?
I’m inclined to agree with you on this. For the most part I didn’t mind Tiffany before she started getting her friends to start posting and she herself on this thread and now this whole debacle with CM is a complete tit show and they aren’t helping. I went and looked at all my old posts on this thread and they were along the same lines as “didn’t mind her” but called her out for any unsavoury behaviour on this thread (maybe should’ve done to her in dms but I didn’t want to engage in an argument and this is a discussion forum for that very reason).
It really got my back up when her mate came on here to say she goes to the gym and works 9-5 therefore one of the hardest working people there is.

what I learnt from reading back was that I probably did go to far with a few things, I asked a q about her mum, basically if she was Spanish as her name sounded it and I kinda regret that now as her mum is private and it’s not really my business. I also posted a comment that I quoted from someone else I know about her which I do regret “nice but dim” not awful but I wouldn’t like to read that about myself so there’s that.

But from reading back I realised that I really didn’t mind her, though Tiffany and these friends of hers trying levels of trickery on this site, commenting really delusional posts on this thread and Cathy Martins break down of sorts have made this into a complete free for all to comment on here. I’ll requote myself from earlier in the thread - I don’t think there’s much malice in Tiffany as there are far worse NI instagrammers that have absolutely no moral code, and while yes I think she could be a tad arrogant but I don’t think she’s the worst. Those around her are the worst (ie CM) and they should honestly stop now before they make themselves look anymore ridiculous than they already do. If she’s taking a break from social media she should take one from her so called friend CM too who directed a lot of new followers to this site to read about the previous few mishaps their have been.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Cathy Martin posted about Radio host Stephen Clements death earlier this year, less than 24hrs after it happened. She basically told the every one he had taken his own life (by saying he had been in a dark place ) before family had even digested the news. CM just wanted to get her exclusive , if she was a true, grieving friend going on social media would have been the last thing she thought about. The woman is a joke!
I liked Tiffany, she made some mistakes that many People do. Overall she is actually a hard worker in her dad’s company(having to prove herself more) , she does an awful lot for charity and I enjoyed her home content, so I’m sad to see her go.

There’s more on it earlier in this thread. You’ll not find a lot about it online cause allegedly her dad paid for an injunction before she went to Dubai and lost her peanut butter girl brand.
He was the married one, if it is true. I hope he gets bashed about it as much.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Wonder if she’s going to deactivate her Facebook account aswell as Insta or if the whole thing is just a load of attention seeking bull?

‘Influencers’ love a good troll drama and normally jump on the bandwagon to try and raise their own engagement and profile. Cathy Martin is right that no one with any noteable profile/following has spoken up publicly in support (to my knowledge). Her self-proclaimed work wife Laura-Ann is being very quiet on the matter. No surprise there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
It was me who called her trust fund tiff...... this was rude and uncalled for and I apologise x
she referred to herself as that in a later post, bizarrely (posting as NorthCoastQueen)

He was the married one, if it is true. I hope he gets bashed about it as much.
he was the married one, but from what I can tell he keeps a low profile (unless I’m mistaken), whereas TB publicly posted about the accusations.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 2
CM is on again waxing lyrical about how deeply loyal and virtuous she is. In a rush to make herself the centre of this story she has managed to look both incredibly unhinged and unprofessional. She is almost crying tears at her own perceived saintliness. Someone should have a word, but all of her ‘friends’ are likewise attention seekers with no self-awareness. She’s crossed the line from seriousness to entertainment.

And this insanity that she knows the identities of posters against TB on here based on a click on an Instagram link. This is nuts. Being ON here dosen’t mean that one contributed to jack s**t. She’s in very shaky territory by being specific about peoples identities, stating their job titles and accusing them. Such people could have been TB supporters and just perusing. This will have the effect of blowing apart anything remaining of TBs social circle.

CM is like an unhinged wrecking ball, and all she can see is her own self indulgent crusade. She needs to come off social media for at least six months and catch a grip. But as I said earlier, it’s a bona fide addiction to attention that she’s dealing with. It’d be like coming off heroin.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Im a bit behind on the thread but theres a good chance cathy martin was northcoastqueen as she says she was up till 330 replying to messages and northcoastqueen was active on here at 245am....odd!!

You’ve got in in one @GiveMyHeadPeace

Someone takes an insta break and CM has four hours sleep and likely a half day of drama that she’s placed herself at the centre of.

& as someone said earlier too I’d be suspicious of her motives...... naming tattle for anyone who didn’t know about it or was curious to know more to come on and read.

The influencer watch ni scam stories would definitely have been viewed by loyal followers / friends reading out of concern.... or anyone casually browsing the page or even their insta discover feeds! you’re right hardly Sherlock Holmes.
Also, we’re not the ones frantically calling people names and swearing in capital letters all over insta.

I’d have a lot more respect for TB and CM as well at this point if they said it for what it is, addressed the issues and an apology from TB. I really hope she uses her insta break to reassess and think about how she wants to ‘live’ on social media. I don’t wish her any harm and she has the reach to do a lot of good if she would move away from the victim mask.
I agree. i could all have been dealt with much better if she was really genuinely upset. However as i have said before on here it is a gossip site. They arent gonna come on here and read favourable reviews about themselves so why come on at all. Sometimes the truth hurts ! We all have people who dont like us.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Jesus what is Cathy Martin on!!

Giving the middle finger just tops the whole rant off doesn’t it...what a classy “lady” 👌🏼
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
CM is on again waxing lyrical about how deeply loyal and virtuous she is. In a rush to make herself the centre of this story she has managed to look both incredibly unhinged and unprofessional. She is almost crying tears at her own perceived saintliness. Someone should have a word, but all of her ‘friends’ are likewise attention seekers with no self-awareness. She’s crossed the line from seriousness to entertainment.

And this insanity that she knows the identities of posters against TB on here based on a click on an Instagram link. This is nuts. Being ON here dosen’t mean that one contributed to jack s**t. She’s in very shaky territory by being specific about peoples identities, stating their job titles and accusing them. Such people could have been TB supporters and just perusing. This will have the effect of blowing apart anything remaining of TBs social circle.

CM is like an unhinged wrecking ball, and all she can see is her own self indulgent crusade. She needs to come off social media for at least six months and catch a grip. But as I said earlier, it’s a bona fide addiction to attention that she’s dealing with. It’d be like coming off heroin.
The difference today is TB has quietly left insta. No encore. No slabbering. Quiet. Demure. But that's the difference. She has got manners and class (ok albeit a few discretions noted).
CM by contrast is full on "angry." Swearing, flipping the bird and being all kinds of aggressive isnt a good look anytime nevermind for a 40 something year old mother, businesswoman and media figure. It's not honourable, heroic or girl power. It is simply embarrassing. I'd say her circle are actually too afraid to have a word for fear of being frozen out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.