Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wippsg

I think It’s nice they are all still close. I think she said V stays with her but her ex visits.

Waow Simon Danielli never saw that coming. His ex wife has had sooooo much work done I’ve heard she is mental but still doesn’t deserve that.
yeah then even worse when you find out it’s Tiff lol 😂 I mean really? She must have something about her that attracts her to the rugby boys. I’d say a lot of her friends know all about it but darned to say anything.

Badlama

I’d love a nice easy life of finishing work and then having the time to go the gym and scrolling insta all night 😂

The delusion is real with this one
No you get to gym twice if your tb lol cos that's normal 10 times a week....

And quote the preform her vlogging... whole page is a performance of a unhealthy form.... gain train.. for her and only her. I'd like her better if she didnt try to upload a pristine lifestyle

candyfloss99

VIP Member
Good Evening all 👋🏻 so after last weeks song and dance - it would seem that Tiffany’s insta account has in fact been reactivated - check it out! I’ve a sneaky feeling that she’s reactivated it to announce potentially something that she couldn’t bear to not brag to her 64.3K followers about - 💍. If you think I’m talking 💩 look at the pic on Mattys insta today - can you see that ring she’s hiding on her ring finger 👀
Oh I don't know I think she just sometimes wears a ring on that finger. Surely they are way too young.

BakersDaughter

Anyone know what happened to the book she was releasing? Someone put up the screenshot from her response to the troll a few years ago but don’t ever remember her launching the book ?