Tiffany Brien

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman turns me. A friend went to school with her dad and said he’s the most pompous hole he’s ever encountered so it’s no wonder TB has turned out so woefully. Also had dealings with the brother’s girlfriend, don’t be fooled by the “I’m a nurse” rhetoric, she’s a well known social climber as well
 
  • Like
Reactions: 5
i want to know this too.
Anyone got screenshots?
a picture of Cathy was the first on the grid of the northern irish influencers account. It was a pic of Cathy posing on a car, and the caption said something along the lines of “not even your car hun” along with some other things.
I didn’t take a screenshot I’m afraid
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
How can her 'friends' defend the indefensible?
-Tiffany filmed someone she deemed unattractive at the gym and posted it online without their knowledge so people could laugh and make fun of that person
-She used a derogatory word for people with Down's syndrome to describe herself without fake tan on
-She liked a post stating if their child was transgender they would be dropped off at the adoption centre
So much hypocrisy from the usual blogger crew chirping up. 'Be kind' Jesus. Look at her behaviour.
 
  • Like
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How can her 'friends' defend the indefensible?
-Tiffany filmed someone she deemed unattractive at the gym and posted it online without their knowledge so people could laugh and make fun of that person
-She used a derogatory word for people with Down's syndrome to describe herself without fake tan on
-She liked a post stating if their child was transgender they would be dropped off at the adoption centre
So much hypocrisy from the usual blogger crew chirping up. 'Be kind' Jesus. Look at her behaviour.
This is it, they all think its jealousy and hatred that is said here but if they actually took the time to read what has been written and the things she's actually said then I don't think they'd be so quick to stand behind her.

Of course there are a few comments which are totally uncalled for on here and those types of comments don't help when it comes to them shouting trolls/bullies but the majority of this is actually screenshots of Tiffany bullying other people or being unkind to those who cannot defend themselves!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 6
How can her 'friends' defend the indefensible?
-Tiffany filmed someone she deemed unattractive at the gym and posted it online without their knowledge so people could laugh and make fun of that person
-She used a derogatory word for people with Down's syndrome to describe herself without fake tan on
-She liked a post stating if their child was transgender they would be dropped off at the adoption centre
So much hypocrisy from the usual blogger crew chirping up. 'Be kind' Jesus. Look at her behaviour.
in addition;
- she flouted lock down rules repeatedly
- she accused someone who asked her to stay at home, of bullying.
- she was aggressive to someone who posted a Q about her fit body bible
- she has attempted to “out” someone on this forum because they made a complaint about her.
- she has come onto this forum to attempt to trick people.
- she made an instagram account with derogatory comments about other influencers/bloggers then posted a link to it on here.
- she has sold gifted items on Depop, then removed evidence of it online when it was pointed out here.

the list goes on and on.

I wish all the best for Tiff - I think it’d be good for her to take a break from social media and reassess a bit.

in all likelihood I reckon she’ll miss the attention that comes from it and will be back posting ads soon enough.

as for all the stuff about how “happy” she is, well good for her, but the lady doth protest a bit much
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
Her follower count has gone up significantly now for the first time in a long time. She’ll be back ....

Agree re: the ‘be kind’ jumping to defend a person who has been anything but kind on occasions. Cathy Martin certainly seems to be milking the drama.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Her follower count has gone up significantly now for the first time in a long time. She’ll be back ....
I think you must be mistaken - quick glance on social blade shows she has only had a handful of extra followers, and she has stayed around the 64K mark.

Couldn’t have said it better myself! Accountability is not bullying and saying so is a form of gaslighting. I’m shocked at the comments on Cathy Martin’s page with the usual rit ‘be kind’ rhetoric, which is utterly ridiculous, calling people out for their behaviour is the right thing to do, I’ll be bleeping kind to people who are not extremely problematic.
likewise she accused the key worker of “bullying” when said key worker asked TB to stay indoors during a pandemic, which I think sums up TB’s attitude.

being criticised when you have marketed yourself and commoditised your private life, is not the same as bullying. It does a real disservice to people who have been bullied to suggest they are the same.

but good for her for taking a step back if she doesn’t want to face criticisms; I know I couldn’t put my private life out there for others to comment on.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Did I read Cathy’s post correct that she confirmed Tiffany came on to this thread to defend herself?😂 we knew that anyway but I didn’t think her friend would basically confirm it
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How can her 'friends' defend the indefensible?
-Tiffany filmed someone she deemed unattractive at the gym and posted it online without their knowledge so people could laugh and make fun of that person
-She used a derogatory word for people with Down's syndrome to describe herself without fake tan on
-She liked a post stating if their child was transgender they would be dropped off at the adoption centre
So much hypocrisy from the usual blogger crew chirping up. 'Be kind' Jesus. Look at her behaviour.
Sounds like a lovely girl 😳
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
That guy that Cathy Martin was out with last night, Peter Gilroy, is this him?


Tiffany referring to herself as an ‘influencer’ in her ‘resignation’ post! The delusion! ‘I may be back’ 😂

Cathy Martin would turn up to the opening of an envelope if she thought that it’d get her attention. It’s no surprise that she is milking this for her own attention and gratification, much like she did when poor Stephen Clements passed away. And dressing it up as ‘I’m brave and sticking up for my friends’. Who do they think that they are kidding?

There is something unsavoury about someone who literally posts their entire life, and that of their Young daughter, on a public Instagram page. I mean, she has over 2,500 selfies on her account. If that doesn’t point to some type of internal deficiency, I don’t know what does. The woman is hitting 50 years of age soon for crying out loud.

These people actually think that they are immune from any type of criticism. Anything they read that they don’t like, or isn’t full of glowing praise, they term either ‘hate’ or ‘bullying’. They literally think that they can thrust their entire lives and opinions into the public eye and not receive any criticism or contradiction in return. Utterly deluded wouldn’t even begin to cover it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 16
The #bekind is a bit of a joke now...... I was kind to the north coast queen profile (totally duped 🙈) and still got the block 😉

also why is she blocking people if she’s not intending on coming back to insta? Surely just deactivate and move on ???

I’m wondering what was her plan for the usernames from her influencer watch scam (some would even be from genuine followers apparently, as it was linked to her main account via email or IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) ) if she was going to deactivate anyway?

the goodbye ‘speech’ just reads like she’s kicking up a fuss for not getting what she wants. She was caught out and couldn’t save face any other way.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 7
That guy that Cathy Martin was out with last night, Peter Gilroy, is this him?


Tiffany referring to herself as an ‘influencer’ in her ‘resignation’ post! The delusion! ‘I may be back’ 😂

Cathy Martin would turn up to the opening of an envelope if she thought that it’d get her attention. It’s no surprise that she is milking this for her own attention and gratification, much like she did when poor Stephen Clements passed away. And dressing it up as ‘I’m brave and sticking up for my friends’. Who do they think that they are kidding?

There is something unsavoury about someone who literally posts their entire life, and that of their Young daughter, on a public Instagram page. I mean, she has over 2,500 selfies on her account. If that doesn’t point to some type of internal deficiency, I don’t know what does. The woman is hitting 50 years of age soon for crying out loud.

These people actually think that they are immune from any type of criticism. Anything they read that they don’t like, or isn’t full of glowing praise, they term either ‘hate’ or ‘bullying’. They literally think that they can thrust their entire lives and opinions into the public eye and not receive any criticism or contradiction in return. Utterly deluded wouldn’t even begin to cover it.
Yeh that’s him he’s literally rum horrid horrid man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 7
Can somebody give me a brief synopsis of the ‘North Coast Queen’ debacle? I’m late to the thread. Was TB posting a link on here to a fake IG account and then banning whoever clicked on it from her real Insta page? 🤔

P.S I see Cathy Martin claiming to not ever come on here and read about herself. Being that she is someone who craves attention like a junkie does heroin, I find that exceedingly difficult to believe.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can somebody give me a brief synopsis of the ‘North Coast Queen’ debacle? I’m late to the thread. Was TB posting a link on here to a fake IG account and then banning whoever clicked on it from her real Insta page? 🤔

P.S I see Cathy Martin claiming to not ever come on here and read about herself. Being that she is someone who craves attention like a junkie does heroin, I find that exceedingly difficult to believe.
the fact is that Cathy Martin acted like an ambulance chaser when Stephen Clements died! Here’s a tip - don’t be such an inappropriate famewhore and no one will call you out.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9
Can somebody give me a brief synopsis of the ‘North Coast Queen’ debacle? I’m late to the thread. Was TB posting a link on here to a fake IG account and then banning whoever clicked on it from her real Insta page? 🤔

P.S I see Cathy Martin claiming to not ever come on here and read about herself. Being that she is someone who craves attention like a junkie does heroin, I find that exceedingly difficult to believe.
someone calling themselves NorthCoastQueen85 made an account on this and posted three times;
1st comment was trash talking Tiffany (so how can she claim to be a victim of bullying when she is inciting it herself?)
2nd comment was along the lines of “look at this profile” with a link directly to the stories of said account that Tiffany made herself, slagging off some individuals
3rd commented she attempted to defend the posting of the link “I didn’t realise it wasn’t allowed”

since then NorthCoastQueeN has appeared online but made no further comment.

Where did Cathy Martin comment? I noticed there are crickets for the weloveTB hashtag she tried to get going
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Can somebody give me a brief synopsis of the ‘North Coast Queen’ debacle? I’m late to the thread. Was TB posting a link on here to a fake IG account and then banning whoever clicked on it from her real Insta page? 🤔
Sure ...... she made an account on here called north coast queen 85 and posted three messages on this thread, one of them with a link to the insta stories of an account northernirish influencer watch.ni or something similar to that. When I saw the page it had 6 pictures, Cathy m, Tiffany herself of course, Gemma Garret, Melissa riddel etc with derogatory things written in the captions. People later said there were more photos.

the link sent people directly to stories so if they clicked on it - it would show their real insta name on story views.

what TB didn’t seem to realise was that the influencer watch account was somehow linked to her main account as a user here reported that it showed up in some of her genuine followers discover /recommended pages. It was a public page so anyone could have viewed it. That’s why I’m confused what she was trying to get out of it.

anyway it was deactivated soon after. Then after TB posted her goodbye speech the north coast queen account was straight on here to see the response.

it’s all in the last 5-6 pages of the thread you might get a better idea from them.

Where did Cathy Martin comment? I noticed there are crickets for the weloveTB hashtag she tried to get going
Cathy posted on insta. I’ve attached screenshots. I’m really surprised as I have a lot of respect for Cathy and her business skills, I’ve known of her / followed her for a while and met her at fashion week etc.
Just so strange that she’s defending what Tiffany’s done and minimising it ....... “have you never erred?”

Eh no I’ve never had an ongoing affair with a married man, stolen and sold someone else’s content, used the m word or liked a transphobic comment or posted bullying photos and videos in a public forum ??
 

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure ...... she made an account on here called north coast queen 85 and posted three messages on this thread, one of them with a link to the insta stories of an account northernirish influencer watch.ni or something similar to that. When I saw the page it had 6 pictures, Cathy m, Tiffany herself of course, Gemma Garret, Melissa riddel etc with derogatory things written in the captions. People later said there were more photos.

the link sent people directly to stories so if they clicked on it - it would show their real insta name on story views.

what TB didn’t seem to realise was that the influencer watch account was somehow linked to her main account as a user here reported that it showed up in some of her genuine followers discover /recommended pages. It was a public page so anyone could have viewed it. That’s why I’m confused what she was trying to get out of it.

anyway it was deactivated soon after. Then after TB posted her goodbye speech the north coast queen account was straight on here to see the response.

it’s all in the last 5-6 pages of the thread you might get a better idea from them.
Im sorry but honestly...we are the ones with issues ?!?!? Yeah dead on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Yeh that’s him he’s literally rum horrid horrid man.
I was just referring to that long winded post that she made last night (after sinking some wine with Peter Gilroy, see Bel Tel link) where she refers to this site and that she never comes on it after having once did so. If you see her Instagram page, it’s 1000’s of selfies, not to mention the 20+ daily updates on her story, you’ll realise that isn’t true, and that she’s probably on here right now reading this.

Is it fact that TB had an affair with a married man? Such behaviour literally wrecks children’s and spouses lives long term. Completely indefensible.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 4
First time comment - please be kind

I’m really shocked at the actions of everyone in the ni “blogger” scene. It seems to be very backstabbing and clicky with each other a bit like mean girls. Tiffany - yes the rules apply to you too. You cannot be cruel to others without expecting to take it in return. First rule

anyway - I would Not take any advice from cathy martin after seeing her in the Belfast tele yesterday talking about masks - Cathy love it’s supposed to cover your nose as well! That’s the important bit - you seemed to have missed this in the picture published.
B4FA5F40-48A4-426D-83E2-0E45FF58017C.png
 
  • Haha
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.