Tier 3 Instamums

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even begin to try and gage where shell and the littlies is. I don’t think she’s done a post that wasn’t paid gifted “hosted” or “present givened” in the last 8 months. She’s like the try hard teachers pet who also cheated on every test. . Social blade doesn’t lie babes. Like Randall Weems from Recess.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had to join to see if anyone else is obsessed with Alice JT (more than toast)? I see she is back with Sean, after publishing that messy blog post on him/his friends/family. I wonder what drew her back to him? As she posts stories showing off her huge diamond ring, and talking about his Aston Martin being serviced 👀
She has her own thread on here.

Reactions: 2
Why did INPO put a post up then delete it then talk about deleting it.

Attention seeking or what.

No one cares.

Because is was a self serving post about being upset when someone called her out for being cliquey at an event. She said she wasn’t and was really upset and cried for a week (boohoo). She said that cliques are just groups of friends. Bullshit. It is all mean girls school playground shut. The cliques stand in groups and not crescents encouraging others to join. If she wasn’t championed by bigger and more successful insta wankers she would be a dimple dancing nobody. Oh and shut the duck up about the gin rainbow. How much bleeping money has been spent on that - it is mortifying.

Now she is working with west elm doing up a room that she admits she never uses as it is a kids/family room.

Middle class privileged instawankery at its best. Oh I was a journalist and now I am a small business owner that proves instagramnia for middle aged people as I am the o my successful over 40 on here!

Reactions: 9
Does SusieJVerril fall into tier 3? What do you all think of her? I used to really like her but the way she speeds up when asking a question and then says ‘cos same’ just really winds me up and I don’t even know why 😂 I find Greg more of a wanker than her though he loves himself

Reactions: 4
I like Susie V, she’s pretty down to earth, self-deprecating and funny. I especially appreciate today’s insta story pointing out how people post to-do lists such as ‘reply to emails, pop to Topps Tiles’ and it’s a luxury that mums with actual jobs and bosses don’t have, but need to squeeze that kind of thing in around a meaningful job. The instamums could take a leaf out of her book in recognising that privilege!

Reactions: 9
Does SusieJVerril fall into tier 3? What do you all think of her? I used to really like her but the way she speeds up when asking a question and then says ‘cos same’ just really winds me up and I don’t even know why 😂 I find Greg more of a wanker than her though he loves himself
I love her. Actually love her. And Greg. Adorable. And FIT!

Because is was a self serving post about being upset when someone called her out for being cliquey at an event. She said she wasn’t and was really upset and cried for a week (boohoo). She said that cliques are just groups of friends. Bullshit. It is all mean girls school playground shut. The cliques stand in groups and not crescents encouraging others to join. If she wasn’t championed by bigger and more successful insta wankers she would be a dimple dancing nobody. Oh and shut the duck up about the gin rainbow. How much bleeping money has been spent on that - it is mortifying.

Now she is working with west elm doing up a room that she admits she never uses as it is a kids/family room.

Middle class privileged instawankery at its best. Oh I was a journalist and now I am a small business owner that proves instagramnia for middle aged people as I am the o my successful over 40 on here!
She’s such a bleeping twit.

So I find Clemmie Telford less annoying than a lot, but she looked ok with the fringe and Bob. The new grey highlights and scrapped back look are so bad. She looks in her 50’s. I don’t understand how a woman who I thought looked quite young and attractive can look so aged.

Not particularly keen on Susie. Can take or leave her.

Reactions: 4
I just don’t get the raving about Susie Verrill. Maybe I haven’t hung around long enough oj her feed but it looks pretty generic AD/gift/picture of children/picture doing mum stuff. What am I missing?

Reactions: 5
I just don’t get the raving about Susie Verrill. Maybe I haven’t hung around long enough oj her feed but it looks pretty generic AD/gift/picture of children/picture doing mum stuff. What am I missing?
I have seen the odd funny story but literally 2. And only when others have said, so I’ve looked. I can’t watch her daily.

Reactions: 1
I really like Clemmie T, can’t put my finger on why. Her and Susie are my faves. I think its stories rather than main feed where Susie comes across particularly well.

Yes I enjoy Susie's stories, and I like her parenting style and the fact her fashion is quite different to the other instamums.

I really like Clemmie T, can’t put my finger on why. Her and Susie are my faves. I think its stories rather than main feed where Susie comes across particularly well.
I don't mind Clemmie, she's the only one I still actually follow. But I think she can be a bit blind and out of touch sometimes when she's posting. Having said that I think people are really quick to pounce on her and everything she says. She does talk about some interesting topics though

Anyone seen luxefamily5’s stories this morning, really bad taste for me. If I was the PR gifting her all these fancy hotel stays i’d really pull the plug

I've just seen her stories. What a vile piece of work! She's the real life embodiment of Tanya from Muriel's Wedding!

Urgh she’s VILE. I’ve never seen her before and just watched her stories, how insulting and tone deaf can you be?! I seriously want to contact the hotels she’s going to soon and tell them to consider their arrangement with a blogger who thinks it’s funny and ‘light hearted’ to joke about domestic violence

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.