Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why put the ‘Let’s get vaccinated’ sticker on your stories if you don’t agree with it? Not like she was forced at gunpoint to use it and just feels like she’s trying to cause controversy...probably because her thread here is so dead.

Looks like I fell into the trap then 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Why put the ‘Let’s get vaccinated’ sticker on your stories if you don’t agree with it? Not like she was forced at gunpoint to use it and just feels like she’s trying to cause controversy...probably because her thread here is so dead.

Looks like I fell into the trap then 🤣🤣🤣
She’s an absolute bellend. She has zero respect for the people she supposedly cares for at work. Not all that long ago she was talking on her stories about them pissing themselves! You’d think she’d promote vaccination (I am aware not everyone has to want to have it) or at least be positive about it and not negative considering her workplace is full of vulnerable people!

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute bellend. She has zero respect for the people she supposedly cares for at work. Not all that long ago she was talking on her stories about them pissing themselves! You’d think she’d promote vaccination (I am aware not everyone has to want to have it) or at least be positive about it and not negative considering her workplace is full of vulnerable people!
Shes very disrespectful to those where she works. If one of their relatives came across those stories and knew she was caring for their loved one I think they would be disgusted. She tries to stay relevant by being overly crude and lairy. Same as hot cross mum. Dishes it out but cant take it.

And the anti-vax is back in full force!🤦‍♀️
Shes got so boring with it now. I used to really like her. Her constant moaning about covid the past few days is draining. What's her problem with the last part of lockdown extending? How is nightclubs not being open affecting her life? What is she currently missing out on? She has seen people continuously through lockdown anyway, her work hasn't stopped (did she quit the home? Haven't seen her post about that recently). I don't understand what was re opening on 21st that she's now upset about?

Reactions: 7
Shes got so boring with it now. I used to really like her. Her constant moaning about covid the past few days is draining. What's her problem with the last part of lockdown extending? How is nightclubs not being open affecting her life? What is she currently missing out on? She has seen people continuously through lockdown anyway, her work hasn't stopped (did she quit the home? Haven't seen her post about that recently). I don't understand what was re opening on 21st that she's now upset about?
Yes, it’s ridiculous all she seems to care about is how having to pre-book a meal somehow inconveniences her. The video today I didn’t watch.

Reactions: 3
If she won't have the vaccine I'm unsure if she can continue working at a care facility, I might be wrong

If she won't have the vaccine I'm unsure if she can continue working at a care facility, I might be wrong
I’m vaccinated people can still work in a care setting they can’t force them but I do think it’s possibly being looked at that they must be vaccinated. She’s munter by name munter by nature!

Reactions: 3
The NHS are bringing it in as a must. If you choose not to be vaccinated you can loose your job. I'm sure it will be rolled out through care facilities too when it's brought in.

I’m not being funny but why is she taking anti vax advice from a dude who walked into a police station. What are the police going to do about it? It’s so irresponsible to be posting that to that big an audience.

I’m not being funny but why is she taking anti vax advice from a dude who walked into a police station. What are the police going to do about it? It’s so irresponsible to be posting that to that big an audience.
I agree, it’s important to take responsibility. Flippant posts and comments are not science, they aren’t facts, and this isn’t spending a few quid on a new top this actually could be the difference between life and death

Reactions: 4
The woman is an imbecile. Juvenile and immature. She will jump on anything to be edgy and controversial.

I dont know how she has worked in a care home, and not taken covid seriously.
Because life is just one big game to her. She doesn’t particularly care about her clients, we’ve seen that with her talking about them pissing themselves etc. She’s one of the bad eggs that end up in care homes that are solely there as it’s just a job.

Reactions: 9