Threeinarow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker... has anyone noticed the messages are the wrong way around?? Looks like she was messaging herself!? 🤷🏽‍♀️
I checked my IG messages and looks the right way round but I can almost guarantee the message came from a fellow hun. Either an up/down line or just someone else trying to flog these things. It’s a well known MLM tactic

I checked my IG messages and looks the right way round but I can almost guarantee the message came from a fellow hun. Either an up/down line or just someone else trying to flog these things. It’s a well known MLM tactic
It is the wrong way round. Here’s a story of mine someone relied to and it’s the opposite way!
1E879612-5C82-4F16-891C-EC54B723E37F.jpeg

I just can’t deal with constant affiliate links! People asking her where her outfit is from and she can’t just tell them?! She has to make it a swipe up! She can’t even try and use the excuse she does the swipe up for ease because if that was the case say what the store is in the main post then! That way people can choose.

I just don’t get where these instagrammers get off with the aff link stuff. You didn’t make the clothes?! You just shopped (or begged) so don’t act like you have some secret knowledge to share

Reactions: 5
Anyone else see the #add that coke rejected, am I the only one that found it not funny in the slightest?

no surprised they rejected it, was bloody rubbish!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see the #add that coke rejected, am I the only one that found it not funny in the slightest?

no surprised they rejected it, was bloody rubbish!
Yeah not surprised it wasn’t approved. It was gross. I have to admit I quite liked the ad she did for readily before where she was making a tea and flooded the house. Thought that was quite well thought out, makes a change from some of these influencers who just lazily show the item for 2 seconds on the camera before back to selfie mode 🤣

Reactions: 1
It was just a bit, I don’t know grubby?! I felt like she was trying far too hard. Reminiscent of kdil

Reactions: 1
She always looks dirty and like she needs a good scrub also how many times do we need to see Lee with his kit off, he's not that great to look at

She always looks dirty and like she needs a good scrub also how many times do we need to see Lee with his kit off, he's not that great to look at
Both of them, the kids and the house looks like
They need a good wash, and no, I don’t need to see anyone in their undercrackers. It makes my coffee come back up!

Reactions: 2
Yeah not surprised it wasn’t approved. It was gross. I have to admit I quite liked the ad she did for readily before where she was making a tea and flooded the house. Thought that was quite well thought out, makes a change from some of these influencers who just lazily show the item for 2 seconds on the camera before back to selfie mode 🤣
I know right. I didn’t see that one but tbf I usually ship past the adds Insta is slowly turning into QVC 🤣🤣🤣

Lmao 😂 I think they both think he’s some kinda Insta hunk 🤣

Both of them, the kids and the house looks like
They need a good wash, and no, I don’t need to see anyone in their undercrackers. It makes my coffee come back up!
Especially Olive she alway looks like she’s got matted hair and Wallie looks like he’d be the kid with a snotty nose with greggs sausage roll crumbs all over him hahahaha

The weird favouritism of the eldest child is not good
💯 attention seeker too, notice when the other two ore doing something he has to copy but be louder to take the attention. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
While I don’t want to slate her parenting too much, I do feel as though the kids are just left to amuse their selves and have absolutely no boundaries. I worry that in later life, that’s going to cause problems

While I don’t want to slate her parenting too much, I do feel as though the kids are just left to amuse their selves and have absolutely no boundaries. I worry that in later life, that’s going to cause problems
Agree with that, she was called out by another what Wallie was little in his car seat Rupert was literally dragging it along the floor outside and it fell over he left it with Wallie in it I’ll add while she recorded it laughing! 🤯🤯🤯

Oh god yes and the eldest has very very sexualised behaviour all the time and she just seems to think it’s funny. It’s really not.

I agree, he’s only what 10? I think it’s important he knows what’s appropriate, but I suppose, his parents don’t know that either!
Absolutely right, for her to sit back and laugh at home while he’s doing these things is shocking. I mean don’t get me wrong we all giggle the first time a little one says or does something naughty but they are corrected not for them to continue doing it all the time.

No wonder Rupert is the way he is, on a running machine e in French knickers... vile cretins!
Nah I don’t agree. Seeing a parent in underwear doesn’t make a child display over sexualised behaviour. Her kids have no boundaries and that’s the issue. There should be zero reason why a child can’t see a parent in underwear.

Reactions: 13
The amount of time they both spend on social media I don't think they have a bloody washing machine

The amount of time they both spend on social media I don't think they have a bloody washing machine
This should say spend on social media in their underwear