Thread for the AD Dodgers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Kerry Whelpdale have her own thread? Just watched her cleaning video from 3 weeks ago (8 minutes of my life I’ll never get back!) and it’s a blatant Dyson ad!! Can’t even see ‘ad’ hidden anywhere, it’s just not declared at all. She basically parrots the pr waffle throughout the video and says the dyson was gifted. No way it doesn’t need ‘ad’
I do like Kerry but she’s bad when it comes to declaring ads, usually hidden away in the middle of the video title and often not mentioned in the video that it’s an ad or even that she’s working with a brand.

Does Kerry Whelpdale have her own thread? Just watched her cleaning video from 3 weeks ago (8 minutes of my life I’ll never get back!) and it’s a blatant Dyson ad!! Can’t even see ‘ad’ hidden anywhere, it’s just not declared at all. She basically parrots the pr waffle throughout the video and says the dyson was gifted. No way it doesn’t need ‘ad’
She had about eleventy billion stories of Matalan products yesterday all on the pretence she was just showing us what they’ve got instore and not one was marked with ad, that I saw at least. I couldn’t watch them all. Blatant advertising. AS IF she would even wear Matalan clothes anyway 🙄

If an instagrammer is working on a paid partnership with a brand for example Matalan, and then post a photo maybe a week later wearing the same clothes they were paid to advertise through matalan, do they have to declare that these clothes were part of a previously paid partnership?
Same applies to furniture received from John Lewis partnership - if you post pictures of your home that show these items should it all be declared and made transparent? Can’t find theASA guidelines on this.

Reactions: 2
A good few of the fashion floggers are still not declaring ads/gifts. ‘We are twinset’ is one account that haven’t taken note of the new rules yet! I think some will be taking the risk to see who gets fined before acting.
Philippa Bloom is AWFUL for this. Absolutely nothing is declared as gifted, or ad. I’m very close to reporting her to the ASA - given it only takes a minute. She acts as if she’s bought everything, it’s quite obvious it’s not as several bloggers flout the same shite on the daily. The latest is the awful men’s shorts her husband is wearing today - about 5 other influencers have codes for them too. She needs to declare.