Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t watch it as I think they have done that BIBIMBAP recipe to death now I think he has about 4 or 5 recipes in his repertoire and the rest of what he cooks comes in the shade of beige from Farmfoods, Iceland or Heron.
I totally agree with you though the way he treats the subs is appalling and heaven help if a mere woman makes a suggestion his misogyny knows no bounds and he gets all surly and defensive you can literally see him seething he bloody hates women… I do feel a bit sorry for Jason because I think he’s been walked all over that many times by Paul he’s now devoid of a backbone or any moral compass and just sits like a nodding, sniffing, slurping puppy dog nodding his agreement to whatever Fester is saying.
Just after he had been rude to the person who thought they ignored her,I think Jason was trying to change the subject and just said 'shall we tell them what we're doing?' For Paul to snap at him 'NO JASON'. I watched the kitchen vlog he did about sex workers and his own experience,after seeing that it gives an insight into some of his behaviour and possibly why he comes across as having a chip on his shoulder.

Reactions: 5
I did laugh at his Sunday live where he went on about all the hate on social media. Then proceeded to tell us all the things he hates about people especially women. He doesn't hide his misogyny these days he just comes out with it. I also think he has a problem with lesbians. I think they tend to talk back.

By the by has anyone noticed he's getting a bit grumpy regarding his job. I can feel a tantrum coming on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did laugh at his Sunday live where he went on about all the hate on social media. Then proceeded to tell us all the things he hates about people especially women. He doesn't hide his misogyny these days he just comes out with it. I also think he has a problem with lesbians. I think they tend to talk back.

By the by has anyone noticed he's getting a bit grumpy regarding his job. I can feel a tantrum coming on
I've since watched it this afternoon and that particularity amused me Northern Oh the irony especially as he got extremely irate about someones suggestion 😂 he honestly is an absolute tosser… What with that and going on about his “Man” Flu which was much worse than covid and he should know as he had covid twice 🙄 Well just thank your lucky stars you only had mild covid because I can assure you there are plenty of people who caught the first strain of covid that are still very badly effected by it to this day…
The highlight was the sniffing nodding lap dog Jason telling him he’d have to take it easy at work this week as he is still recovering 🙄
And yes the novelty of the job has now worn very thin….

I've since watched it this afternoon and that particularity amused me Northern Oh the irony especially as he got extremely irate about someones suggestion 😂 he honestly is an absolute tosser… What with that and going on about his “Man” Flu which was much worse than covid and he should know as he had covid twice 🙄 Well just thank your lucky stars you only had mild covid because I can assure you there are plenty of people who caught the first strain of covid that are still very badly effected by it to this day…
The highlight was the sniffing nodding lap dog Jason telling him he’d have to take it easy at work this week as he is still recovering 🙄
And yes the novelty of the job has now worn very thin….
I can imagine him being a nightmare to live with,when he isn’t ill,so imagine with man flu,banging on like hes the only person to be ill

• Haha
Catching up on here, and howling at the description of Jason on some of the posts! I always see Jason as a slurping sniffing nodding dog, and that’s what been described on here😀

I haven’t watched these pair for ages. Might have to catch up. I could do with a laugh!
Can’t believe fester is still in his job😮

• Haha
Paul is a car crash. I sometimes put one of their live uploads on just to cringe at the fury he unleashes on his audience (and Jason). Superchat beggin bastards are out to rob you m’luvs. Clearly Marked Narcissist.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even the words they over use start to annoy me, they’ve made me dislike certain words...words like bibimbap, kefalonia , luvs, lgbt, all said in their dreary, miserable Oldham accents. Can’t watch them anymore . Not watched them for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Another if Paul's favourite words 'plethora'. Every opportunity to throw plethora in he will, then when it was mentioned here that we found it obnoxious both Paul and Jason went into overdrive using it every other sentence. Mr and Mr/Drag Queen Clearly Marked Vegan are so predictable!

Reactions: 4
Yes, that doesn’t surprise me that they would do that to try to annoy us more. Childish and spiteful behaviour as per usual. I do sometimes see the odd thing they post on Facebook. I noticed they begged their fans to buy tickets for the vegan camp out. They are champions of the event now that the vegans queens have managed to beg a gig there. A far cry from his attitude towards the vegan camp out last year isn’t it.

I rarely watch their videos anymore, the way Paul talks down to people like he's telling off a child is really grating. Especially when so many other people on YouTube try to create a community, where people watching at least feel listened to, rather than belittled. It seems like he just wants an audience full of Jason types, to be his echo chamber and agree with him on absolutely everything. Paul changing his tune about the vegan camp out, especially when he was so critical of it in the past is telling. One of his favourite Maya Angelou quotes is "when someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time" seems very apt here

Nice one Paul, still on antibiotics and drinking alcohol. Very responsible of you... Not! Idiot!

He's an alcoholic isn't he? As well as a hypochondriac.
From what I’ve seen they both drink every evening there‘s always a a jam jar with water and a wine glass every night on their meals of the week vlog so I’d definitely say he has a drinking problem ( as someone who’s had a drink problem in the past … 3 and a half years sober now ) …

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From what I’ve seen they both drink every evening there‘s always a a jam jar with water and a wine glass every night on their meals of the week vlog so I’d definitely say he has a drinking problem ( as someone who’s had a drink problem in the past … 3 and a half years sober now ) …
I think it's something they try to downplay, like how Paul likes to try and hide the fact that he smokes.
Congratulations on your 3 and half years sober, that's an awesome achievement 🎉

Reactions: 3
When someone asked him if he stopped drinking wine in order to lose weight he said he can't as it's his relaxation in the evening. He also drinks much faster than Jason and as soon as his glass is empty he asks for more wine. He doesn't savour it like Jason does. I think his drink problem gives some explanation as to his erratic behaviour on lives where he gets disproportionately angry over trivial comments. He has mentioned in the past his father was an alcoholic.

*Well done @Itsmethatlikesamoan 👍

When someone asked him if he stopped drinking wine in order to lose weight he said he can't as it's his relaxation in the evening. He also drinks much faster than Jason and as soon as his glass is empty he asks for more wine. He doesn't savour it like Jason does. I think his drink problem gives some explanation as to his erratic behaviour on lives where he gets disproportionately angry over trivial comments. He has mentioned in the past his father was an alcoholic.

*Well done @Itsmethatlikesamoan 👍
Yes all of the above I recognise I lost count of the amount of people I offend by speaking my truth ( 🙄 ) which turned out to be I was just drunk and got really nasty with it and using excuses like I work hard all week it’s my way of relaxing etc etc, it wasn’t until I was hospitalised with a condition that is made worse by excessive consumption of alcohol that I finally stopped drinking.

I'll be three years in January. Singlehandedly, the best thing I did for my health and relationships. Congratulations :-D

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.