Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell crying on a vlog about Vrev.
I know ridiculous right … I could understand if they went there every week but he said in the vlog when they went with Angharad he’d forgotten how much he loved the place which translates as he hadn’t been in there in yonks … so in fact partly responsible for the fact that it’s had to shut it doors 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
He can make a drama out of nothing. A bit disappointing when your favourite restaurant closes, devastating for the staff employed there....but sobbing in your kitchen 😕. He seems unstable.

Reactions: 3
I know ridiculous right … I could understand if they went there every week but he said in the vlog when they went with Angharad he’d forgotten how much he loved the place which translates as he hadn’t been in there in yonks … so in fact partly responsible for the fact that it’s had to shut it doors 🤷🏼‍♀️
Haha exactly.

Anything to make it about him. No need to do a vlog on it.

So HE hadn't used the small business restaurant. He does the 'you' guns with fingers pointing back at himself. Verily tut

Why does Jason need to suck everything from a fork? - Yuk!!!
It honestly grosses me out all that slurping … but before he sucks have you noticed he sniffs 😂 sniff, slurp, mmmh…

Anyway coming in from the meal vlog and we start off with ”The Greg’s“ sausage, cheese and bean pastry ( vegan of course ) and he introduces us to the recipe vlog he made earlier this week…. What forking recipe Paul it’s Sausage, cheese and beans in ready made pastry it’s hardly Gordon Ramsey Michelin Star fayre now is it ….a five year old could knock that up blindfolded…
I also found the footage of the meal at Vrev a bit disturbing they were all sitting there eating bar the lass sitting next to Stuart who quite frankly looks extremely unwell and positively anorexic who had absolutely nothing in front of her … as someone who’s had an eating disorder that didn’t sit right with me.

Last edited:
It honestly grosses me out all that slurping … but before he sucks have you noticed he sniffs 😂 sniff, slurp, mmmh…

Anyway coming in from the meal vlog and we start off with ”The Greg’s“ sausage, cheese and bean pastry ( vegan of course ) and he introduces us to the recipe vlog he made earlier this week…. What forking recipe Paul it’s Sausage, cheese and beans in ready made pastry it’s hardly Gordon Ramsey Michelin Star fayre now is it ….a five year old could knock that up blindfolded…
I also found the footage of the meal at Vrev a bit disturbing they were all sitting there eating bar the lass sitting next to Stuart who quite frankly looks extremely unwell and positively anorexic who had absolutely nothing in front of her … as someone who’s had an eating disorder that didn’t sit right with me.
Someone said the same thing about the girl on youtube and the comment was quickly deleted.

Spot on, on all counts!

Reactions: 2
Someone said the same thing about the girl on youtube and the comment was quickly deleted.
Goodness that is really disturbing. Although I am fine with veganism and believe it to be healthy done correctly..my daughter has known anorexics who hide behind veganism in order to lose weight. That girl didn't even have an empty plate. Literally nothing in front of her. Hope she's ok.

Goodness that is really disturbing. Although I am fine with veganism and believe it to be healthy done correctly..my daughter has known anorexics who hide behind veganism in order to lose weight. That girl didn't even have an empty plate. Literally nothing in front of her. Hope she's ok.
Totally agree, no offence to vegans but the last thing this girl needs is a lifestyle/diet that is already very restrictive as you say a lot of people with eating disorders hide behind not only veganism but restrictive diets in general because it gives them they feel a legitimate reason not to eat so and so and they think it throws people off the scent of knowing that they have an ED, it doesn’t obviously but for most of the years my ED was really bad I lived behind the Paleo diet because no way was I eating carbs…

• Heart
Is that Jade, the girl with long hair? I’ve seen her on a few of their meet ups and she doesn’t look well at all poor girl.

• Sad
Is that Jade, the girl with long hair? I’ve seen her on a few of their meet ups and she doesn’t look well at all poor girl.
It is indeed … She doesn’t look well at all does she … It looked very uncomfortable with everyone around the table eating but her.

• Sad
He is going to buy a couple of the anti ageing creams in the latest vlog, to help fight the wrinkles…. Paul mate that ship has already sailed no amount of anti ageing cream can help your wrinkly chops 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He is going to buy a couple of the anti ageing creams in the latest vlog, to help fight the wrinkles…. Paul mate that ship has already sailed no amount of anti ageing cream can help your wrinkly chops 😂
The wrinkly chops are now sporting a beard. One to match Jasons, of course!

I like a beard on a man but it really doesn't suit him. He just looks even more of a scruff. I think it's a bit weird them having the same hairstyle and now beard. I wonder what that's all about.

Ah yes… but in this case it’s more of a sparse grey bum fluff

Notes from the Vlog Monday…. Have to say from what I could see of it the food did indeed look really good… they both looked right scruffy and like a good bath would do them good… wonder who paid this time ? did they say ? I didn’t get to the end of the vlog 🤣

Bahh haaa I've not bothered watching these two money grubbing shits for ages, but today I suddenly got a notification that they'd gone live so I thought ahh I wonder if much had changed so I watched. Straight away they came on whinging that YouTube had cut their original live - how very dare they - so they'd had to restart. Peacock head is making a cheese pie and is about as interested in the YouTube sheeple chatting as I am in watching these two anymore and sniffy mcsniffy is desperately trying to inject a bit of energy into the reading of comments but failing miserably. Then out of nowhere someone comments about them hitting 15k and straight away Peacock says oohhhhh yes! Yesss! And that's no thanks to the Tattle teenage minded idiots who take pleasure in waiting till we hit 15k and then unsubscribing to ruin it! I had no idea that it was Tattles fault that those vegan guys arent growing, and not those vegan guys tit content. Well done Tattle! Right I'm off to hate watch a bit of 'the Lodge Guys' so I can catch up with with their scammy bastard ways too 😂 😂 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.