Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a control freak he even wants to control what and where people comment. Weirdo.

He was moaning on Sunday live that he was finding his job stressful as he had to sit in a KFC and not speak his mind. He's an absolute joker.

Reactions: 2
He's such a control freak he even wants to control what and where people comment. Weirdo.

He was moaning on Sunday live that he was finding his job stressful as he had to sit in a KFC and not speak his mind. He's an absolute joker.
I thought that was a bit disrespectful to his client. Can you imagine if he watched that and saw Paul bitching about having to take him out for his lunch?! What a bitter angry man.

Reactions: 5
I thought that was a bit disrespectful to his client. Can you imagine if he watched that and saw Paul bitching about having to take him out for his lunch?! What a bitter angry man.
The thing is I can't imagine him not saying anything. He is physically incapable of keeping his opinions to himself. It worries me that he is alone with his clients with nobody to watch what he says and does.

Anybody who works in adult social care and gives a tit about the clients understands that their choices are the most important thing. As a carer your role is to support the individual to make their choices and not influence them with your personal preferences. I am aghast that Paul has got another support worker job after what happened last time so the employer really hasn’t done their due diligence here. Meanwhile Sniffo works for Mind whilst siding with a bully and causing vulnerable subscribers to feel miserable. It makes no sense!

• Heart
He's so used to preaching on YouTube that he thinks he should be able to preach everywhere to everyone. I'd be worried for his clients, I can't imagine what it would be like to rely on him for care. He already shows himself talking down to people on camera, imagine what he's like off camera

• Wow
Reactions: 4
We watched the meals vlog last night and my husband said ‘is this video sponsored by Heron?’ 🤣🤣🤣

My husbands face was a picture when that meal of slop came on, wtf was i? Was it mash with some greens and red veg? I’ve no clue. It reminded me of a dragons blood crystal. What even was that swamp fest?

Everything has to have a scotch bonnet in it because Paul’s tastebuds have been blasted into orbit from all the smoking. Why do they boast things with spice aren’t even spicy. Like he’s some hardcore chilli man. No, you just have no tastebuds anymore. it’s nothing to brag about.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We watched the meals vlog last night and my husband said ‘is this video sponsored by Heron?’ 🤣🤣🤣

My husbands face was a picture when that meal of slop came on, wtf was i? Was it mash with some greens and red veg? I’ve no clue. It reminded me of a dragons blood crystal. What even was that swamp fest?

Everything has to have a scotch bonnet in it because Paul’s tastebuds have been blasted into orbit from all the smoking. Why do they boast things with spice aren’t even spicy. Like he’s some hardcore chilli man. No, you just have no tastebuds anymore. it’s nothing to brag about.
It looked like the contents of a compost bin, food scraps dumped on a plate, delicious 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husband and daughter love watching the meals vlogs with me. Each time he says ‘Hello my loves’ for the next meal they burst into fits of laughter at the meal on the plate 🤣

My daughter says ‘Mum, say that vegetable he always says to make himself sound posh’ I reply with ‘Edemame’ she cracks up 🤣

• Haha
6 bottles of Aldi wine (clearly marked vegan) for their piss'ed selves and Sniffy thinks a £2 odd jar of hot chocolate for is parents is "a bit expensive". At least Fester did the right thing and bought two jars for the oldies, and two for themselves, but it was clear that Sniffy would have walked away without buying them. C'mon Sniffy, take a look at yourself!

6 bottles of Aldi wine (clearly marked vegan) for their piss'ed selves and Sniffy thinks a £2 odd jar of hot chocolate for is parents is "a bit expensive". At least Fester did the right thing and bought two jars for the oldies, and two for themselves, but it was clear that Sniffy would have walked away without buying them. C'mon Sniffy, take a look at yourself!
Fester the Messiah really is like a broken record isn’t he, going on and on about Aldi and how they have emailed them and spoken to staff about not keeping all the stock, all the time 🙄 I mean c’mon Aldi you have been summoned by the almighty Messiah and his Spineless sniffer sidekick…

• Haha
Fester has far too much time on his hands! Imagne if he had to cope with real like every day problems.
Sniffy is looking more and more like shaggy from scooby doo!
I can’t stand the pair of scruffy bastards!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
O God, they are eating sludge again and calling it a muckbang - more like a tit bang!
---

My husband and daughter love watching the meals vlogs with me. Each time he says ‘Hello my loves’ for the next meal they burst into fits of laughter at the meal on the plate 🤣

My daughter says ‘Mum, say that vegetable he always says to make himself sound posh’ I reply with ‘Edemame’ she cracks up 🤣
If I hear the words 'Edemame' or feckin' 'Segway' again from these tossers I'm gonna call it a day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
O God, they are eating sludge again and calling it a muckbang - more like a tit bang!
---
You‘ve hit the nail on the head with that comment it’s exactly what it looked like a pile of bloody sludge… Me and my youngest roared with laughter when he said ”Eee I’m a right good cook I am” and started praising himself, My lad looked at me and said bleeping hell I think the daft berk thinks he’s bloody Gordon Ramsey 🤣🤣 can you imagine what Gordon would say to him serving a plate of slop like that…

• Haha
---

If I hear the words 'Edemame' or feckin' 'Segway' again from these tossers I'm gonna call it a day.
What’s Segway? 🤣
---

I watched the replay of thr live from last night.

Jason ‘I may look healthy on the outside but I’m rotting on the inside’ urmm.

Paul burps like a woman, and Jason even nods in agreement to that 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just popped into our local Aldi, which was heaving with 'clearly marked Vegan' boxed shite. Thought about taking a video for you 'ma loves' but I couldn't be arsed cos I'd have had to point out 'says new but not whether it's a limited edition so it may not be available next time we visit'. Sorry if this is disappointing to anyone :LOL:. Gerrover it Barbara.

• Haha
In one video Paul said that Jason had washed his hair, and usually Jason's hair smelled like baby sick. I thought it was a joke and asked what he meant, apparently Jason rarely washes his hair. It wasn't a joke, he was being serious 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.