Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thought of him opening a cafe with his lack of basic hygiene 🤢.
I watched the making of the so called cheese flan last night 🤢 I’m sorry but that tofu mixture is no substitute for eggs and cream in a cheese flan it looked like regurgitated baby sick when he cut into it … the baking blind method absolutely killed me 🤣 yup let’s just prick the pastry and throw it in the oven and call it blind baking 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He kept shaking his head in disbelief at his own brilliance when gobbling the flan, it was bloody comical. Proclaiming that it was gorgeous and that he’d nailed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I slung a couple of Hollands meat pies in the oven last Wednesday with some oven chips. The Mrs was amazed at my cullinary skills so I'm thinking of setting up my own Youtube channel and getting one of those air fryer things off someone with more money than sense.
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I slung a couple of Hollands meat pies in the oven last Wednesday with some oven chips. The Mrs was amazed at my cullinary skills so I'm thinking of setting up my own Youtube channel and getting one of those air fryer things off someone with more money than sense.
🤔
You should record your meals of the week, give the Messiah a run for his money. Please include dishwater soup and everything beige. I really dont know how Paul manages to prepare such delicacies on a daily basis,all,whilst 'working' for about 10 minutes a day. For someone who claims to work full time,he's able to spend lots of time pottering round the market,local shops and Greggs

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You should record your meals of the week, give the Messiah a run for his money. Please include dishwater soup and everything beige. I really dont know how Paul manages to prepare such delicacies on a daily basis,all,whilst 'working' for about 10 minutes a day. For someone who claims to work full time,he's able to spend lots of time pottering round the market,local shops and Greggs
Yeah, and next time the cat throws up I could wrap it in Heron puff pastry and give it a fancy title like 'Squishy, Slop Samosa'? That should encourage Addam to send me a few quid. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The cheese flan vid ...

When tasting it at the end Jason said "you take what you want and I will eat the rest" Paul said "no you won't Mr Bromley!". Poor Jason said "ok I won't" took one bite and put it down on the work surface. 🤨

What is it with Paul controlling food? Jason is skinny and could do with a few extra calories. It reminded me when he made mince pies and didn't want him eating a whole one 😮.

Over Christmas my husband kept saying "a whole one?!" In Paul's voice, whenever I had a mince pie 😂

• Haha
Could you imagine Paul's reaction if it was the other way around, and Jason was constantly telling him how much he can eat. He'd accuse Jason of portion shaming and attacking him, you'd never hear the end of it

• Haha
Bloody hell! The pair of them are tonight ripping into poor Chris from Oldham Poundland. These two Christ Like types certainly can give it out but don't like to take it! I hope Chris leaves them a message or two in return.

Reactions: 8
Chris has every right to ask why they're filming in his store. I wouldn't be surprised if Chris didn't take kindly to them, they immediately look down their noses, disrespect and talk down to anyone who questions anything they do

They're doing a giveaway over on the live a bit later. Swizzels have gifted them a box of sweets so they're going to pass it on.
My guess it'll be Addam, Angharad, Ashley or Leanne & Imran will win it. Or Will & Chris.
I hope someone in Australia wins it, lol. Bet he'll now say its UK only. Hi Paul! 😂

• Haha
They're doing a giveaway over on the live a bit later. Swizzels have gifted them a box of sweets so they're going to pass it on.
My guess it'll be Addam, Angharad, Ashley or Leanne & Imran will win it. Or Will & Chris.
I hope someone in Australia wins it, lol. Bet he'll now say its UK only. Hi Paul! 😂
He's not giving it away for nothing, they are probably some sweets he doesn't like but Sniffy does! Whoever wins will be expected to worship at the alter of Fester for ever more. 👹

Oh God! They are now dropping Addam un-subtle hints about wanting to go back to Kefalonia ... and wait for it ...Canada! I'll buy the Canadian tickets for them, just as long as they are one-way!

• Haha
Yes I saw that. He even looked up the cost live on air. Paul is normally very rude and dismissive of Peter, but as soon as he mentioned them visiting Canada he soon changed his tone.

They said they would like to vlog in different countries to see how easy it is to eat vegan food abroad. They have more front than Blackpool.

• Haha
They're shameless, apparently there's no limit to what they'll try and get out of their followers. Trying to link it back to veganism is laughable, they just want free stuff, holidays and constant ego boosts

He's now bollocked someone in tonight's epic (down in the comments). Poor sod was only saying thanks for pointing out the cheap tofu in Heron. He's a nasty tw@!

He's now bollocked someone in tonight's epic (down in the comments). Poor sod was only saying thanks for pointing out the cheap tofu in Heron. He's a nasty tw@!
He always asks people to leave comments but it seems that's not good enough anymore when they're on the wrong videos 🙄 He should be grateful, it all helps with engagement and the algorithm. If he was actually nice it might make them more likely to leave comments in future. His attitude stinks

He always asks people to leave comments but it seems that's not good enough anymore when they're on the wrong videos 🙄 He should be grateful, it all helps with engagement and the algorithm. If he was actually nice it might make them more likely to leave comments in future. His attitude stinks
What a delightful Not piece of excrement he is, there was absolutely no need to leave such an aggressive response to her comment she might not have had time to go scrawling through the various vlogs to get to the one he deemed the reply should have gone to … Her reply was a lot more polite than mine would have been I’d have told him exactly what I thought of him in no uncertain terms..

What a delightful Not piece of excrement he is, there was absolutely no need to leave such an aggressive response to her comment she might not have had time to go scrawling through the various vlogs to get to the one he deemed the reply should have gone to … Her reply was a lot more polite than mine would have been I’d have told him exactly what I thought of him in no uncertain terms..
Hes simply a bully. Hes married to a spineless sniffer and surrounds himself with vulnerable and lonely people,so he can manipulate, bully and scam them. There's so much about Paul that I question, I think he's definitely a con man and I think he will fo absolutely anything to get his own way. I would love to know which charity he works for. Employing him as a support worker, I'd question their validity as a genuine charity.

Hes simply a bully. Hes married to a spineless sniffer and surrounds himself with vulnerable and lonely people,so he can manipulate, bully and scam them. There's so much about Paul that I question, I think he's definitely a con man and I think he will fo absolutely anything to get his own way. I would love to know which charity he works for. Employing him as a support worker, I'd question their validity as a genuine charity.
Spineless Sniffer has finished me off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.