Those Happy Days #4 Abandoning vehicles is our game, but obviously it’s others we’ll blame.!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I enjoyed that, although it was the usual dickheadish romp around an attractive location, showing up the British

Liam: This is a REALLY HARD TRAIL! One of the HARDEST IN THE WORLD!!!!

They go on a boat trip, all in French so clearly the crew are not expecting the classic Brit abroad cane-the-free-wine of our two cultural ambassadors.
Janine: Liam is very drunk!
Liam: <burbles sea shanties>

Janine ecstatic after being “ploughed with free wine” don’t google that word please Nana.

Reactions: 6
It’s such a hard trail that even the pensioner behind him can do it!

Reactions: 5
They go on a climb that requires them to wear safety helmets…
He wears his over his hat and hers is not strapped on tightly enough so is slipping off.
The helmets would be so useful in a fall!
Idiots.

View attachment 3011775
As someone who's worked as a climbing instructor this really pisses me off he's lucky that helmet didn't fall off. Their arrogance and stupidity knows no bounds!

Reactions: 8
Omg they have worn the same clothes for days and no doubt slept in them.
They make no mention of ever washing anything, stopping at a laundrette for eg. Their bedding must be minging too with them sweating, drunk and farting bean stew every night.

And the juxtaposition of 'the hardest trail' and that wee old lady effortlessly strolling along is hilarious

Oh fuck right off. "Madness vibration" You were two drunk students on a gap year in Thailand who then went from one job to the next while living in a trailer park before you lucked out with YouTube. There's very little "fun" in anything you do and the biggest "challenge" is your questionable intellect.

Reactions: 13
Two intellectually challenged dullards, who bore the arse of people. The Thailand, tattoo, vegan, yoga, tie-dye drop out life, is for sheeple these days. (Looks like it's making them ill too).
If they had some sort of talent or creativity I would have more respect. Just more You Tube grifters.

Reactions: 9
From that photo and their expressions, looks like getting a selfie was challenging enough for them. They didn't even manage smiles and have that concentrate while I work this out look my gran has when she tries to take a selfie

Reactions: 4
Are these 2 cockwombles still polluting the Tubes of You.

I can smell them from here with the extra aroma of vinegar from their pickled inners.

Absolute frauds the pair of them.

Reactions: 9
Anyone want to tell us what their life changing news are? He didn't knock her up on their recent binge drinking adventures, did he?

Anyone want to tell us what their life changing news are? He didn't knock her up on their recent binge drinking adventures, did he?
I only skimmed as it was one of Worzel's boring monologues. No footage of being abroad so goodness knows where they are.
They got the insurance money back for their bolloxed engine somehow.
Something to do with the raffling of the green skip but too boring to listen to.
Nana has applied for and got an Irish passport which means travel will be easier for them with the EU etc.

I didn't watch, so no idea if they explained where they are but it seemed like a waffly distraction video with clickbait heading so they don't have to explain their movements.

Reactions: 3
Janine has received Irish citizenship after several tries. Liam gloating how travelling will now become so much easier for both of them (I don't think it's that simple).

https://www.irishimmigration.ie/how...rish-citizen-by-naturalisation/#Irish-Descent

Liam cannot get an EU passport based on this though unless they move to Ireland because he would have to prove that he has been legally resident on the island of Ireland for at least 3 years out of the last 5 years including 1 year of continuous residence immediately before the date he applies.

The other two non-news were them having the skip of doom raffle soon and hinting about winning the law suit regarding the van (no details divulged). Oh, and they flashed on screen an article about Nanna in a local Irish newspaper:

YouTuber’s emotional visit to mother’s roots

I have received some confirmation to my own theory on why they received a lukewarm welcome at Nanna's ancestral stomping grounds and some eye-rolling when asking about the Daly family and visiting the derelict house but I'll keep it to myself. Let's just say they might actually have both returned to their family roots by choosing a vagabond lifestyle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Have to add, ignoring the old wives' tales, I still find it very odd that such a proud Irishwoman as Nanna is, she did not seem to visit any of her relatives while in Castletown. As far as I know she has several relatives in the area but only visited an abandoned house giving us no details on her family history. I mean, all we get is hippie sisters working the town, her mum moving to England and never visiting Ireland again. It all sounds odd to me still.

Reactions: 5
New to the thread but love the nicknames Worzel and Nana, very apt. I had to stop watching their videos a few weeks ago as I couldn't bear to hear them say Ibeefa repeatedly and idiotically gloating about what they could 'get away with'.

How old are they both? They must be getting on now, being basically homeless in your 40's is hardly a good look. Can't imagine anything worse than them having a baby, poor thing would be emaciated living on crackers and beans with the occasional oat latte.

I know. Ibeefa, and finding somewhere to clean their teef did it for me.
They did say in a Q&A vlog once, that they didn't want kids. They might get a dog/s. Poor thing would have to be vegan.
Nana always looks ill to me, puffy and slightly yellow. Worzel looks like a sun baked tramp.