Thissinglemama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The put on "ill" voice because she's got covid šŸ¤£šŸ™„ so ill but can still sit infront of the screen putting face cream on...she's getting more bizarre and attention seeking by the day. She had to order 10 takeaways because they couldn't get anything delivered ... yet her father can take her car for an mot?? Well surely someone could drop her some food šŸ™„ she's such a bullshitter. That child looks permanently pale and sickly covid or not, like she's lived in a cave all her life

Reactions: 8
I had to block her the other day to get her off my FYP. At this point, she just looks for reasons to be offended or annoyed by ā€œtrollsā€. Itā€™s boring. And she needs to get those headbands off. I was shocked when she told the story of her ex bf and his partner. I know she said it was common knowledge cos it was on fb but that doesnā€™t mean you can broadcast it to thousands on TikTok!

Reactions: 7
Every video its ā€œso I had to block one of my followers the other dayā€ basically for having an opinion! Itā€™s tiresome!

Reactions: 4
Voice for all women! ... apart from her ex's new bird....not so much her šŸ¤£ what a head

She barks about trolls but she's actually the biggest witch and troll. Always snarking about what others have done or said.

Apparently someone saying they don't want to see her eating yet another KFC triggered her mental health šŸ¤£ wtf?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she ever work, she just seems to endlessly post, always in her uniform of a dressing gown/ fleecy hoody & make up headband??

Sheā€™s a proper ā€œpoor meā€ type isnā€™t she.

I quite liked her but I unfollowed her because I left nice comments but she never responded. If someone spends time out of their day to be nice it should be acknowledged, she manages to reply to the nasty ones though. She pops up occasionally on my fyp. I donā€™t get the watching herself eating video to help her MH šŸ˜‚ What a load of B*llocks. I think her frame can take a loss of appetite for a few days without her body suffering any ill effects. I donā€™t see any eating disorder unless Iā€™ve missed it because I hardly view her now. She said her mental health suffered over a comment about her KFC šŸ˜‚ well my mental health is suffering because of those hideous plastic talons she has for nails

Reactions: 5
Itā€™s the fake laugh and awful smirk she has on her face that wind me up

I've had to block her. Sick of seeing her pop up with all her accounts in either a sick voice, fake tears or that stupid bleeping headband

Reactions: 2
She was having a go at someone yesterday because they asked her how she is getting all this stuff.... she conveniently forgot to put on her ill covid voice šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ scabby woman

• Haha
Reactions: 2
All she does is moan.
Donā€™t know how she has that many followers
Must be people like her, people who aspire to sit there moaning waiting for free stuff to arrive... or they're mostly hate follows. I wouldn't put it past her to be buying followers too seeing how fame thirsty she is

Iā€™ve been following her for a while and Iā€™m sorry she really grates on me! Those nails are just vile theyā€™re ridiculous. Also, lately Iā€™m noticing she is always talking about weight ā€˜I wonā€™t eat all thisā€™ ā€˜Iā€™m not hungryā€™ she says she is a size 12 Iā€™m not fat shaming anyone but she is defo more of a size 16. She has become so boring. I canā€™t believe so many people comment on her hair I personally donā€™t think it suits her itā€™s all long and looks so ratty?! When she did that haul for her night out it screamed 90ā€™s I really think she needs to change her style šŸ˜Œ

She was moaning (shock horror) again at someone, for a comment they left about her gifted stuff. Well actually she's wrong! She is breaking the ASA laws for not stating when an item is gifted! It should be labelled clearly. And does she think people are stupid? Of course they expect you to do a video/promote them in return? So yes technically it IS a sales agreement! Because you will be both benefitting financially. She's so thick but thinks she knows so much.

She was moaning (shock horror) again at someone, for a comment they left about her gifted stuff. Well actually she's wrong! She is breaking the ASA laws for not stating when an item is gifted! It should be labelled clearly. And does she think people are stupid? Of course they expect you to do a video/promote them in return? So yes technically it IS a sales agreement! Because you will be both benefitting financially. She's so thick but thinks she knows so much.
Oh she looks down on anyone that dares to ask her a question.
She does think she knows it all.

I really used to like her she seemed genuine but now it's just 3 minutes of going around the houses to moan and gifts. She doesn't even really promote anything she just says she got them if anyone asks something she tags the company as she knows nothing about the items. Not long ago she got some lashes that are meant to last quite a few days they was off after a day. She will never say oh I used them wax melts and smell lasted ages etc. I'd never buy from these people sending her things as no idea if they're actually good all she is after is freebies

When I had covid I was very unwell, I still managed to cook a meal every day for myself and child. Sheā€™s a lazy article! Her child looks malnourished!!!

How on earth can anyone afford this many takeaways multiple times a day? And for the love of god stop videoing yourself eatingā€¦.itā€™s vile!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When I had covid I was very unwell, I still managed to cook a meal every day for myself and child. Sheā€™s a lazy article! Her child looks malnourished!!!

How on earth can anyone afford this many takeaways multiple times a day? And for the love of god stop videoing yourself eatingā€¦.itā€™s vile!!
when she took a bite of the chicken I nearly heaved was vile! She doesnā€™t know what her content is anymore so is constantly trying different routes. So boring and also everyone is watching their pennies and she is ordering food galore I absolutely canā€™t stand the ā€˜I havenā€™t eaten todayā€™ justifying herself.

Finally. A thread about her. I cannot bloody stand her. She thinks the absolute world of herself and itā€™s clear she is DEEPLY insecure. Those nails are the most awful thing and that hair. Itā€™s just too much. She has a total co-dependent relationship with her child and I think thatā€™s so sad. Itā€™s no wonder she is single. I canā€™t believe anyone was with her for long enough to produce a child. Smug, rude and common. Had to block her ages ago because of how irritating she is!!!!

I originally followed her and loved her content until I realised it was the same recycled videos over and over about trolls and drama, like itā€™s the only thing that keeps her relevant THEN! I noticed her hand movements to show off her nails all the time which is super annoying lmao!

Finally. A thread about her. I cannot bloody stand her. She thinks the absolute world of herself and itā€™s clear she is DEEPLY insecure. Those nails are the most awful thing and that hair. Itā€™s just too much. She has a total co-dependent relationship with her child and I think thatā€™s so sad. Itā€™s no wonder she is single. I canā€™t believe anyone was with her for long enough to produce a child. Smug, rude and common. Had to block her ages ago because of how irritating she is!!!!
I looked to see if there was a thread ages ago but couldnā€™t find one and I just seen her tattle video and noticed I hadnā€™t added ā€œofficialā€ on the end šŸ˜…

Also I always wondered if this violent ex was her daughters Dad. I know thereā€™s law and rights and stuff but surely if he was THAT! Bad to her you wouldnā€™t trust him to have your daughter every other weekend or every weekend? I surely wouldnā€™t or maybe thatā€™s just meā€¦

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.