Thissinglemama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came across this woman on TikTok by accident. I'm not sure what I think of her. I swing from liking her, to her annoying the hell out of me. She also seems to be getting rather thirsty to become famous. All this talk about "her little TikTok family" doesn't really wash when she's running giveaways, getting free stuff and trying her hardest to grow her following. I don't know much about her personal life apart from she was married and has a daughter. Thoughts?

Reactions: 6
I think she's quite privileged and I find her a bit boring to be honest. The constant disney crap she buys is awful and for some reason her voice is really irritating

Reactions: 4
The crap buys in unreal. I don't know what she does for work but I'm guessing she spends as quick as she earns.

Reactions: 2
I came across this woman on TikTok by accident. I'm not sure what I think of her. I swing from liking her, to her annoying the hell out of me. She also seems to be getting rather thirsty to become famous. All this talk about "her little TikTok family" doesn't really wash when she's running giveaways, getting free stuff and trying her hardest to grow her following. I don't know much about her personal life apart from she was married and has a daughter. Thoughts?
She blocked me after I commented on one of her videos, she was on saying her daughter hurt her knee at school and the school never told her properly, they just put a note in her bag, as they do if it’s nothing serious. She was going on and on how traumatised her daughter was and she was fuming at the school, she said her daughter was still crying, I said if she’s so traumatised why are you sat on tik tok 😂 well she didn’t like it, blocked me but her back up account comes up all the time. I think she’s desperate for tik tok fame, defo an attention seeker. Does anyone know where she’s from? My guess would be Skelmersdale, could be way off like!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She blocked me after I commented on one of her videos, she was on saying her daughter hurt her knee at school and the school never told her properly, they just put a note in her bag, as they do if it’s nothing serious. She was going on and on how traumatised her daughter was and she was fuming at the school, she said her daughter was still crying, I said if she’s so traumatised why are you sat on tik tok 😂 well she didn’t like it, blocked me but her back up account comes up all the time. I think she’s desperate for tik tok fame, defo an attention seeker. Does anyone know where she’s from? My guess would be Skelmersdale, could be way off like!
Omg are you one of the "trolls" she was bitching about? 🤣🤣🤣 how dare the daft cow block one of my fave Tattlers! I deffo don't like her now! That was pathetic I was rolling my eyes at that one. She just doesn't stop moaning. 100% in it for the fame she has got 2 instagram accounts, the one was a fail, and the other she's built up over this stupid lash giveaway

• Heart
I remember that video where her daughter fell in school. It's no big deal all kids fall it's not like a life of death situation. However as with most TT influencers, if you have a different opinion to them you get blocked. And that's why we have Tattle. 😊

I remember that video where her daughter fell in school. It's no big deal all kids fall it's not like a life of death situation. However as with most TT influencers, if you have a different opinion to them you get blocked. And that's why we have Tattle. 😊
And the one about her kid playing football 😄 I'm not saying I disbelieve her when she speaks about her past life and her ex, but I'd love to hear some opinions from people who actually know her IRL 🤨

I saw one today where she shared a video someone had apparently tagged her in, going on about how wonderful she is and how inspiring.. wow why would you make a whole video on that 😄

• Haha
It’s the stupidly long nails that annoy me I think 😂
Plus the fact that she chats tit most of the time. She is full of her own self importance.

Reactions: 8
I genuinely feel like she makes things up for attention. Something dramatic always seems to be happening in her life. I find her very patronising and her voice irritates me.

I think she uses TT like a therapy session to get things off her chest. After watching 4 of her videos I need therapy!

• Haha
So she was having such a bad day that she couldn't come online.... but then proceeded to upload like 4 attention seeking videos, explaining in great depth how she feels. She also slipped up saying she was so bad but managed to film a tesco haul 🙄 Isn't that what your therapy is for?

I can't believe she's got all that makeup slung all over the counter, all set up with lighting so she can chat tit into her phone and eye duck herself for hours. Not a good example for her daughter to spend that much time online. I don't care what she says, filming and uploading does take a while.

If she genuinely has all these problems, seeking validation online isn't going to do much to help. She also said she gets tit for talking about her ex partner. Her daughter still has a lot of contact with him, so broadcasting all their business isn't very nice for her either. It's like a revenge thing. Very odd.

Reactions: 3
It’s the stupidly long nails that annoy me I think 😂
Plus the fact that she chats tit most of the time. She is full of her own self importance.
This is exactly what I think , all I can look at is this ridiculous nails !

Reactions: 3
Omg are you one of the "trolls" she was bitching about? 🤣🤣🤣 how dare the daft cow block one of my fave Tattlers! I deffo don't like her now! That was pathetic I was rolling my eyes at that one. She just doesn't stop moaning. 100% in it for the fame she has got 2 instagram accounts, the one was a fail, and the other she's built up over this stupid lash giveaway
Guilty as charged, Chub 😂. Ah, likewise, you have me in stitches girl 🤣🤣 xx
What is it with these attention seeking fuckers, so desperate for the limelight, it’s embarrassing!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She is not relatable at all. I just find her irritating and smug. Those nails are awful. I just want to chop them off. Had to unfollow her, she gets me down with all her moaning

I'm hit and miss either her I like some things she says but other times I scroll past. I do feel her daughter is wrapped up in cotton wool a bit. I thought she wasn't to mention things about her husband? I'm sure she told the story about the abuse etc and he found out or saw her tik toks and asked her not to post things about him.
Also jow does she know she has blocked most of the people who's commented on here? Since we all use different names and only one person has mentioned they said something on a particular post. Of course everyone on tattle is just a troll..

I'm hit and miss either her I like some things she says but other times I scroll past. I do feel her daughter is wrapped up in cotton wool a bit. I thought she wasn't to mention things about her husband? I'm sure she told the story about the abuse etc and he found out or saw her tik toks and asked her not to post things about him.
Also jow does she know she has blocked most of the people who's commented on here? Since we all use different names and only one person has mentioned they said something on a particular post. Of course everyone on tattle is just a troll..
She just uses the trolls as an excuse to throw some sass. I have steadily gone off her the harder she's trying to become an influencer. She uses her daughter for content but then moans when people comment. She could have such a platform, but she's getting very big-headed

Must have touched a rather large nerve that she's on here 🤣 does she sit there googling herself? It took her about 3 seconds to find the thread. She's probably got an account on here to talk tit about people she doesn't like 😏 I think she was most upset about the comment about her Instagram account being a fail 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hi Aimee bleeping hell grow up, you'd have to come looking for
Tattle, don't be so self obsessed.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.