Thissinglemama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahah I didn’t even realise she had a thread on here until she mentioned it!!!!! Bloody hilarious
By the way… the comments on here are not trolling, if you see this then that’s because you choose to come on here and read about yourself 🙄

Reactions: 4
Hahah I didn’t even realise she had a thread on here until she mentioned it!!!!! Bloody hilarious
By the way… the comments on here are not trolling, if you see this then that’s because you choose to come on here and read about yourself 🙄
She said it was brought to her attention. So, a few points:

She either sits there googling and searching herself like a tragic muppet,

She is on Tattle HERSELF

Or the person who brought it to her attention is a Tattler?

Either way she looks an absolute head for even mentioning it. Who's the real sad fucker here? This thread is absolutely tiny. With about 4 comments. So there's no need for her to get fanny flutters. She's not that relevant!

Reactions: 4
I really really find it shocking how she speaks about her ex. He is the father of her child, who is still very much involved in her life.

She is the biggest poor me victim on social media.

The clown make up, the lashes, those ridiculous nails….

She screams hard work

Reactions: 5
I really really find it shocking how she speaks about her ex. He is the father of her child, who is still very much involved in her life.

She screams hard work
This. All this is out there on the internet for her child to see. Do they ever stop to think about what it could do to the children in the future.
How would she feel if he did it to her? She wouldn’t like it

Reactions: 3

She screams hard work
I put similar in one of my previous comments on here. But she didn't mention that in one of her sass replies to "trolls" 🙄 she doesn't mention that the terrible trolls think that she splashes her daughters private life all over the Internet for content, bad mouthed her father and is completely obsessed with trolls. She was more upset that I rubbished her Instagram account. Says it all really.

She can't flap her gob for 3 seconds without saying that the trolls will love it. Any sort of attention she can get, good or bad she sucks it up like a gifted Dyson.

I love how she has self appointed herself as a spokeswoman for all women 🤣 calm down hun, you must be high on eyelash glue and cheap chinese nail powder

Reactions: 5
That hair!! Whyyy is nobody close to her telling her it needs a goooood few inches cut off.

Cant do the school run without a panic attack but can daily frequent primark and M&S

Reactions: 6
Can't stand the woman. A 3 day hangover?! She didn't even have that much. She's always moaning soooooo bleeping boring but I have to watch now cause of the "trolls" she means realists.

I scroll past more of her videos lately I don't go on tok tok to listen to 3 minutes of complaining she really goes around the houses when going on about stuff just get to the point and be done with it

Reactions: 1
Wow!! That video about her ex bf and his partner AFTER her. I would be contacting the police if I were either of them. How dare she talk about their private lives?! Aimee love we know you’re reading this so take note….it’s got f@ck all to do with you therefore don’t share with your minions

Reactions: 2
Wow!! That video about her ex bf and his partner AFTER her. I would be contacting the police if I were either of them. How dare she talk about their private lives?! Aimee love we know you’re reading this so take note….it’s got f@ck all to do with you therefore don’t share with your minions
She sounded so smug and happy that they'd broken up too. Awful person. She goes on about trolls but she literally talks tit about every single person in her life. I see that she's now calling herself 'official' 😄 what a cock.

She's also totally on a diet, who is she kidding? 🤣 couldn't wait to talk about it so the huns would start telling her she looks slimmer... she doesn't 🤷🏼‍♀️

Definitely reads her thread to see what's getting said. I found the story about her ex a bit strange who on earth is so invested in an exs life

I don't mind her but her eating videos and constant smacking of the lips are pushing me over the edge!

• Haha
Is anyone else sick of the daily oh we've had another delivery. No I'm not jealous but she is receiving that many there's no way she genuinely supports or knows much about these businesses she's just saying yes to anything free

Fake crying into the camera because she was sent yet some more free stuff 🙄

She looks like Snuffleupagus in those lashes

• Haha
Mannnnn I am developing a strong hate for this woman. I can not stand her, she is literally so far up her own ass her constantly moaning about such insignificant problems she thinks she is gods gift urgh

Aimee . You read here. Cut your nails, hair and chip off your shoulder asap! The world DOES NOT owe you or your crotch gremlin anything! Stop teaching harpurrrrrr to beg online and stop cutting up her food, news flash SHES NOT 3 . And the immature hair bows and hoodies are ridiculous. Classeh. NOT

It's the fake crying when she receives yet another free gift and the oh I don't know what's in here... well you do because you've given them your address it doesn't arrive by pigeon post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.