Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly_b

VIP Member
She’s trying to get tattle taken down 😂 I don’t understand these people that put their lives on the internet and then think people aren’t allowed an opinion on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I caught part of her live this morning where she was saying she was a domestic abuse survivor and had PTSD because of it. What a fucking insult that is to woman who have had to flee their homes, fearing for their lives and head to a refuge.
In my work I’ve dealt with children under serious safeguarding precautions because their location has to be kept secret because of the severity of previous DV. Then there’s Aimee, all over social media, flaunting her entire life and that of her child to absolutely anyone who who wishes and apparently she’s the one Women’s Aid follow and want to work with - utter bullshit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

rosslee1987

VIP Member
So she’s been asked to go to a conference held by womens aid about this website. Honey you have 7 pages, come back when you are on Mrs Hinch’s level ffs! She thinks she’s Michelle Obama! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Jez9876

Stalker here! I’m normally spending my time on Demi Donnelly’s page until I came across this page which comes as no surprise that she has a thread😂

Just for clarity, I work alongside Women’s Aid every day and I can assure you that there is no conference involving Tattle so Aimee is talking absolute bollocks🙃 considering she claims to be a victim of abuse she should know that WA have more important and serious issues to deal with than trying to take down a website where people can have an opinion on people who put their lives online for the world to see🙂 rant over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Faith61

VIP Member
Right!! Here goes!! I've sat on my hands long enough!! I've given this woman benefit of doubt since her tattle thread was opened cos I just thought. .yeah I can understand why some don't like her, but I could take or leave her!!..
However, she's now really pissing me off..she's self centred, so attention seeking and of late become like all the other begs on here who neglect their children as their obsession for gifts and people buying from her shit tok shop taken over!.
Sorry "aimee"...you are neglecting your chid..
Glue on her hair on 1st day back at school??
Lost pe bag??. Yeah easy done....but why did she not look for it yesterday...and washed her child's hair whilst at it?? Because she's been tik tok obsessed all flipping weekend...I don't follow her...she pops up and I get drawn in!!
That poor child looks " lost" and "lonely " ..can't put my finger on what it is😢
As for the dentist...she's been off school? Could she nit have made an appointment then? Or after school? Or least take her back today...but that would have involved getting off her arse to go pick her up again!!!
She drew a lot of people's attention to tattle.....many wouldn't have known to come here and read about her....so again, more attention seeking
Just like all the rest of the beggars who shall be namless🤣 ...many of whom use their mh when it suits too...not worked out if she's doing this, nor if she's genuine, but she does manage to turn it off quite well for lengthy periods when olive so who knows??
There ...I've said it now, I'm officially a disliker of " aimee" cos she is showing herself to be a pretty shit mum lately and I didn't believe she was at first!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Genuine question - why is Tattle going to be brought up at this womens aid conference? It doesn’t make any sense as to why an internet gossip forum would feature at a conference which is surely meant to address Domestic Abuse type issues? Does anyone know if this is true? Or is this just a bunch of Tiktok people making a song and dance?

btw - as for the person this thread is about. I haven’t come across her before so was surprised to see the video on my FYP.

PS - I also can’t find a thing about the 2022 conference online. For a massive conference I’d expect to see some information given the NHS/ Police and every other public agency there . There isn’t even a mention on the WA website .

Last edited:
Reactions: 14

Brummiebird

VIP Member
I have some tea! May 2020 her ex boyfriend was in a relationship with a mutual, mutual friend of mine. January 2021 he moved in with Aimee & Harper.
Her previous marriage lasted all of 5 minutes and by all accounts he is a lovely, lovely bloke.
Aimee is a Mummy’s girl, always on the piss with her Mum.

• Wow

Bec3007

VIP Member
I am honestly shocked at her video this morning. So many questions.. Why hasn’t harper had her hair done in days? Why wasn’t she bathed/showered the night before her first day back? Why does she make excuses for harper and blame things on everyone else? If I was her sister I’d have pulled her up on the fact she’s done nothing but bitch and moan about her nephew and blame him for everything whilst he’s been there, as if harper can do no wrong. Why didn’t she have her things out and ready the night before? I always have outfit and shoes ready for the morning and anything else I need so there’s no rushing around. It takes 5 mins. If you need coffee to actually function there’s a serious problem there!

She needs to pull her head out her arse. She babies harper and it shows. I wouldn’t have thought she was 7 by what Aimee says about her most days. Honestly the laziest mother I’ve come across recently and that’s saying something!

• Heart

Ameliaarosexo

Hahaha influencers only hate this site because theyre held accountable for their own shitty actions. And btw alot bigger influencers have tried to take this site down before yet this woman with her 116k followers thinks she's going to be the one who does it. It's laughable. Also if you do manage to take tattle down another one will soon pop up. You can't silence people!

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220404-084904_Google.jpg

Aimee wearing some gifted sunglasses that made her cry and a pork pie hat from Boohoo ... let's get into it 🙄

• Haha

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
Well am I bloody glad I’ve found this thread! She keeps popping up on my TikTok and she does my actual head in.

Then I saw her video about here and rolled my eyes out loud.

Absolute Grade A smug looking twat.

• Heart

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
That tattle video lmao! Who the fuck does she think she is hahaha! Make us not anonymous! It’s you who cries when real accounts comment on your tik toks haha!!!

Christ alive I've heard it all now , saying she buys pre packaged chicken from m&s cos she's a single working mum & it helps her mental health , fucks sake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

HmmmReally

VIP Member
All she is doing is drawing people into tattle
That’s exactly how I found out about tattle someone else ranting, I didn’t even know she had a thread on here haha.
Don’t like it don’t look. No one is forcing you to

MagicCat

VIP Member
Hahahahaha. I’ve heard it all now. She does tik tok for her Mental health. Get to fuck. You do it for the attention. Any professional would tell you to step away from socials as it can be so toxic and she obviously can’t handle it.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Every single time I click on Tik Tok, she’s on a live ! Only 5 mins of my day my arse! It’s the last bay of the school hols today - get Haroer out in the fresh air !!

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Most threads I’ve joined I’ve only known about coz the person made a tik tok about it 😹😹 I only joined tattle to read about chins and the beanbag now I’ve got a whole list, takes me ages to catch up on them all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Seriously Aimee, Stacey Solomon and Mrs hinch have so many threads on here, and they can’t do anything, and they’re much more known than a woman sitting drinking in a fluffy headband on TikTok 🙄 .

• Haha
Reactions: 12