Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celeb219

VIP Member
All of this poor me sick voice video malarkey just convinces me that the miscarriage was a lie, absolutely no way did she have a miscarriage without filming or talking about it, if she took a positive test she would 100% have filmed or photoed it (with herself in it not some generic google image) and she wouldn’t have pulled the ‘privacy’ card on talking about it, she made a video about shitting herself in M&S for gods sake.

vapid disgusting woman.

feel for harper, aimless isn’t the type of parent to just get on with being ill and make sure the kids still have a magical Christmas, we all know she isn’t THAT poorly she could get on with it

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Boopsss

I rarely comment but fucking hell she gets on my tits. I work on ICU, it can be terribly sad (and lovely) at times but even worse at this time of year and I wish I could drag Ehmeh round there just to show actual suffering. You've got a cold? BOOHOO EVERYONE GETS THEM ALL THE TIME IT'S LITERALLY CALLED THE COMMON COLD! I had the worst shift today, how I wish my patients just had a fucking cold. H dealt with her cold better and she's a child! I have never seen such a self absorbed, babied, needy woman in all of my life, truly.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
'I'll have to ring me dad, I'll have to' whilst laughing.
Your 70 year old dad. Your 70 year old dad who you have repeatedly said for the past few weeks has been unwell. GTFO. You're managing to make a TT alright. But you want to get your dad over to bring you some food up. GROW UP AIMLESS.

Also can't work out the obsession with temperature taking. It's like 'ok how I can make this look as awful as possible' (which isn't even that awful anyway) I think the only time I have taken my temperature in my adult life was when I had covid and my partner was intruiged!

Reactions: 34

Motherofgod

VIP Member
Saw my neice earlier at a family get together not seen her for a while , turns out she "watches" Aimless on tik tok as H goes to her kids school , she said she always wears that green and black coat , she's definitely bigger in real life , she uses filters a lot and she always looks really miserable, never smiles and she thinks there's something wrong with Wendy the way she acts on tt 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Trace

VIP Member
I was scrolling through tik tok on my fyp and this mother was sat on her sofa drinking coffee fake lips and eyelashes etc and her kid come and sat on the sofa in just his pants and within a few minutes she goes “oh look my views have gone up since you come in” if that doesn’t ring alarm bells to these parents what the fck will 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32

Lorny

VIP Member
She’s an absolute joke. Shes alright to wave the camera about while she sticks a thermometer in her mouth. If she was actually feeling shite there’s no way she could be arsed filming it, she’s an attention seeking cunt who is only interested in everything being about her. Ruining her child’s Christmas because she’s selfish af.

• Heart
Just watched Wendy’s most recent video. Apparently Aimee has been given antibiotics this afternoon so hopefully they’ll kick in. How and why is she being given antibiotics?! Absolutely absurd if it’s true. Are doctors giving them out now like sweets? No wonder people are becoming immune to them 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

Celeb219

VIP Member
I’m dying

dead

gone

she has finally made it onto her managements ‘talent’ page AND THEY HAVE USED THE WRONG NAME 🤣🤣🤣

bwhahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaa
---
Let’s see how long it is to be changed now that it’s been mentioned here

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Boopsss

Not even joking I've had patients pop up to the pearly gates, give God a fist pump and come back to earth with the help of life saving treatment and they've barely made a fuss in compassion to this pillock.

• Heart
The embarrassment I have got her is off the scales. Is she even for real at this point. If you were actually properly sick you wouldn’t be filming TikTok’s, you certainly wouldn’t be eating trifle at midnight. It’s attention seeking at its finest, she’s unbelievable. She should stay at home for Christmas. Don’t be going to your mums and potentially take down all of them too. Yes it’s shit, but think of others for a change. As for her ringing her dad by the sounds of it to come round and feed her as she can’t possibly get out of bed to make a slice of toast 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Sick

mumz

VIP Member
That clap back to whoever doxxed her well….
On Aimee’s FB are photos of parcels on the doorstep wa clear address on
On FB and IG pictures of her front door with number, pics of the house, the street, her car, car plate
She has even explained exactly what room Harper sleeps in
Her mums car & plate
Pics of outside her dads with door number
Pics of where she goes in the village so close to home
Pics of Harper in full school uniform with a very clear school badge on show
On TT theres a video of her address on a takeaway
She also very clearly has photos on there of Harper in underwear, topless, and in bed, and in questionable grown up type poses it’s any pedalos dream, it’s so sad
Arr Charlie has a recent PLT haul on TT where huns told her that her address was on show, she very arrogantly told them nobody can see it, well you can if you pause and enlarge
She’s also shown Arr Ralph in school uniform although lately she’s been more careful, she’s shown his school certificates, dads name, step mums shop and even her own workplace

• Angry
  • Wow

Faith61

VIP Member
I want to know how she got a GP appointment ffs!
I've worked it out!
GP "follows her"🤪
Felt so sorry for the pair of them, (especially mummy's little princess) and made contact and sorted it for them...home delivery too!!
Job done!!
Love that for her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Posted this on charlottes thread but for those who are not on there here we go! What are those eyebrows and lips saying???? Think the whole family are a bunch of sodding clowns 🤡
IMG_0885.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Great thread suggestion from @Trapped_soul 👏🏻👏🏻 very festive 🎄

As you’re the Xmas winner, you get the other part of Aimless’s trifle 🤮😂🎄

I had to edit the title to fit ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
There’s the c diff story! Looks like it happened 5 years ago
The amount of times she smirks or smiles during this enrages me. She absolutely thrives on being unwell! Some folk would love to be healthy and able to scurry around shops 5 days a week. That video with the thermometer hanging out her big gob was nothing short of embarrassing. My daughter was taken to hospital last wknd her temperature being 42.4 degrees and she didn't make the fuss aimee has. The past couple days I've been unwell with an ear infection and want nothing more than to lay down and sleep but I've got so much to do for xmas to make sure my family have a nice time plus I'm cooking for 13 family members. Anyways I hope you all have a lovely Xmas and if anyone needs any support or feels lonely I'll be around 💖

• Heart