Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
I think it’s more the fact she pretended she was a victim of DV from her then husband, so why would she want to still be part of him with the (Mrs) x
I think it's one of those things that's personal to each individual. I kept my married name aswell, more for the kids than me

On second look & zooming in is it definitely Mrs? The m and the S are quite clear but the r looks like an n to me, could be the way it's been printed

Reactions: 4

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
I assume that she gets money from the TikTok creator fund which I think is based on views and engagement.
I don’t know how much smaller brands pay, but she recently did a L’Oréal advert which probably paid well and Hello Fresh too. Don’t know how TikTok shop commission works though. I think it’s easy to underestimate or be baffled by how much brands pay these layabouts!
I've just seen this....
How much money can you earn through the creator fund?
TikTok’s Creator Fund launched in 2021 as a way for the platform to compensate creators. TikTok put aside $300 million for the program and assigns eligible creators $0.20–$0.40 for every 1,000 views.

How to join TikTok’s Creator Fund
To join the Creator Fund, you have to meet this eligibility criteria:

• You must be based in the UK, US, Germany, France, Italy, or Spain
  • You must be at least 18 years old
  • You must have at least 10,000 TikTok followers
  • You must have earned at least 100,000 views over the past 30 days
  • You must be compliant with TikTok’s terms of service and Community Guidelines
  • You must use a TikTok Pro or Creator account

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
Aimee was soooooo ill, she couldn't move from her pit this morning but those miraculous antibiotics have worked a treat but she's managed to get to Shirl's for boozies with the other witches from the Birkdale coven 🙄 .....Surprise, surprise.

So Ehmey just gave her mum and sister the freebie gifted make up she's been sent!
OMG! 😆😆😆😆
Did she drive?

• Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
So according to Wendy’s video she finishes antibiotics tomorrow and she got them what on the 23rd? She’d have a weeks worth for a chest infection.
It's actually 5 days of ABs for a chest infection now. So tomorrow will he her 5th day if she completes the course.