Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

She’s got Munchausens by proxy, Aimee wants to make everyone’s Christmas poxy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

GossipingWitch

So I came across her on tiktok and thought I knew her, turns out I was right. Can confirm she's a massive bitch, she was conning people I know when she was a juice plus rep! Absolute whopper she is!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
me and my partner were assulted with a baseball bat and a shovel 2 weeks ago, my legs are covered in bruises i was hit round the head & have concussion, my partner has a broken nose & eye socket and concussion. These past 2 weeks we have been running around finishing christmas shopping, food shopping, wrapping, attending nativities & carol concerts etc. Because were parents, its not about us its about the kids. then this wet wipe is in bed moaning about a cold and a slight temp. the mind boggles!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I have no sympathy whatsoever for her, my bf and I have both had this cold over Christmas and felt crap but we’ve worked and carried on to make sure we have a nice Christmas, luckily we don’t have kids so can just relax and recover whenever we need, someone in my team however at work has been going through cancer treatment since last April, was given the all clear about 6 weeks ago and he passed away yesterday after being told the week or so before that he wasn’t all clear and the cancer had spread. He still came to work to see everyone, he was still doing work through treatment when he could and trying to remain positive and so while I get everyone has their own issues and there’s always someone worse off, and I def felt sorry for myself last week when I felt rough, the thought of what he has been through snapped me right out of it so I genuinely don’t have sympathy for her in any way shape or form…..she’s a dick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
So she was gifted a Christmas Eve box for harper but wanted matching for Ralph so instead of supporting the business and buying Ralph a matching box she’s just using the old boxes? What the actual fuck! You’d be fuming as the business owner. No excuse with all the money she wastes fur coat no knickers little slag bag merry Christmas guys

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I can’t get over the three of them all sat apart with their tripods set up filming themselves on Xmas eve! The poor kids just left so they can all film the same boring “content”. Enjoy the moment with the kids!! They really are pathetic.

• Sick
Reactions: 40

MissPiggyLidia

Triflegate, a poem..

Midnight's here, Aimee's greed takes flight,
A family-sized trifle, her feast in the night.
Three bottles deep in Kylie like a secret affair,
Trifle layers vanish, as if never there.
Midnight's confessions, a gluttonous spree,
Aimless indulges, screaming it’s all about me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
So she was going to have a large meal with a burger on the side and 9 nuggets 😲 how is she not the size of a house
She is, thats why she uses all the filters and slimming apps. Her face is alot rounder and dumpier when she's filmed or photographed on other people's phones. My guess is that she also swallows diuretics and laxatives, (hence the constant buying of moist wipes) to keep her weight down. If it's not that, maybe she's bulimic but she is definately doing something artificial to counteract the atrocious diet she currently has. She's almost 40 so her health choices are going to start to catch up with her within the next 5-10 years. Either that or she will develop some sort of serious health issue. Whatever happens, her carefree diet days are definately coming to an end. ☠💩🤡☠

The photos are just a few examples of when shes been caught out on other people's photos at the events from people who don't use filters!
LHS - Aimee's photos
RHS - photos taken by others

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

HeMa86

She is literally at her happiest when she's ill! Weirdest woman I've ever seen! 100% thrives off being ill or harper being ill so she gets attention. She is one sick fruit loop!!!!
---
I'm so angry! She's actually sick in the head! Why would anyone wana appear so pathetic! There's people on tiktok going through chemo or end of life care and even they don't post videos like that!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

lin310

She wouldn’t be sat there smiling if she had bronchitis, my sibling was in hospital with it and was on an iv drip and oxygen, Sadly the sepsis beat him and he was only young, we lost him two weeks ago. And she’s sat there fucking smirking with a hairdresser diagnosing it for her. I’m speechless, get a fucking grip with your fake sickness voice 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
DUD although she's not hungry, of course.
Old six dinner Sid is off again 🐷
Who has a sandwich with a side of crackers FFS!?
See how her appetite hasn't taken a bashing 😂😂

Thread suggestion Six dinner Sid, pants full of skids only happy when she dumps off the kid!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

HeMa86

So she does a whole video on the tesco man and saying she was staying away from him and that he didn't touch anything etc and " hopefully he will be ok" then does another video saying its not contagious 🤣🤣🤣 thick as fuck this one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36