Thissinglemama #88 Aimee wanted a watermelon high, instead some of the followers went bye bye bye 👋🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is that tea all about? Bread, chicken and cheese....she's fuckin cracked. Again, pandering to a nine year old - would you feed it fuckin Haribo and chips if it asked for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She could have just put that whole block of cheese on the plate for harper 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Another beige cheese meal

And Aimee with half a stick of tiger bread plus a giant jacket spud 🫣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The most tragic DUD ever!
Why lie Ehmey, just fess up that Harpers at your mum's and that 'dinner' is as fake as your 'natural' tan!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get how she can go shopping in Liverpool and vlog it etc but going good shopping causes her anxiety to flare up……give your head a wobble Aimee!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Even my autistic child who’s a picky eater doesn’t have a diet as bland as harolds

Reactions: 14
Does she even try and give her a decent meal? My 3 year old would eat a ham sandwich every night if he could but he doesn’t because we try give him nutrition and variety.

Charlie has just said she remembers being “at her sisters house” when hit me baby came out. So did they not live together as kids? Did Aimee live with her dad? Did Charlie?
---
Google says it came out 1998 so Aimless would have been about 13

Reactions: 11
Does she even try and give her a decent meal? My 3 year old would eat a ham sandwich every night if he could but he doesn’t because we try give him nutrition and variety.
My 6 year old loves a ham sandwich he would live off them too or cheese pizza and chicken nuggets 😂

Reactions: 9
Charlie has just said she remembers being “at her sisters house” when hit me baby came out. So did they not live together as kids? Did Aimee live with her dad? Did Charlie?
---
Aimee went to private school and talked about living with her dad .

Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s had an afternoon sun bed session by the look of her red chest, sorry she doesn’t use sun beds it’s au natural 🤥

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Someone asked. So she moved out and in with her dad at 16 because according to Charlie, Aimee got away with murder with her dad. No wonder she’s such a princess 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
'Scraggy Head, Scrag-gy Head
What are you feeding H?
Scraggy Head, Scraggy Head
It's all your fault'

#newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it bedtime yet.....oh yeah I'm sure you are exhausted Aimee, going to Tesco and seeing your Dad!! Us "normal" people have been up from 6am, 3 miles walked, showered, house tidied, wash on, school run done and in work for 8.30am and can still manage to make a more nutritional meal getting in from working a full day!!
Tidied the kitchen and actually put the dish washer on (didn't leave the mess until tomorrow). Helped my Son revise, ironed, sorted lunches for tomorrow, showered again and ready for IAC to come on, and to get up and do it all over again tomorrow!!
Yeah you and your mate Steph (who is apparently waiting on a thank you for working hard) need to give your heads a wobble!!
Oh just piss off and when you get there piss off again!! 😡😡😡

• Heart
---
The way twit the hat panders A .I'd say she lived with her , certainly not same with C..

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.