Thissinglemama #88 Aimee wanted a watermelon high, instead some of the followers went bye bye bye 👋🏻

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have a feeling it’s going to be an eventful one twattlers !
Love the thread title 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Full bake of make up, and the kitchen door closed when she was opening the flowery box? Wonder if she's getting her own pussy played with 😹🙀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh dear R Charlie....quit whilst your ahead love!
You gave it your best shot but soz, you don't want to end up.with 88 tattle threads, soon to be 89 like your sister surely?
Aimless will always be a scraggy headed skank..R Charlie, meanwhile.. well, as I say, needs to quit whilst she's ahead

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you for the new thread! Congrats @K4040 ya scraggy headed twatler 😂😂❤
---
Awwwwww poor Aimeeeeeee

That face she pulls for a picture proper pisses me off 🤢😂
She's got a massive honker nose
---
Why does she need a Man to make her feel like she's worth something? You can tell Shirl and her dad didn't give her love as a child. Feel harper will be the same growing up. God if I acted like on videos my daughter would disown me.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She's got a massive honker nose
---
Why does she need a Man to make her feel like she's worth something? You can tell Shirl and her dad didn't give her love as a child. Feel harper will be the same growing up. God if I acted like on videos my daughter would disown me.
What with the lips totally un even want to get botox to even em out.
.not that it will help her ugly personality.

Reactions: 9
Thankyou @K4040 another cracking title ❤

She’s definitely on the hunt for new 🍆. Sad isn’t it, when that takes priority over everything.

PSA Any man who has a beard, shave it now, I repeat shave it now. There is a threat loose out there, so protect yourselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought she was all ‘I love my own company, I don’t need a man, harper is the love of my life’

Now she is practically begging to be dated, bought 3 cats (harper asked for 1 and got zero input on names etc) and says hopefully someone will pick her one day 😴

I can’t believe this time last year was the start of D1, and he’s already been and gone along with another D 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thanks @K4040 for a fab title. Buckle up Twattlers Scraggy Head is on the hunt for “beard”. Mind you she’s that desperate she’ll settle for anything I reckon now as long as it’s got a pulse !!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.