Thissinglemama #87 Welcome to Aimee’s house filled with “love”, but hold your nose, stinks to heavens above 🐱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion.thissinglemama#88

Red red wine, stay close to me.
She's opened the curtains for D number 3 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No way!!! I’m a very young looking 30 year old. (I don’t say that to brag at all, it’s actually a serious insecurity of mine because I really do look about 12 🫣) but there’s no way she’s 33, gotta be a typo there 😂
It was said on the cosmetics live the other day someone asked her age and she said 23 then went I wish I was still 23 I’m actually 33!🙈🤣
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
There is no way that I would take my tree down, sorry but it’s a firm no from me. Can’t imagine Christmas especially with kids and not having a tree, poor Harper been put in that position. I loved our tree at Christmas when i was a kid and my kids now love it when we all put the tree up together.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I didn’t have horny Aimee oh my bingo card when I watched her nearly crying in her car yesterday. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus christ Charlotte is so embarrassing. Literally just repeats herself constantly in that latest video.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jesus christ Charlotte is so embarrassing. Literally just repeats herself constantly in that latest video.
Came here to say this. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 hilarious. ‘Nice to go out’ was it R Charlie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. If anyone remembers Roof from Sasha Fontain days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 R Charlie is giving me Roof vibes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks she’s a bleeping boss babe.
but who’s sitting alone on a Friday night, singing and drinking to her phone for company 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.