Thissinglemama #87 Welcome to Aimee’s house filled with “love”, but hold your nose, stinks to heavens above 🐱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I’ve probably said it before but I honestly feel so so so sorry for Harper. The poor kid!
I’m currently getting pampering myself for a Christmas night out tomorrow wirh the school mums. My kids always have friends over. We have cats and a Christmas tree. Imagine that! My kids eat nutritious home cooked meals with the odd treat. Heck my oldest is in high school and still enjoys sitting on my bed for a gossip. Harper is neglected
---
She's seems so desperate.
What was it she said, if it looks like a duck. It is a duck

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Our Charley's face and neck ain't exactly matching!?! Love that for her! 🤣🤣🤣
They are so cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god she thinks she looks tidy tonight , i cant deal with her smug face, what a loser and desp

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No Harper , all tarted up and a suprisingly good mood ??
I reckon there’s a D3 either there tonight or at least on FaceTime …

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So Remy boy got his legs tangled up in the lights cable bit of the tree and it was lucky she saw it happen and could rescue him
Stupid cow
People told her that could happen on day 1
It could easily have been very tragic

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Also - she thinks she looks so fit with her (relatively) clean hair , drag makeup and filter doesn’t she .. #eyef*ckingforhours

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Only if you're comfortable in doing so 😊 I don't go on tiktok anymore because I feel it's quite a toxic app, but I do love to keep up with the antics on here
Here you go

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
She's an utter disgrace. There are so many ways to deter or minimise cats climbing trees, though that requires thought and preperation which is too much like hard work for arrraimless 🙄

Maybe if she hadnt got three unvaccinated cats on a bleeping whim and refused to keep them and their litter trays anywhere but the lounge her child could enjoy a christmas tree.

Whats harpers presents going under on christmas morning? The bleeping bench the millionaires liquers permanently on?!

• Sad
  • Heart
I keep thinking back to my childhood and how I would have felt, if my parents had taken down the bloody Xmas tree ( tit as hers was!)
I would have been heartbroken.. as most kids would, and sure H is no different..poor kid😭

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She's on the red....
Maybe the Xmas tree packed itself away before the piss head launched it..... AGAIN!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion - Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree packed away for eternity 🩶

🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Or

Dancing in the kitchen all alone, no Christmas tree in her cat pee home.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I think it’s too early to have a Christmas tree up anyway, but she better put it back up closer to Christmas! It just proves how ridiculous and stupid she is.
Also ironic that she is dressed up on a Friday night having slobbed around all week in her pyjamas.
Quit the lip fillers Charlie - you look like a fish!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.