Thissinglemama #74 Aimee, Aimee, quite contrary how does your unfinished garden grow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That child was not remotely interested in most of those presents, especially the Barbie toy. Poor child having to perform on camera!
Why doesn't her slovenly mother plait her hair for bed too so she doesn't wake up with a tangled mess to deal with? I see the poorly voice has gone again too - fraud!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Think the opening of the presents should have been kept private if you ask me. Nothing good about showing off to people what you have bought. Some people are bloody struggling out there. Baffles me why people share so many special moments to everyone! Maybe because I’m such a private person but I don’t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Think the opening of the presents should have been kept private if you ask me. Nothing good about showing off to people what you have bought. Some people are bloody struggling out there. Baffles me why people share so many special moments to everyone! Maybe because I’m such a private person but I don’t get it.
She's just a single mama doing her best, the poor thing.... 🤣😤 she knows videos with what kids get for birthday/Xmas are popular so she won't miss an opportunity for content. She's vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She's just a single mama doing her best, the poor thing.... 🤣😤 she knows videos with what kids get for birthday/Xmas are popular so she won't miss an opportunity for content. She's vile.
You’re right, she will do anything for content. Look at the funeral picture for one. Don’t think I will ever get over that!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The boots in the doorway for her to step over has sent me over 🤯! I don’t post pics of my kids birthday set up anywhere, but rest assured everywhere is spotless so the pics look nice

Reactions: 11
Does the child have delays?
No one will convince me otherwise. The way she behaved with that plush, pretending it bit her finger was something that my 5 year old does with his toys. She always says really really weird, random things too. She said she wanted to "eat her mothers face" she said something else that was random too. She rarely makes sense or looks like she's understood what is being said to her 😐

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
The boots in the doorway for her to step over has sent me over 🤯! I don’t post pics of my kids birthday set up anywhere, but rest assured everywhere is spotless so the pics look nice
Wonder how many times she's had to step over them herself ?
That dicksplash gives off awful vibes, without even being shown on her tit toks...he's " lived there" two minutes...dumping his stinking boots in the doorway, for example!😡
She obvs gives no shits though😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.