Thissinglemama #74 Aimee, Aimee, quite contrary how does your unfinished garden grow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Dave the rave goes out on the boozies Friday nights, he didn’t seem to be there

Reactions: 10
I'm slowly running out of things to say about the awful creature....she just gets worse on a daily basis...one horrible, nasty individual....😡
Me too. I feel like I just repeat myself over and over. She just needs cancelling sharpish.

Reactions: 15
I can’t get my head around the amount if takes aways & processed crap that kid is given to eat every day AND she puts it all on SM, so obvs thinks it’s normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As Mum's we somehow find the strength to do what needs to be done......seriously woman..
Screenshot_20230921_213050.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she's been rushing around after HER daughter for HER daughters birthday but the ever so selfless Aimeless still has time to nip and get her nails done, grab a nice bath and pamper HERSELF and then order yet more processed tit for HER daughter because god forbid 1 day in 365 couldn't possibly be about anyone else but HERSELF!

The onesie, the pathetic voice all for Mummy's benefit when she's been fine all day, fine enough to get her nails done remember 🤔

I honestly can't stand this selfish, horrible witch and she may have pushed H out 9 years ago tomorrow but she's hardly done anything for her since, she's not a Mother, she doesn't Mother that child and H will grow up and live with her Dad - you watch 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m finally caught up! Today has had me howling. The half arsed garden, the truly terrible tit stained nails, the godawful onesie (who TF would wear it with the hood up?!). You witches do make me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't cope with the mum on this dish up video, she's like a groomer 🥴🤮 I feel violated looking at that onesie. Her house looks like it smells like cat food

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s actually meant to be wrong with her? Supposed to be poorly yet filming content, she really takes the piss. Can’t stand her

Reactions: 7
What’s actually meant to be wrong with her? Supposed to be poorly yet filming content, she really takes the piss. Can’t stand her
I can’t stand any of them. The 3 witches will be together tomorrow acting like a set of dicks getting pissed as farts at Harpers birthday. All a bunch of rejects!

Reactions: 11
Old shirl was mauling Harold’s food too - just like brainless does, must be a family thing.

• Sick
Finally caught up! Full time work, studying to better my career, looking after my family and still have more home cooked meals than Aimless (not hard!).

I'm guessing shirls not ill as she's with aimless whist she has covid!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven’t posted for a while, I’ve had genuine health problems and family issues, not where I felt I could post to all and sundry. This excuse for a woman is a bliiddy joke. Has her mummy around for her daughters birthday and yet another take away. She thinks she’s. It selfish cos she had to get a birthday cake 🤣🤣. Seriously? She’s an absolute belter and the sooner she figs off the better as I can’t stand her….. She’s a dangerous witch! If your life was upside down you wouldn’t be posting on TikTok with DUD sorry DUbeigefood you ThickFu@@ trust me!!!

• Heart
I haven’t posted for a while, I’ve had genuine health problems and family issues, not where I felt I could post to all and sundry. This excuse for a woman is a bliiddy joke. Has her mummy around for her daughters birthday and yet another take away. She thinks she’s. It selfish cos she had to get a birthday cake 🤣🤣. Seriously? She’s an absolute belter and the sooner she figs off the better as I can’t stand her….. She’s a dangerous witch! If your life was upside down you wouldn’t be posting on TikTok with DUD sorry DUbeigefood you ThickFu@@ trust me!!!
I hope you get some resolution for both your health & family matters soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.