Thissinglemama #74 Aimee, Aimee, quite contrary how does your unfinished garden grow?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t get my head around the fact old shirl took some of harpers chips because “she wouldn’t eat them all.”
It looked like there were hardly any on that plate, never mind sharing them 😳

Reactions: 14
Dirty Dick has well and truly taken over in that house
It sounded like the News was on, and nothing wrong in that normally
But the TV was usually to keep Harper happy
There was always a kids movie noise going on in the background
Poor mite doesn’t have much going on in the way of entertainment
Now she’s had the TV taken away from her
Ah but mummy's getting her a new one for her birthday probably so d2 can watch down stairs in peace 🫢
---
She said “she’s not well” well whatever it is, she definitely needs to see doctor.
Yeah it's called hypochondriac, bloody head doctor she needs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Did Shirl really cut up her food? Girls 9 and she’s having food cut up like a toddler and they see nothing wrong with it? Spend time teaching her instead of making stupid bleeping TikTok’s
---
Oh the clapback video was removed cos I reported it

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Did Shirl really cut up her food? Girls 9 and she’s having food cut up like a toddler and they see nothing wrong with it? Spend time teaching her instead of making stupid bleeping TikTok’s
---
Oh the clapback video was removed cos I reported it
Legend

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's really annoyed me that she's filmed her opening her presents. She spent more time looking at the camera than she did at her child 😡 It's her birthday make her the priority for once!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Aimee put the phone down and spend time with your daughter. If I was filming my daughter, she wouldn’t feel comfortable to be herself! Such a weird thing to do. I film my daughter to send to her dad sometimes, but defo not for random people

Reactions: 18
Happy "I gave birth to harper 9 years ago today" another day all about our amiee!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Noticed H had to step over Dirty Dave's discarded boots right in the doorway. He’s properly got his feet under the table. How rude to just leave his shoes like that

• Wow
Finally caught up! Full time work, studying to better my career, looking after my family and still have more home cooked meals than Aimless (not hard!).

I'm guessing shirls not ill as she's with aimless whist she has covid!
Welcome back!
Wondered where you got to❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She could have tidied up a bit for Harpers birthday…… well at least move the boots lying at the doorway!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow....that video makes me feel sad for Harlod😢..its HER birthday ffs...!!!!
As for the state of the gaff...bloody hell!!!🤪

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
By the looks of it, someone came in pissed lastnight dump his tit on the floor and ducked off to bed. Harper tripping over boots to get to get to her birthday present..... that's normal!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
By the looks of it, someone came in pissed lastnight dump his tit on the floor and ducked off to bed. Harper tripping over boots to get to get to her birthday present..... that's normal!!
I thought exactly this! Couldn’t possibly just have a morning with her and harper. She’ll be running around this morning now fussing over making him breakfast when it should be Harpers day

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Percy pig Christmas paper from last year is it Aimless?
---
Sorry to double post but that bday tiktok is absolutely disgusting. Aimless just can't let her daughter have HER MOMENT CAN SHE 🙄😤

"First sip of the day" why is this needed on HARPER'S BIRTHDAY?

"David is going to put the TV on your wall" Totally totally unnecessary information in her birthday vlog!!!!! When they've split up and they watch it back in future years, THAT is what will be taken from it. Mummy had yet another bleeping bloke in the house!

"Shall we do outfit of the day later" excuse me, what the hell has her creating content got to do with her girl enjoying her birthday?!?! PROOF that EVERYTHING she does is to validate HERSELF and to show off!!! Absolute Narc of a mother!!!

And well, she was out getting things for her birthday yesterday, she didn't need to wrap her main birthday gift in Christmas paper did she......

Hateful hateful sad excuse for a mother.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
---
Sorry to double post but that bday tiktok is absolutely disgusting. Aimless just can't let her daughter have HER MOMENT CAN SHE 🙄😤

"David is going to put the TV on your wall" Totally totally unnecessary information in her birthday vlog!!!!! When they've split up and they watch it back in future years, THAT is what will be taken from it. Mummy had yet another bleeping bloke in the house!

"Shall we do outfit of the day later" excuse me, what the hell has her creating content got to do with her girl enjoying her birthday?!?! PROOF that EVERYTHING she does is to validate HERSELF and to show off!!! Absolute Narc of a mother!!!

And well, she was out getting things for her birthday yesterday, she didn't need to wrap her main birthday gift in Christmas paper did she......

She's an absolute disgrace 😡

Reactions: 12
Awful. Aimless knows she has nothing in the way of content so shamelessly uses her daughter opening birthday presents as content. You should be just enjoying the moment, not eye bleeping yourself amd recording this all for the minions to see.

Reactions: 11
---

I hate people who post a pile of gifts on social meals. Just showing off. Making other parents feel tit if they can’t afford to do all that. And why is she making harpers birthday about herself, “as mums we somehow find the strength to do what needs to be done” ffs she’s never gone through a hard time in her life has she if she’s making that much of a big deal for wrapping presents and putting some balloons on the floor 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry but I couldn't see anything on the birthday video only big D dirty work boots lying right in the doorway!! 🙄.
She was very appreciative of all the presents which was lovely to see. Personally I wouldn't have filmed the whole opening of presents and just did a video after but that's just me.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.