Thissinglemama #7 “Liar, liar, your content is dire!”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why thank you. I shall expect some whiteclaw in the post 😂
Any particular.flavour?🤣 Aimless is the expert shall i pop over and ask her?
Mind you she would drink rocket fuel that one...(.an old lancashire saying..not sure if it's used elsewhere 🤣)

I hope to god aimless didn’t drink and drive her photo on Instagram says otherwise looks like a cocktail and a shot 🤷🏻‍♀️
I darent look....it's too early to lose my tit..I HATE drink drivers...but sure she had car keys in hand and showed us her car...AGAIN..behind her in the video😡

Reactions: 5
She defo drove there. I thought she started filming as she got out the car !?

Thanks for the thread also! Love the title…. She’s on number 7 wonder how she feels about it. She may have a white claw to celebrate lol

• Haha
The audacity.. #do better haha

And spicy rice
Don’t forget the all important stick on nails. But if I truly wanna be like our Aimless, then I’ll only need about 6/7 😂😂😂

She defo drove there. I thought she started filming as she got out the car !?

Thanks for the thread also! Love the title…. She’s on number 7 wonder how she feels about it. She may have a white claw to celebrate lol
I feel like she should do a whole shitok about it tbf

• Haha
The audacity.. #do better haha

And spicy rice
I'll do an on line shop and you can show us all the shite I send you...🤣🤣

Someone wrote that haha. Then she stated did you see anyone driving haha
Would love to write you had car keys in hand and your f*cking car was in background, you horrible witch!!! I'm sure she didn't leave it there😡😡

Someone wrote that haha. Then she stated did you see anyone driving haha
Video response coming up????🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
It's the out for a family birthday meal and again can't do it without a phone shoved in her face and making love to the camera while eating lmao that does it for me😆.....she really is obsessed with herself and TT!!
I see someone has commented about the drinking and driving

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My mum and sister would laugh my off this earth if I sat having a meal filming everything and talking like that. She seems to have wrapped herself up in a bubble where the real world doesn’t touch her. I think that’s the cause of her anxiety. The real world. People who aren’t into this weird bubble she’s created.

Reactions: 6
It's the out for a family birthday meal and again can't do it without a phone shoved in her face and making love to the camera while eating lmao that does it for me😆.....she really is obsessed with herself and TT!!
Yeah and she says " did you see anyone driving ".she's shown her car reg ffs😡😡😡
Maybe they have a chauffeur? She's bit late replying to car.reg comments...prob hung over😡😡

Yeah and she says " did you see anyone driving ".she's shown her car reg ffs😡😡😡
Maybe they have a chauffeur? She's bit late replying to car.reg comments...prob hung over😡😡
Yeah I think they’re all forgotten that but haha .. I mean I doubt she even left the car there

Reactions: 3
She is quite feisty sometimes isn’t she. She would 100% tit herself if someone pulled her up in real life.
She contradicts herself all the time. I don’t care what anyone says her child has sensory issues. The school have defo mentioned something and that’s why she is so defensive. I’ve seen it happen so many times.
Whoever mentioned safeguarding children is everyone’s job it’s so true. We have a duty of care to protect them.

• Heart
Yeah I think they’re all forgotten that but haha .. I mean I doubt she even left the car there
Wish I wasn't blocked on other accounts....I would respond to that😡😡 its her car ffs with her reg on show🤣🤣safeguarding Queen of tik tok too!!

She is quite feisty sometimes isn’t she. She would 100% tit herself if someone pulled her up in real life.
She contradicts herself all the time. I don’t care what anyone says her child has sensory issues. The school have defo mentioned something and that’s why she is so defensive. I’ve seen it happen so many times.
Whoever mentioned safeguarding children is everyone’s job it’s so true. We have a duty of care to protect them.
Feisty is putting it mildly 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s proper dumb asking the op how do they know that’s her car lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wish I wasn't blocked on other accounts....I would respond to that😡😡 its her car ffs with her reg on show🤣🤣safeguarding Queen of tik tok too!!

She thinks that response is clever. Just makes her look like a tit. 😂

• Haha

She would run for the hills if someone actually got in her face 😂

• Haha

She’s an hole

She thinks that response is clever. Just makes her look like a tit. 😂
Whoever has replied thankyou😍🤣🤣
How do you know it’s my car? Is she taking the piss?? She showed it outside her house....and now she's saying one drink....get your story straight Aimless you horrible woman...drink driving is NOT OK😡😡

Reactions: 6
She’s wangling her car key around to the camera and her car reg is there for all to see 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Omg, just saw the birthday meal video! Aimee is such a skank, why would you go out with half a set of nails on, looks really grim! To be honest the three of them look like they could do with a really good scrub!!
The is so true they really do. The fact that she’s drinking and driveing is also a concern especially with harper in the car because there is no way she would have only had the one drink

• Angry
She'll need a wiki at this rate! To keep track of all her lies
what’s a wiki? Is it on tattle? How do we start one lol 😂

I just spat my coffee out. Making love to the camera hahaha it’s so true 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just seen insta post with the shots..my head is gonna explode
I've worked in a&e for a long time in the past, before my current job and seen the carnage, picked up the pieces (literally sometimes😭😭) drink driving causes.more times than I care to remember.......and it's often the arrogant twit like her that gets out of it lightly....I dislike her....i don't use the word hate...but today I'll make an exception😡😡😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.