Thissinglemama #6 Cat Piss, Cat Piiss, Cat Piss!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimless quote “you are entitled to your own opinions but you’re also entitled to keep them to yourself”
Aimless, why don’t you try taking a leaf out of your own book?
Did she get that quote off her ex husband

Reactions: 4
A right twat!!!
Can't even be arsed to comment on her latest shopping haul...of which she showed the highlights!!!!!!!!.if they're highlights, would hate to see the rest
For someone who orders a lot of Uber eats, she goes food shopping a lot

She literally spends hundreds a week on pure shite. Someone must ask her how much debt she's in next time
There would be carnageI'm i
on my last spying account now, truly can't be arsed making another...but then again...it would be worth it

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion:

ThisSingleMamaOfficial #7: Dear Liary, am I Luna Jane or Cat Piss Aimee whilst I delete comments on the daily

Reactions: 12
Take it aimless has wash her hair and straighten it lol

Reactions: 2
Totally agree! I’m not a fan of Aimee at all but I think it’s a step to far to ‘diagnose’ or to comment on a young child behaviour/appearance (even if her mother does expose her to social media)

Reactions: 2
Totally agree! I’m not a fan of Aimee at all but I think it’s a step to far to ‘diagnose’ or to comment on a young child behaviour/appearance (even if her mother does expose her to social media)
It’s been said before Tbh I wasn’t being unkind or malicious so

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.