Thissinglemama #116 Skippy skips, Chippy chips, Wonky lips & expanding hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m back from my holiday and I see nothing has changed with our Aimless! Still a greedy dirty hog.
I know something for sure she’s getting bigger by the bloody day though. Here are just a few before and after pics of how she used to look like to now. Think she could benefit from getting back to that bloody gym.
Welcome back! Hope you had a lovely holiday.
If I was her, i would be devastated looking at this...it's not about the weight either. It's everything about her, it's shocking!

Reactions: 7
She’s literally a shambles. She needs a wee chat with her nurse. From how she was to how she is now, it’s quite concerning. Where’s her motivation? I think one of the Daves took it with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
WTF.....🤢🤢...that is all!!

View attachment 3021676
I am embarrassed to admit this but my eye will do this as well, always the same eye and normal it will happen if i am really tired all if i had a bad night. Only lasts for a few minutes and it's not everyday thing either. Aimee has literally jumped out of bed and started to film herself. Can't think why she thinks this was a good idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If she’s on the look out for D3 that’s not a good advert - state of it in the morning vid, no self respect - and I bet all that cat food stunk and it will sit there all day no doubt 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That cat food station is disgusting, just like she is. I have had cats all my life & currently have 2 rescues. Where they eat is clean and not rammed with dirty dishes. She thinks she will get a #ad with Blink them more fool the company. There are no words for how dirty and rank she is
---
And this video from 2022.. where someone called her a brat, still stands now
Light love & positivity, well that was another pack of lies 😂😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s really let her self go more than usual, all the booze and maccies are taking toll on the fat mess, she needs to get a life

Reactions: 16
She’s really let her self go more than usual, all the booze and maccies are taking toll on the fat mess, she needs to get a life
Going FT TikTok has ruined her. Just shows money doesn’t buy happiness. TikTok has robbed her of reality and if she or the people around her can’t see the dramatic decline esp recently then they’re stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Welcome back! Hope you had a lovely holiday.
If I was her, i would be devastated looking at this...it's not about the weight either. It's everything about her, it's shocking!
Thank you lovely, I had a wonderful relaxing time away with the family.

Most definitely, she just looked tidier all around and cleaner back then, spending time looking after herself. Shes just totally let herself go and she has all the time in the world to look after herself. Shes just a bloody lazy dirty lump!! She needs a good soaking in the bath with bleach!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Going FT TikTok has ruined her. Just shows money doesn’t buy happiness. TikTok has robbed her of reality and if she or the people around her can’t see the dramatic decline esp recently then they’re stupid
👆 This!!! Great way of describing it, it's spot on. She has been robbed of her sense of reality!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And this video from 2022.. where someone called her a brat, still stands now
Fkn hell light,love and positivity,my arse , moaning, eating, and getting greasy skinned and wrinkly and fat ..😏
---
WTF.....🤢🤢...that is all!!

View attachment 3021676
It's a fkn mess ....grim oh so grim 🤣 🤣 no wonder she's single and will stay that way for a long time looking at that ...oh and who will take on that bratty kid ..yeah I've said it too lmfao.

Reactions: 7
I could smell this mornings vid. Is she having a breakdown or something or is her mental health just on the floor cos what in the world is she thinking posting that. She looks so much more groomed in them gym pics.. she’s completely gone downhill !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Latest tit tok/clap back
She needs some sort of intervention, or is she just revelling in, and courting the negativity?
Either way...bloody hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oooooooooo she's booooooootheeeeeeerrrrreeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!! Love that for her, and absolutely howling at the fact a train went past just at the right time, when she constantly tries to hide them in her videos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.