Thissinglemama #116 Skippy skips, Chippy chips, Wonky lips & expanding hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She fucked up big time by removing that big hedge at the back didn't she ... zooooooooooooom as the train goes past! She must hear them a lot more now too without a bit of a sound barrier.

And yes Aimee, you can come round to see my house any day of the week - unannounced! I'm a single mum who works full time and my house still doesn't look like yours! I don't believe for one second that she didn't have a rapid tidy around before she filmed that video!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Tell me you are rattled without telling me you are rattled 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honestly she is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh that comment has definitely rubbed someone up the wrong way!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Still looks like a tip love so not sure what you were hoping to achieve with that video! 🤣

Oh and FYI that comment wasn't referring to your hall wall it's was referring to the minging walls, skirting boards and door where the cat flap was which was minging 🤢🤢🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Triggered. Bet she spent the morning tidying it just to make that clapback!

And yes the hedge is gone. When that shouldn’t have been touched in nesting season
---
No crop tops lately? Tinder a bit dry Aimless?
No crop tops because she’d be resembling Winnie the Pooh

Attachments

• 180.9 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 15
    How much tit has she ordered from Temu....

I couldn't live like that, she's just fills it with tit. I can't begin to imagine the tit she must have in her garage.

At this point she needs to have a permanent skip on her drive

• Heart
    Reactions: 18

And yes the hedge is gone. When that shouldn’t have been touched in nesting season
    ---

She gets gifted rather a lot doesn't she! Wave to the people on the train 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: 13

---

People on the train can see right into her house.
    So much for her being frightened of stalkers

• Haha
    Reactions: 22

---

What sort of a clap back is that 😂😂 she’s basically just proven the point that her house is a shite tip . It’s such a shame because it could be such a lovely house and it’s not like she hasn’t got the time to keep it clean .

• Haha
    Reactions: 21
    IMG_8977.jpeg
    The bleeping big Choo Choo 🚂 going past, everyone looking at her big knickers on the maiden. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 love that for her!

• Haha
    • Sad
    Reactions: 26
    she absolutely hates those cats
    the video the other day the look she gave the one that jumped up onto the kitchen side

• Haha
    • Sad
    Reactions: 10
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.