Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
reckon she’s too “unwell” for a dud

Probably ordered a takeaway as it’s been a few days since she had one, I mean that’s such a long time 😂

Reactions: 6

Daisydare62

Chatty Member
Round of applause for dishing up pre made micro stuff like it’s a total chore…I couldn’t even finish watching it.
Her sister prepped veg from scratch & cooked a steak dinner effortlessly whilst talking naturally to the camera about normal everyday stuff & is far more engaging than her.
That's because Charlie is a far more normal person ,imo.and she also has a life in likes Useless Aimless.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Only just properly catching up. Didn’t someone say it takes up to 6 weeks for dvla to make their decision? How long has it been since the medical? 3?

tillytilly25

Who in their right mind is going to take advice from a MANIC food scoffing woman??? 🤪

Something's definitely happened that she's not talking about as she's been strangely manic since she came back from Barcelona.
Came to say the say thing why is she so erratic?! Something has to have happened

Faith61

VIP Member
Is it just me or does she look like she has been crying between the 2 OOTD videos?

Shoes are woeful looking.....well in my opinion. 2nd outfit is defo better, first one was Mr. Tumble vibes!!
You beat me to it again...she def looks like she's been crying!

K4040

VIP Member
I really hope they have time to purchase some snacks for the flight!
Would hate to think of her going hungry.
In all seriousness, it's all well and good that she's making these life choices, but she's inflicting them on young Harold too!
Shit mother from a shit mother, right there!
The flights not for another 2 hrs, she’ll have plenty of time for snacks.

I wonder why Harpers only shared her nuggets and fries with Aimee. I think it was only aimee hungry and she’s only said that to camera so she don’t look like a fat pig

Attachments

• Haha

Madamice

VIP Member
Greg is gonna love that lot Shamey 🤣
Sure he will love scrubbing his pits, whilst enjoying the eye mask!
And am sure he will appreciate the thought that's gone into it!
And, what a bloody mess she looks..jesus, she needs to find some self respect from somewhere!
And the poor buggar has paid for it indirectly. Hope she got one for duncle and has removed any kind of nail file😂😂

• Haha