Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Thread suggestion 115 aimee those eyebrows are NOT THE ONW.
Still doesn’t suit a posh lunch, it’s better but it’s still not right
Those brows are not the brows now...
---
Shebyhinks
Aww... did GTW b0llock Aimless for her outfit? 🥺

Never mind, the baggy-fanny-troos are delightful 🤨
---
Definitely sniffing back some tantrum tears there.
She thinks she's absolutely stunning 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Doesn't anyone know what he does for work?

One of my friends gets £1500 a month for 1 child from her ex as he's got a good Job.

Maybe that's where her money is from (or a bulk of it at least)
Think someone said he's an air traffic controller

• Wow

ZedsDead

VIP Member
she doesn’t do a thing for that child except buy H loads of crap so she doesn’t think she has a shit life.

“she doesn’t do a thing for that child except buy H loads of crap so she doesn’t think she has a shit life”

That’s one of the most accurate comments I’ve seen on here. We all know it’s true and most importantly Aimee (deep down) knows it true although she wouldn’t ever dare say it. She would never admit that she’s too lazy to do anything for her daughter because she simply can’t be arsed and just doesn’t want to. She doesn’t like having to be responsible for another person. That takes up valuable time and energy that could be spent on herself doing things she actually enjoys like drinking, shopping, eating, shopping, eating,drinking, talking to her phone, drinking, drinking, shopping, talking to her phone, shopping, eating, drinking, talking to her phone, eating etc etc.

She has no interest in improving her relationship with her daughter either because as I said before she can’t be arsed and she doesn’t want to. All she will ever do is double down and throw even more money at the situation, further ruining her daughter in the process (most likely she’s learned that from the wallet 💳 I suspect this was his style of parenting too)

She really is a piece of work. She could really benefit from therapy to be honest but she would never dare do it because she knows fine well it would make her open her eyes to her own behaviour and she can’t have that. Her ego and lack of accountability keeps her going in life and allows herself to get through each day without hating herself.
This is why she needs the adoration and validation of complete strangers on TT. Mummy's love just isn't enough.

What is this website? I may have a look myself 🤣 oh yeah she loves to splash the cash. I don't think she's that well off. Everything she has her dad pays and the rest goes on plastic. She's 100% got to be claiming single parents benefits as well. Nice for her when she has no bills to pay!
haccoo/saramart. it's an app. loads of influencers use it. apparently they sell dunks for £15. I read about it on the brittany miller page so had a nosey at the facebook groups about it because was intruged

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
Foreign egg omelette consumed before flying home 🤔🤔🤔.
Why she need a 3 course breakie tho ?

saramart/hacoo is decent i paid £12 for dunks for me teen pretty good dupes, my ugg dupes fit nicer then my real uggs. Im a snob when it comes to my birkies tho wont buy dupes🫢

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Why are they all using the Eminem song
I think it’s something to do with the creator fund. They get told to use a specific song in a video. I don’t know if they get paid extra, but I guess it’s to get the song to trend or go viral.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
haccoo/saramart. it's an app. loads of influencers use it. apparently they sell dunks for £15. I read about it on the brittany miller page so had a nosey at the facebook groups about it because was intruged
I’ve used it a fair few times for my eldest kid who loves Nikes that won’t last her five fkn mins.
Never had anything shit arrive yet

Their fake jewellery is decent too
---
She will be back to Blighty and craving a burger
I think MD’s has a new menu out so she will be taste testing that with extra fries and back up burgers
I think she will be back with a takeaway on order as soon as her feet touch British soil

K4040

VIP Member
She don’t get into Liverpool till 7:55pm, I can see it being an airport meal before they fly.

Sketch

DUD and she’s got what looks like a bruise but she’s saying it’s a patch test?

I reckon she’s been for follow up bloods to compare results for dvla but she wouldn’t say that would she
Patch test for an add, like am I being thick. What would you need a patch test for, when it looks like a routine blood test bruise

onebeatgo

Chatty Member
Someone asked her the other day she said no she's going to girls aloud
For now..

I've heard a good handful of tiktok creators are being sent as PR to liverpool and Wembley shows 🙈 so I wonder if she will be invited as it's her home city

Reactions: 4