Thissinglemama #114 Not Spanish,not Scouse ,Shaimless is now the size of a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @DaisyLou23 for the thread suggestion!

We’re near the end of May and she’s eaten as many takeaways this month as most normal people eat in a couple of years.

Chins and bellies growing by the day but she “forgets to eat”

Yet another holiday that she’s made look boring and unforgettable - Barcelona for the plastic scouser moaner 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i just can't with the plate of pastries AND the fry Up food. No wonder shes alwayz got the runs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Have a look at her video at the zoo. The reflection on the glass doesn’t lie. Hmmm no filter. That is some chub 😝😝😂😂😂😂. Whilst that doesn’t matter - lying about your size is the issue

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would you go to a zoo in Barcelona....

There's so many other "Stunning" places to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why would you go to a zoo in Barcelona....

There's so many other "Stunning" places to go.
I don’t get going to the zoo on a city break when you only have 3-4 days. Been to sealife and wildlife parks when I’ve been on beach holidays but I wouldn’t dream of wasting time in a beautiful city at the bloody zoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How ironic, Aimee takes Harper to a zoo to see caged animals, be like home from home as 95% of their life is caged inside their home, only getting released to search for food and random weird holidays. 🫣

• Sad
Reactions: 23
How can her huns not see that she buys rubbish for hauls, but swans about in designer gear, but then I guess since Jeremy Kyle went off air their IQ dropped some more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't get my head around why anyone would twit about in front of a mirror/phone like that and post it publicly....

Clearly I'm not a narcissist bleep like her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Another vivienne westwood bag.

Amazing how none of the expensive stuff features in her hauls

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.