Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Never seen anyone food shop so much and never buy anything substantial!!

Oh yeah im sure you are worried about the price of Flora alright Ammie....in your £30 Van tshirt, £65 palm tree cardie and your £300 Deirdre Barlow sunglasses!! We believe ya 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I knew I recognised those names from somewhere!! Rimming Aimee’s arse on tiktok but loving everything Debz posts?
So they are the ones who joined CC then left saying it’s too far! That Mandy has been all over debs page since it started! Which face are we waving at today Mandy? 👋🏻

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
No excuse for my actions, I’m just so sorry I’ve hurt people xx
Morning hun, I hope you’re ok?
I think people were just shocked at your wording as we know you’re a nice but sarcastic funny person and with that boring comment, it really knock some for six as it’s not like you at all.
I had a feeling what you worded was not what you meant but im glad you’ve come on a cleared it up ❤

Please don’t let this bring you down anymore than you’re already feeling.
I know that slippery slope all too well

Big hugs ❤

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
🎶 Oh, Mandy
Well, you came and you talked about Aimee
But then you went away
Oh, Mandy
Well, you liked all Deb’s posts, you were faking
And you can fuck off today
Oh, Mandy 🎶

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
She would have bribe h, let go shopping and I'll take you xyz and buy you xyz.

As we've heard before she's a master manipulator.... she will be no different as a mother.

We've had a football match and dance lessons today. Both mine have asked for the paddling pool out so that's what we've done, I set it up before we left and popped the cover over. We will be heading home soon to enjoy our garden. We have also just invited friends over this evening for a bbq
"Picky tea" I will
Pop Eurovision on the projector in the back ground.

That's what sunny weekend are about not stuffy shopping.
I have 3 grown up kids who each have kids
We hired a bouncy castle between the 4 of us so £20 each and are also having a BBQ
It’s quite rare we are all here together but I am loving it
Our 10 yo isn’t too old for bouncing about
The 14 yo however is out with friends but I betcha will be on that castle with his friend before the day is out!
This old gran has been on there too!!

• Heart

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Ffs nodded off while one of her videos was playing woke up 20 mins later still going. Can't believe I've given her so many views

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They all look young ,fresh,cleanly dressed ,up to date , hair and make up done.....

Then there's Aimless aka bag lady in a cardigan with her hair all over the place
She looks like the nana who's playing chaperone for the young uns 🤣🤣🤣

I don't think any of the tiktok community like her. You never see any supportive comments. Only vav will go near her

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
So Jigsawci is calling some of us out for "trolling" on a website (not commenting on the creators account or videos) yet they have made an account specifically to show comments from here...sorry who is the actual troll!?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
All these events she goes too she never mixes with anyone, ever!

New vans t shirt that's not shown up in any hauls.

• Haha

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
So in a nutshell, she's been absolutely faking everything on her re her anxiety/panic attacks/ptsd/trauma if the Dr's have signed off this medical so quickly!

Plus I'm sorry but your daughter is going to, if she already hasn't, turn into a right spoilt brat if you think treating her to a take away because she had to sit in the Dr's (no doubt on a screen) while you had your appointment is the appropriate way to go!!! Fuck me!

Lassie21

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240512_095130.jpg

---
I would like to clearly state from me that that comment on CC was way out of line and bang out of order!! 😡😡

I feel somethings are getting way out of line in my opinion if I'm being honest!

• Angry

Celeb219

VIP Member
Lovely sunny Saturday and ‘the girls’ decided they want to go shopping?

Sure Aimless

Love how she threw out the idea of the park or the beach but ‘they dead ass’ didn’t want to.

They are children, you decide what they get up to, everyone knows you would never take them to the beach or the park or swimming so don’t pretend it was ever an option.

Reactions: 22

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Just listened to Shirley's video
The attitude on H .....curt or sarcastic answers ,the baby voice ,the arrogance.....shes a spoilt little madam.
Then there's Shirley whose every other word is " babes" ffs
If Harper loves cucumber so much why is Shirley telling her to eat her greens but H is tucking into the chips ? The whole fucking family lies

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I just think it’s sad. I don’t like playing sides, I don’t understand why we can’t just all get along mostly, and agree to disagree with things.
Sometimes I read here and don’t agree, sometimes I read there and don’t agree, and that’s ok, I don’t comment. I’m actually wondering how these threads have turned more into a fight like west side story and less about Aimee. All this bickering just gives huns fodder.
just my opinion for what it’s worth, but I’m having a McDonald’s tonight (no extra back up burger)

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Harpers said no to the beach & the park because she knows her “mother” doesn’t want to do that. She’s pandering to aimless and her shopping addiction.. just like aimless panders to her pathetic food choices! They’re like roomies not mother & daughter. I bet Aimee can’t wait till the days harper can go out with her, it’s just gonna be like aimless and shirl take 2!!

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
WTF is the point of those taste test videos? I don't get it she doesn't even describe what she is eating and sorry to say but she eats like a cow!!!
Why would u film yourself like that and want to post it??

• Sick