Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blamelesscars

She just gives off creepy stalker vibes in her “vlogs” I imagine she just sits there awkwardly with girls and guys half her age. I really don’t understand how she gets invited

Reactions: 22
Has that HB haul just been sat around her house in bags for the best part of a week? Tripping over it all the time. I could never!

For a woman who never cleans she don’t half buy a lot of cleaning products - where do they all go? She buys scrub daddies nearly every time she shows a haul. And how many of those scent boosters does she put in each wash as she goes through them as well.

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
How many nuggies we reckoning will be ordered for tonight's dud, calling McDs now and Hamper's got a pal staying over? How many sauces get ordered and not delivered? Will there be cheese on her burger despite stating no cheese, but it's okay she always orders a back up burger? Or will she go in the huff and not post a dud?
Place yer bets and get yer bingo cards ready......

• Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
A takeaway is hardly a treat or reward for H now is it? It's the norm. A home cooked meal must be rare as rockinghorse shit to that kid.

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
How many nuggies we reckoning will be ordered for tonight's dud, calling McDs now and Hamper's got a pal staying over? How many sauces get ordered and not delivered? Will there be cheese on her burger despite stating no cheese, but it's okay she always orders a back up burger? Or will she go in the huff and not post a dud?
Place yer bets and get yer bingo cards ready......
I’m thinking it’s pizza and co

The girls will have a bambino pizza each, garlic breads and chips to share. Aimless will have her arribiata with extra chilli (did she say she has extra?) portion of fries and garlic bread washed down with Kylie but she won’t show that as she’s the only adult in charge of 2 9 year olds

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I'm sorry your husband suffers this way. Must be such a worry. Is his driving licence impacted at all?

Discussion earlier re the 'can't shop & plan for a week' situation. She is someone that has neither transport nor money problems to have to shop day to day, so I'd bet on it that the reason is she shops more frequently is for the booze. An attempt to make it look like the 'odd' purchase being less noticeable this way.
How can she not plan shopping for a week?
she eats the exact same food on a loop! So does her child
She’s ridiculous

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Proud of her child for getting a blue tick?

Wendy… it’s not a big deal. It’s not like she’s graduated or anything actually worthwhile.

Cast your mind back 30 years when she used to come home with a school award (that each kid got) it’s like that. No big deal, someone else will get one today and it’s forgotten about…not an excuse to knock back several glasses of Kylie (you pair of lushes will celebrate anything) hopefully the next celebration dvla banning that drunk bitch off the road and then hopefully YOU
---

Washing outside is just the best, stick the airer outside
Her voice drains the absolute life out of me!
She works hard 🤣🤣🤣 behave Shirley ffs 🤣 she's absolutely vile at least we know where porky gets her compulsive lying from.....

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
now apparently Mandy is a tattler. I have to say I’m getting a bit fed up of she said this, TL said that. I’ve been trying not to get involved. FYI CC I am not commenting there because I tried joining but felt it all got spoiled. I don’t trust that site. Simple’s. So I will comment here instead. You all read here anyway. I’m over the arguing. I don’t agree with what some people say here sometimes but more often than not I will scroll on by. I’m not here or there to hear what you think about tattle. I’m here to talk about Aimee. I closed my account there for obvious reasons which I’ve said about before and I’m not about to make a new account just to comment this directly on there.
No one here thinks tattle is better 🙄 ffs do you not hear how petty that sounds?? It’s like “my dad’s better than your dad”. What are we, 6?? All this tell tale bollocks is pissing me off now. I barely read there anymore and I think I won’t bother again now.

• Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Yeah, that’s what I was getting at - didn’t know how to say it without looking like I was slagging off a kid 🤣
I’m surprised - I’ve only seen a few of her videos, but am yet to see one where she’s dishing up a proper meal
You’ll be waiting forever for a proper meal 😂 the worst part so far has been a side of cucumber with gravy

• Haha
  • Sick

Ninks56

I suspect she is a lot like my ex when it comes to parenting. When he sees my kid he takes her out and throws money at her to "one up' me cause I do the boring parenting, tidy your room do your homework etc. However this has back fired now she is a teenager cause we have pamper nights with our 99p face masks and paint our nails while she only speaks to him if she wants money and he has to keep it up to not look like a dick. Hope that makes sense! 😂

• Heart

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Just seen this on Charlie’s video
That's a very dignified answer .I think she's probably more hurt than she's showing :-(
What kind of mother blatantly favours one child over another? No wonder Aimless is the shit show of a mother that she is .

• Sad
  • Heart

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
Bullies . Grow the fuck up

What review???
She doesn’t describe anything just oh my god 10/10
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know what a slimming filter is 🤣
She actually said at the beginning of her hotel video ‘carden park or something like that, not sure’ that is appalling and pig ignorant behaviour!! Absolute spoilt and entitled bitch who only does these things to eat more food and drink more alcohol 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

megx

Chatty Member
May Takeaway tracker (I look on just eat for most of the prices)

02.05 - 2x bubble teas from Costa = £8.40 (I'm assuming they were both medium sized)
04.05 - Chinese takeaway = £56.70 (including a 20p bag fee and a 50p service fee but no delivery fees)
10.05 - Starbucks new items = £17.60 (not including any fees or delivery)
10.05 - The Fryery = £15.05 (not including what she ordered for H and her friend)
11.05 - They probably had lunch out in Liverpool + she showed an ice cream
11.05 - Pizza & co. = £23.70 (not including delivery)

Total so far = £121.45

• Wow
  • Sick

thequietone

Chatty Member
I swear there’s a pattern to her posting and so called trolling. She was suspiciously quiet after the vlog yesterday and I swear it’s when she’s concocting fake troll posts and messages to herself. She knows this is the source of her engagement these days and thrives off it. That’s why we see the fake laughing. No one is saying those things to you Aimee except you. Unless you come to tattle of course lol but that’s your choice. But stop trolling yourself, it’s pathetic

katyhorne

Maybe she should try spraying some of that “intensely hydrating” skin mist that she’s oBsEsSeD with on her chest which is starting to look like a saggy scrotum more and more each day 💁🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Piss off and take your mother with you!
Twat Hat just appeared on my fyp, I nearly launched my phone out the window!!! That bloody whiny, fake voice!!😭
It’s the ‘bye for now huns’ or ‘bye for now my loves’ fucking grates on my tits!! She could do with getting in that fucking car and going seeing her other daughter, the lazy pissing bitch!! Anxiety my arse, she goes to Aimee’s cause she can get fed and get some freebies every now and again! Both bloody arseholes!!!

• Heart
  • Haha