Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Proud of her child for getting a blue tick?

Wendy… it’s not a big deal. It’s not like she’s graduated or anything actually worthwhile.

Cast your mind back 30 years when she used to come home with a school award (that each kid got) it’s like that. No big deal, someone else will get one today and it’s forgotten about…not an excuse to knock back several glasses of Kylie (you pair of lushes will celebrate anything) hopefully the next celebration dvla banning that drunk bitch off the road and then hopefully YOU
---

Washing outside is just the best, stick the airer outside
Fuck me Wendy it's shitty tic toc she's not cured cancer! Talk about over the top. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26

MagicCat

VIP Member
The way she parents Harper will backfire massively once she hits teenager years.
Saying No doesn’t make you a bad parent. People who say there kids are they best friend makes me cringe. You need to be a parent first.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
How vacuous is her life to think that a blue tick (that she applied for and has sat waiting to meet the criteria for) warrants actual celebrations.
Absolutely vacuous, just to think I was giddy with happiness and sooooo proud of myself when in 2005 I could write BSc (Hons) after my name....at the age of 45.....studying, working full time, running a home and supporting my son who also gained his degree the same year. Then you have this idiot getting ecstatic over a fucking blue tick, pathetic, useless, needy apology for the females of the world....cnut!

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
Right I’m not joking here but this is definitely going to give me nightmares! I’ve not recovered from the last time she served cucumber with gravy!!!
IMG_5661.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Niamh77*

VIP Member
How can this scrounging beg have the audacity to tell anyone to get a job !! 🤣

You haven’t got a job Brainless
You are nothing but a con artist /scammer

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
Off the back of the unpopular opinion mentioned earlier, I get what you’re saying and I would have agreed previously BUT after all the shit she’s done I don’t. She sent half a million people after SJ for no reason so I feel absolutely no sympathy for the bitch. Plus they’re not wrong, she doesn’t fit in at all!

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I can hand on heart say I’ve never posted on her page for years, the time I did, I was blocked, for asking a genuine question. And that’s how I ended up on here.
And I’m pretty sure most if not all, keep it on here. If she chooses to read here then that’s entirely up to her, I wish people would understand that. Everyone assumes the comments are from Tattlers, but in fact this is not true. And now there is CC I would imagine they’re will be less comments on her page, which leads me to believe that either some people are not aware CC exists or it’s Aimee herself, using a burner account, because she knows troll drama bring views, and her engagement is dropping quite a lot, and buying followers and likes will start to be more noticeable because the likes/comments won’t tally up to the amount of followers.
What I say about her stays on here cus I honestly can’t be fucked with posting on her page and giving her the means to make money off the drama it would create.
Im not contributing to her slobbish lifestyle and shite parenting.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The truth is she's ageing in dog years. You can visibly see a massive difference in her from just a few months ago. The filters can't even help her on this one. It's not even from putting on weight, she looks old, dehydrated, wrinkly and just so unhealthy 😳 she's like a worn out leather flipflop from the sunbeds. Her hair is like a dull straw. The colour is absolutely awful. She's a complete state lately. No make up, botox or cream is going to sort it out. She needs a complete lifestyle overhaul

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
Next she will be telling us she’s safer driving half cut than someone who has never driven under the influence (and likely never will) 🙄. She’s so fucking stupid it’s painful

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Just seen this on Charlie’s video
Think Charlie’s deluding herself to protect herself from the hurt this would cause. It’s blantant she prefers princess pissy piglet because she’s her cash cow and drinking partner

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

MsGilmore

VIP Member
I can hand on heart say I’ve never posted on her page for years, the time I did, I was blocked, for asking a genuine question. And that’s how I ended up on here.
And I’m pretty sure most if not all, keep it on here. If she chooses to read here then that’s entirely up to her, I wish people would understand that. Everyone assumes the comments are from Tattlers, but in fact this is not true. And now there is CC I would imagine they’re will be less comments on her page, which leads me to believe that either some people are not aware CC exists or it’s Aimee herself, using a burner account, because she knows troll drama bring views, and her engagement is dropping quite a lot, and buying followers and likes will start to be more noticeable because the likes/comments won’t tally up to the amount of followers.
Most of the people on Tattle seem to have been fans of these influencers at first and then realised how dishonest they are - as well as being overpaid and underworked.
I saw a TikTok from a woman who works in influencer marketing and she said that it’s not going anywhere. That may be so, but there seems to be an increasing amount of anger towards them and rightly so!

thequietone

Chatty Member
It baffles me what she does all day. A quick video of her chewing coffee in the morning, sometimes the school run, popping to M&S for random shit. That’s it! A sun bed session maybe. Imagine this being your life. What a waste.

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I am actually a bit disappointed that some people think that the majority of us on here would agree with posting nasty comments on her posts. That’s not how it is here - we keep it her, not on her social media 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Does 'rationalising a situation' include launching Halloween trees, pining by the breeze blocks and stretching the truth about dv and mc?

• Haha

Womblewoo

VIP Member
She’s never had those bloody necklaces off her sodding neck! Filtered to fuck again I see!!
IMG_5660.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Lorny

VIP Member
Fucking hell I hate Wendy almost as much as Aimee 🤮daft tart. So proud of my miss piggy lookalike daughter who stuffs her face everyday on camera buys utter shite constantly and has gained about 3 stone in as many months. She is just fab!

• Haha

Lassie21

VIP Member
For someone who has an endless supply of money, she has no style whatsoever, why does she dress like Mr. Tumble?
She needs to step away from Kaiia clothes, they do you no favours love!!
5vUIgB8toYikTVreN9.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Someone asked on the previous video where the Starbucks one had gone and Aimee replied 'too many bullies'. Aimee it's not bullying, it's people sharing their opinions on what's going on in the world and asking you to consider what is going on and what supporting Starbucks means in relation to a particular world situation. That is all, they were asking you to be mindful of what you post. Nothing wrong with that.

• Heart
Reactions: 24