Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Despite everything that’s gone on Jo did do good with this report. I truly hope Aimless gets the outcome she deserves 🤣🤣 She’s so rattled!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Purple star

Chatty Member
Harper was good as gold sitting waiting at the drs so guess what ...a fkn takeaway as a treat, any damn excuse with her the greedy oink 🐷
She’s talking about Harper in that video like she’s a 3 year old ..Why shouldn’t she behave ..She’s 9 she should know how to ..
She must have been fuming her dads not around to have had Harper ..How dare he goes away and leaves Aimee to look after herself 🙈

• Haha

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
Another reason I believe she doesn't have anxiety is idiotic answers like this .No one with anxiety would reply like that.
Being irrational is literally one of the biggest things for an anxiety sufferer, I’ve had it for years and I can blow up the smallest insignificant thing into a mania. It’s a sickness and it’s a horrible horrible thing to live with, Aimee has no idea, and she throws these things around like it’s nothing 🤬

K4040

VIP Member
She is a crafty fucker, she knew that video would attract " controversy"..there'll be a clap back at some point!
She really has got it down to a fine art these days...how to draw in the views etc, all whilst making no effort and looking like a vile, stinking, horrible, greasy mess🤢
Also deflects from the whole dvla situation. They’re now focused on her Botox & not waiting for her to announce the medical results.
She’s so manipulative and some people are so blind to it, it allows her to carry on. Hopefully more people open their eyes to the real Aimee (filters and all)

• Heart

Sazza25

VIP Member
It’s more the fact you can’t even drink a Starbucks without someone leaving a comment or saying free Palestine. I understand what’s happened is dreadful and it’s been worded wrong, of course I dont find people dying or being harmed boring that’s tragic.

• Heart
  • Angry

Lassie21

VIP Member
That answer from Charlie has made me so sad tbh......I think she is a good Mum, works and just get on with it, on her own a lot of the time from what we can see!
Wendy should be saying how proud she is off her doing it literally on her own.

TU76e2JHkPchG.gif

• Heart
  • Sad

HumanPerson

I would assume if the DVLA have requested the medical then it would be them that would be making the decision as to whether she is fit to drive based on the information given to them by the GP?

Either way, conclusion is that she either lied about the extend of her anxiety and the whole nearly passing out at the wheel, or she’s lying to health professionals.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Ladies I've just had a wee quick read on CC, not to throw my 2 pennies worth in but I'm going to......its all getting a wee bit childish is it not! We are supposed to be grown women/men and it really shouldn't be one site against the other??
We don't really know each other and at the end of the day it's just a comment site, surely it's not that deep. It's making us all look like a bunch of twats!

As you were you jobless hags 🥰

• Heart

Jaybtee

VIP Member
wendy literally goes to liverpool and abroad with aimee. Dont tell me charlies is too far for her. Absoluely ridic. Charlies had to get on with it hense the tough exterior. Very sad - and shes the youngest and also has had less opportunity because her dads not really rich.
i hope she finds someone great to share her life with and who loves her son

• Heart

Lovethesun

Chatty Member
Mine The Hippos latest 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Christ that’s an unfortunate shot of Aimee 😂😂😂😂😂. He has got to be her father , the downturned sad sack mouth 🤣🤣🤣

this is why tik tok annoys me . Aimee is a very average looking woman with an average child nothing special in the slightest . But she’s been given an inflated ego by strangers worshipping her , why ?? Non of us will ever know .
She’s deluded which is why she can’t keep a man , she’s so average & expects worshipping in the real world . That only happens in your phone Aimee the real world & most men think your a knob

• Haha

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I never go to the doctors on a Monday it’s such a wanky palaver.
Just thought I’d share that.
Will she find out today if she can drive, when I got my diagnosis I had to let dvla know, and had a medical,l had an assessment, mine was done at the hospital. Then the findings report were sent to dvla and then I was notified. I wasn’t told that day. My licence was modified (can’t drive huge lorries or 7 seater and upwards coaches now) never did before so I don’t miss it.,🤣
I was deemed fit to drive, and still am, however I tend not to anymore. I’m enjoying the chauffeured life now, after 30 years driving. I’m like the queen 🤴 👋🏼 🚗

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
Imagine having to turn the comments off on an ad for the best nail polish in the world and then filming yourself at a "work event" with nails in that state!!

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Proud of her child for getting a blue tick?

Wendy… it’s not a big deal. It’s not like she’s graduated or anything actually worthwhile.

Cast your mind back 30 years when she used to come home with a school award (that each kid got) it’s like that. No big deal, someone else will get one today and it’s forgotten about…not an excuse to knock back several glasses of Kylie (you pair of lushes will celebrate anything) hopefully the next celebration dvla banning that drunk bitch off the road and then hopefully YOU
---

Washing outside is just the best, stick the airer outside
How cringe! 😂
Who wrote the speech? She keeps looking down to her notes. How embarrassing.

You'd think she was filming a clip for an award at the Pride of Britain or This is your life. Absolutely toe curling.

• Haha
  • Sick

Bec3007

VIP Member
All I’ll say on the matter is it’s funny how there’s been no real drama on here and then another site appears and it’s drama galore. I’m glad we stick with facts and I’m also glad I’m not spending my days really trying everything to bring someone down (the majority of those over there are just like us I’ll say that) I understand certain things from a safety point of view but not every little thing needs reporting to an authority or police. Aimee will be the cause of her own downfall, it won’t happen overnight but it will happen.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Who is this unrecognisable person at the Chlamydia Spa event?
Stuffing themselves silly
IMG_5536.jpeg
IMG_5537.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
My theory is she once had a panic attack.... got loads of attention loved it and made it her whole personality to manipulate people.
Her mum only lingers for what she can get. I've said it before... if Charley had aimless money old yo-yo knickers would suddenly overcome her "driving to Blackpool only aniexty"
Aimless is she proving she is the biggest fraud on the app.... she thinks she's won against the troll but all she's done is expose herself to be a liar.
Now to prove she's a narcissist.... her "mate" has launched a new product, which is quite an achieve..... where's vavs flowers to congratulate her??? No aimless spoke to a gp and got flowers.
SHE IS A JOKE!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23