Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evie1975

VIP Member
I don't like Aimee, her content is dull and monotonous and she's just boring AF. I think there's stuff she should be called out on around lies, use of filters etc but in my opinion (and I get it will be unpopular here) I don't think writing nasty stuff in her comments is the one. That comment about her being there when everyone is much younger and prettier than her is just unnecessary imo. To me that IS trolling. Saying it here is one thing as she'd have to seek it out but deliberately insinuating she's old and ugly in her actual comments is a bit grim. I get people won't agree - I'll see myself out 😂
I am actually a bit disappointed that some people think that the majority of us on here would agree with posting nasty comments on her posts. That’s not how it is here - we keep it her, not on her social media 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 35

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Aimee’s been verified ✔ what she really needs is to be certified 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Rolandtherat

VIP Member
sazza I like you and I've seen your going through a tough time just now and I really hope you will be ok so please don't think I'm being a bitch was just a bit taken back with your comment. Im sure you don't mean all the people being killed is boring. What's boring is how none of these influencers will even acknowledge the comments about Palestine. About the 14,000 children that have lost their lives!. They will still support brands who are profiting from mass genocide.
---
None of us im sure wish to get into a polital debate all falling out etc and we know from sazzas posts she's a nice lady and I don't want her to feel we are all jumping on her she seems to be going through some things just now and maybe just not thought clearly plus miss piggy aka aimee would love to see this thread go to pieces so let's keep it on topic you lovely lot 💖 or uz can just tell me to piss off lol 😬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
So we have multiple fainting episodes, and health anxiety.
Ok if you are prone to fainting, then you shouldn’t drive, syncope is dangerous, there may be times when you can’t just pull a car over, or just miraculously stop it.
And health anxiety? Ok then, so if you have been diagnosed in the past with a basal cell carcinoma, why would you risk your health on sun beds, if you had health anxiety.
This is what rattled me, it’s the lies.

• Angry
  • Heart
Any excuse for a take away. Your daughter is 9 years old, it’s normal for her to be able to sit nicely and wait for an appointment. It doesn’t need rewarding with another greasy beige take away.

Doctor says she’s okay to drive 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sick

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
If your life is measured by a blue tick, and winning in life. then the world is indeed fucked.

I’m off out in the sunshine. I’m giving myself a day off, because I can. I’m meeting my friend of 42 years for a catch up, then lunch. Then I’m going to come home, to my husband and son, and pets, have dinner all together, and watch a movie.
To me that is me winning in life. Give me that anyday, rather than a empty life, of nothing but talking to strangers and sitting on your own eating pudding.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Johnson1901

VIP Member
So, am I right in saying she’s just stayed in her room and not gone down to breakfast to mix with everyone else?
If I had put the event on and she did that, then I’d be really annoyed

I notice how happy she was with them having BOLLINGER
Might think ya posh but you stirred your drink with a breakfast spoon and your house stinks of cat piss 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Right everyone I've just told my husband (who faints alot) to just 'stop himself next time! He's very confused as even though he knows its happening unfortunately he can't stop himself...I'm disappointed actually cuz I'm sick of having to find.him and make him comfortable listen if aimee is clever enough to allow herself to 'stop passing out'why can't my husband. And if he can stop himself then his little life saving alarm won't ever go off again job done its like a miracle could happen moving forward

Thanks aimee 👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Bec3007

VIP Member
This will probably cause uproar but I find this whole dvla thing boring now. If she’s fit to drive cool, if she’s not cool. I understand why she was reported but I think there’s a lot of people thinking this will be her downfall either way but her huns won’t even notice that she’s lied about how bad her anxiety or anything else is

• Heart

IfImHonesht

Chatty Member
I must be a right bitch then because my children never got "a treat for being good as gold at the doctors" when they were almost ten years of age, they were just expected to behave as they were old enough to know how too.

What a weird thing to say to justify yet another take away.. how many's that this week?

Jazsh

Thread suggestion : Cant look at food without salivating, too dirty to be dating, needs her house fumigating

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's had botox before she's full of shit. You're telling me that she's had her lips done multiple times, but spends two years researching botox?? All while smashing the sunbeds and walking around with a head like a wrinkled foreskin? Fuck off Aimless 🤣🤣🤣 you tell some whoppers

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
Absolute bollocks she asked them if they wanted to go the beach or the park! Has Harper ever stepped foot on the local beach? Or played at the local park? Isn’t she 9?! My daughter is 11, she couldn’t even tell me what Space NK is never mind want to spend her Saturdays shopping there! Aimee is ruining that child!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Of course the doctor said you’re fit to drive 🙄🙄 So you have been lying about passing out from anxiety then haven’t you Aimee! Stupid cunt. Surely though, the doctor would not be giving a verdict on behalf of the DVLA?

• Heart

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
That video is one of the reasons she's so disliked. It was sanctimonious, patronising, smug and a know it all attititude.
She will lie her way out of any situation as she has no shame

• Heart
  • Angry