Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
So bendy Wendy only mentions staying on the sofa when she tries the drink and itā€™s strong? So it was fine to drive before that was it Wendy?! Although youā€™ve been out drinking this afternoon! Itā€™s disgusting how much they drink drive šŸ˜” canā€™t go see her poorly daughter as she has anxiety driving but will get behind the wheel drunk! What a load of bollocks!šŸ¤£

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Fucking state of them 2 old winos šŸ¤¢ Rrrrrr Charlie must feel like utter shit seeing those 2 out getting pissed together and once again she isnā€™t invited.

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So my cousin ā€˜playedā€™ on her nerves , was never away from dr wi anxiety and panic attacks that she claimed she had daily. All to keep her on dla /pip. Totally exaggerated everything but it eventually came back n bit her on the arse cos when her daughter was unable to look after her daughter the court gave full custody to the wee girls daddy because the grand medical issues were deemed too severe to take care of a child. So all Aimeeā€™s panic attacks for effect n attention could very well go the same wi wi the dvla
I think that's what she's done in the past, she's lied about how bad she is to her doctors, claimed she has all these medical and mental health issues in order to support a PIP/DLA claim.

Now she's fucked because she has spent so much time proving how bad she is, she has to back track and say in her words SHE'S ABSOLUTELY FINE! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

No evidence has been fabricated, the person who reported her merely sent them HER OWN TIKTOKS! What a fool!!!!

The girl who cried wolf springs to mind!!!!

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
So don't you usually order full English OR pastries OR cereal OR yoghurt & fruit? Why would you need to order EVERYTHING, unless you're a materialistic, gluttonous wretch.

• Sick
Reactions: 26

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Her huns really arenā€™t helping her. Will she pass, probably, but dvla obviously thought their was enough evidence to get her in for a medical.
Id take this as a sign to change and grow, and go and live a proper life.
I honestly think sheā€™s scared of getting a real Job, either she is lazy, or she doesnā€™t like being told what to do.

• Heart

thequietone

Chatty Member
Sheā€™s deliberately saying theyā€™re not acrylics because she knows theyā€™re stuck on nails that sheā€™s painted herself. She thinks that by not outright lying that itā€™s ok but itā€™s really not!

Foxycoxy

In a cost of living crisis where people are struggling for food that cunt goes and buys 3 desserts then hates 2 of them. She boils my piss. Fuck off

• Angry

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesnā€™t mind the ceiling?
Nope I donā€™t mind it, I still have it in my lounge, the swirly round. But then my house is very eclectic, I have Victorian gothic/art nouveau/Edwardian/witch aesthetic. So I canā€™t judge šŸ¤£ I think I could sell tickets to view my home, itā€™s like a museum, and because Aimee already outed my job, you know exactly whatā€™s inside.

• Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
She wonā€™t be able to talk about the hair removal thing anymore? wtf? Just because theyā€™re not paying you anymore, wish people would wake up to these wasters. Something is only amazing if theyā€™re getting cash to say it is.
Has she ever done a follow up video with these amazing results with anything she's flogged?

I'll hold my hands upcand say in the beginning of all this TT shop stuff, I've been influenced to buy things. Then as times gone on and anythings and everything is the best thing ever, when it's clearly not was an eye opener. I do think more & more ppl are starting to realise the same and that can only be a good thing. Especially as times are hard for a lot of ppl at the moment.

Just remember lurkers.... these influencers just want your hard earned cash until a few weeks later when it's another ad for the next best thing. Save your pennies and spend it on something worthwhile

• Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
Who wears a full face of slap to a spa?

also she was about to zip up that jacket and then realised it wouldnā€™t work šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha

Bec3007

VIP Member
It makes me laugh that weā€™re the sad ones but miss catpiss is spending her weekend with her 5 smelly cats, alcohol, enough food to feed a village and a GORGEOUS smelling candle. Living the dream Aimee

• Haha