Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Well done @ChubClubThug you win the pile of smashed Disney dinner plates but first you need to claim on your insurance to get them šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

The big filthy six toed narcissistic gremlin is gaslighting galore (she doesn't like cheese don't you know, but sheā€™ll test cheese cake because sheā€™ll do anything for the toothless brainless ones šŸ˜¬ well just take their money)

Threatening to stop taste testing ramming food down her gullet quicker than she gulps Kylie cos people calling her out..

STILL looks like she hasn't washed for a month and in need of a sheep dip - those poor decorators and floor people, hope theyā€™re vaccinated

Has 24hr camera with guard (officer doofy) but itā€™s really a posh ring doorbell

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Must be great to throw money around to get shit done, bitch couldn't even paint her daughters room šŸ™„ she hasn't even pulled the carpet up or took cushions of the couch!

I'm a single mamma and have done probably 80% of my house myself, I pulled up carpets, laminate, nearly killed myself moving furniture, decorated, hung up curtains,blinds, built flatpacks ,I mow my own grass and I've taken my kids away by myself multiple times.

It's not hard it's called being a fucking responsible adult you lazy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

K4040

VIP Member
Iā€™ve said it before but I still stand by this.

TT shop should be taken off ā€œcreatorsā€ if they have asa rulings against them. The rulings show the creator isnā€™t credible & very likely to mislead customers & also ruin companies reputation.

This is the third time sheā€™s had a ruling against her & I know the fake tan drops has been reported by people on CC.

People need to wake up and realise that Aimee and other creators claiming everything is the best product ever is one big con. TikTok was fun now itā€™s just a narcissists QVC

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lassie21

VIP Member
I'm sure Charlie feels lovely watching them 2 wenches and Wendy saying "oh my favourite".....oh we can see she is a fav and by a mile too!! They should be ashamed!! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
---
Oh Debs....creased!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Screenshot_20240504_194618.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

From the dvla to asa, things arenā€™t going well for Ehmayyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lassie21

VIP Member
Maybe just an idea, but personally I would take the size sticker off my t-shirt before I wear it.....thats maybe just me though šŸ™„šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Why does she always look like she needs a wash!?!
Screenshot_20240509_112807.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
NO NO FUCKING NO,

what a load of utter bullshit - can't get a Dr's appointment, boo hoo, keep fucking trying then or use some of your ill gotten gains to take some pressure of your gp and go private!

I'm also calling UTTER BULLSHIT on the whole police going out for cctv, nope didn't happen. My child got threatened with a knife on the way out of school 3 weeks ago, teachers identified them, I identified them, we have names,not one police officer has been out looking for cctv, so the fact someone is taking pictures and police are at her disposal reeks of BULL SHIT! Stop taking up services needed by actual victims you absolute freak of nature!

School runs start, breakdowns begin!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Lorny

VIP Member
Some of her huns are starting to get fed up of the constant spending!
She wonā€™t be able to talk about the hair removal thing anymore? wtf? Just because theyā€™re not paying you anymore, wish people would wake up to these wasters. Something is only amazing if theyā€™re getting cash to say it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
As in everybody acts perfect, sorry I donā€™t wanna offend anyone but going through a bad patch and some of the stuff said about Aimee kinda hits home and feels like a judgmental thread
Sazza, Iā€™ve always found you to be an honest poster and that alone is the polar opposite of Aimee. I sometimes take things to heart too but none of this is about you or I. Iā€™ve spoken here about being an alcoholic and if Iā€™m not feeling great, I can feel prickly about folk calling her an alkie etc but itā€™s where Iā€™m at to be honest. People are only speaking in the context of Aimee.

Every day you get up and do the best by your child - we know that from what you post. You live your life alongside your child, not seeing them as an inconvenience that you canā€™t be bothered with. You consider them in the decisions you make - Aimee doesnā€™t.

I canā€™t speak for everyone but Aimeeā€™s being judged here on an overall picture and because she always, always puts herself first. She lies and manipulates situations, sheā€™s rude and obnoxious and Iā€™ve never came across anyone so selfish. Iā€™ve yet to see an endearing quality about her.

But if youā€™re feeling judged for wearing Tammy Girl style necklaces day and night for months then soz but youā€™re on your own šŸ˜‰.

Donā€™t give yourself a hard time and I hope you feel better soon ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 35

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Gorgeous thread tittle. Iā€™ve gone right back to the beginning of her thread (not having a particularly mobile day today, so wanted to read) Iā€™ve been here since the first thread, and reading and looking at all the photos from a couple of years, wow, her decline in everything from her house, personal care, looks everything has just disintegrated. She is addicted to TikTok itā€™s all she cares about, what a fucking tragedy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Clementine

VIP Member
Wasnā€™t she bragging about eating a packet of Cheddars in bed at some point after coming home drunk?

Thatā€™s fucking hilarious, Iā€™m an uneducated jobless hag but Iā€™ve never felt the need to apologise for eating a cheesecake in my 44 years of life on this planet. Itā€™s absolutely ludicrous and something you could imagine in a satirical comedy based on Influencers. This is her life. This is how her bills are paid. How mortifying.

The apology though, masterclass in how to make the apologiser come across like a victim and now needs to be pitied. Didnā€™t work for me, but Iā€™m sure those people sharing that one brain cell will fall for it.

Reactions: 34

dancing flamingo

Chatty Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if Charley become wealthy ole scissor hands would overcome her fear of driving to Blackpool in a flash. Aimless looses an eyelash and she's runs around. Charley having a bad time with her teeth and clearly her mental health shirl goes on the piss with her cash cow begging for a box of biscuits.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34