Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
Thing is, if the ad was about the nail polish and how chip resistant it was. Then really doesnā€™t matter if sheā€™s painted over press on nails, gel or acrylic extensions, you can do that with nail polish if you want and thereā€™s no problem with that! Itā€™s the fact sheā€™s lied and said they re her natural nails when theyā€™re clearly not! If she not said that or tagged that, no one would have any issues!!! She really doesnā€™t help herself!

Reactions: 31

K4040

VIP Member
AS PREDICTABLE AS ALWAYS

oh, Iā€™ve got kidney pain, Iā€™m drinking waterā€¦ 2 days later hereā€™s the ad! 50 bottles for 25 quid! I can buy 12 bottles for Ā£2!

Ā£25 is someoneā€™s gas/electric/food money for the week - RELATABLE MY ARSE
---
Oh and Aimee, you still look like you need a wash. Looks like you donā€™t water of any kind, not to drink or wash with..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why does bendy Wendy sausage fingers insist on looking like a Village People tribute who's missing the other members šŸ„“

• Haha

thequietone

Chatty Member
I know I shouldnā€™t be shocked but tonightā€™s debacle left me šŸ˜® the blatant lies and on an AD too. This has to be her worst yet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lassie21

VIP Member
Is that normal? Every time your child is at their Dad's you go shopping for "single girl snacks".....more sugar loaded crap that makes you feel crap after eating it.

A wee bit of advise from an uneducated hag like me......step away from the sunbeds girl, you aren't doing yourself any favours at all!!

• Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
What a load of shite for Harpers lunch! Just all thrown together like the bloody living room!
IMG_5608.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Mrsell

What in the Live Laugh Love is this woman's house?! It reminds me of the 'meals' she makes, just a load of random shit chucked together

• Haha

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Mum at park = miserable face, probably fake panic attack
Mum at space NK = giddy to be spending

doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out why H suggests going shopping

• Heart
  • Sad

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Got some screenshots of some comments which I thought I would post before they are deleted!
Sorry if already been posted1 I was about 20 pages behind and couldnā€™t catch up!
Never said she had a " disability "????
Anxiety
Depression
Insomnia
IBS
Heart condition
Some type of skin cancer
C diff
More antibiotics than Boots

Ffs she forgets the lies ahe spouts

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
No fucking skanky Shirl there šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬
---
And that guy didnā€™t call you cos he realised what a smelly filthy slutty cunt you are
Will someone please bolt clip that awful necklace off her fat neck. I'm sick of seeing it šŸ„“

• Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
Hereā€™s some content for you piss flaps, buy some food for a food bank and donate it you greedy dosser

• Heart

horseybox1982

VIP Member
I often question myself on whether Iā€™m a good parent. I feel like I'm endlessly shouting at my 3 to behave etc etc etc but then I watch this hot mess and realise Iā€™m not doing that bad. My kids are polite, they are fed well even though we have the usual awkwardness of one wonā€™t eat broccoli, one who wonā€™t eat cheese or beef and one who is a human dustbin like his mum. They love being feral and being outside, hate shops and would rather eat their own heads than go to the supermarket.

Harperā€™s life is just really sad. Aimee is clueless. I hope Harper gets some enrichment when with her Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh ffs!!!! What an utter lazy twat.....5 seconds in and she is exhausted from having an everything shower and she can't open a fking sandwich bag!! šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆšŸ˜” piss off!!

Sorry ladies I'm not in the mood for this moaning cow bag this morning!! āœŒāœŒšŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
41CDE8B6-D1F8-495F-B986-83E66E1F42D3.jpeg

Sorry to anyone who likes this but this screams ā€œ94 year old grandmas houseā€ to me! The fire and hideous mirror combo šŸ˜± all the money she throws at stuff and she keeps this, so dated! She clearly isnā€™t moving if sheā€™s having new flooring and decorators in?

• Sick

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
Geews geewsā€¦. Youā€™ll die laughing when I tell you my hilarious story this morning. I went to McDonaldā€™s drive through after school run and devastated they forgot my extra hash brown. Iā€™m so sorry I forgot to do a videoā€¦. I shouldā€™ve done. I messed up. Do you know what I did? I walked into McDonaldā€™s and asked for my extra hash brown andā€¦ they gave it to me. šŸ˜® no drama. Just needed to tell youā€¦. As you were

• Haha

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
Iā€™m just more appalled that she had her mum round cos she was ā€˜poorlyā€™ and Charlie was left to fend for herself.
Aimee is an absolute disgrace. Poor Charlie, it must feel shit for her

• Sad
  • Angry