Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The silver outfit - ‘Imagine the hair, the make up, the whole thing’ 🤣🤣 Oh we can trust me 🙈 She has the worst taste ever and that camera in the corner is hysterical 🤣 Ru Paul’s Drag Race here we come 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Especially with filthy feet!!! Get a bloody wash you absolute minger 🤮🤮
You know I’m glad someone else noticed this as well as me, made me feel sick 🤢
Also, she had those toes done for Spain, so in all the time she’s been back, has she not cut her toe nails? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Nooo that silver suit is not the one. It’s too small and she’s too mature for it.
What you going to do Aimee? Tell the police WW didn’t like your clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is her choice for a 'Glamourous Event' ...is she joining the circus? Won a role in The Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Thats a size 12? 🤣🤣🤣
My friend is a std size 10 usually but no more than a size 12 even at worst but she tried on that same Zara co-ord set and had to size up to a size 14 to get into it!! Zara clothes are notoriously cut small.

The suit goes up to size 18 so I'm guessing Shameless would've needed to size up 1 or 2 sizes as well!
That jacket is far too small on her, the model wears it correctly! For £100 for the set at least get it so it fits Ehmey, you will still look like a trashy clown with the hair and makeup!!

WTH - THOSE TROTTERS!!!!
Her feet and nails are disgusting! At least wash your feet before you try on new clothes!!! 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s even too tight on her upper arms - you can see it pulling so then the shoulder pads don’t sit right either !!

Reactions: 18
This is her choice for a 'Glamourous Event' ...is she joining the circus? Won a role in The Rocky Horror Picture Show?

Thats a size 12? 🤣🤣🤣
My friend is a std size 10 usually but no more than a size 12 even at worst but she tried on that same Zara co-ord set and had to size up to a size 14 to get into it!! Zara clothes are notoriously cut small.

The suit goes up to size 18 so I'm guessing Shameless would've needed to size up 1 or 2 sizes as well!
That jacket is far too small on her, the model wears it correctly! For £100 for the set at least get it so it fits Ehmey, you will still look like a trashy clown with the hair and makeup and hopefully you wil
Nooooo don’t put Columbia from TRHPS in the same group as Aimee 🤣🤣🤣
I cosplay her and magenta at least 8 times a year. 👄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was so bored during the night shift last night and ended up trawling back thro her insta.
This, what we see now, I don't get it!
It's been said so many times, but the change in her is unbelievable, from her looks to her voice, even the way she presents herself.
I don't think old granny gash flash scissorhands was doing her hair back then either!
Sort yourself out Shamey, seriously !

Reactions: 15
So harpers Saturday morning “activity” was tasting gravy 😂
Having chicken chips garlic bread and all those fried onions then had pizza co in evening more chips and garlic bread!! How was she even hungry after that lunch!!
---
She’s such a pig

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So hold on a minute.....H has been asked to try Slim chickens new gravy, but she can't be shown on camera and has gave a thumbs up , what the hell is that video about 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also Mcds, Slims Chicken and Pizza and Co in 2 days!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So now it becomes clear WHY Shameless and Hamper went into Liverpool again on Saturday.

All for a FREE meal at Slim Chickens to try their NEW GRAVY!

So this weekend Hamper has beed fed:
- McDonalds
- Pizza & Co
- A skip load of sweets, chocolate, biscuits, etc from Tesco
- Home made 'McMuffins'

Will it be KFC or Indian tonight???

Attachments

• 61.7 KB
    • Sick
    • Angry
    Reactions: 17
    Wonder if Slim Chickens knew that the taste tester is banned from being shown on TikTok - pointless! 😂

• Haha
    Reactions: 16
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.