Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deliberately placed the camera there for the try on to show everyone the camera in her lounge?! Why a camera in your lounge? That’s weird. Anyway why is below her knees a completely different colour to the rest of her body above?
Strategically placed shopping bags to hide the tit tip in the corner too

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can tell from looking at the outfit on the model that it’s far too small on Aimee. She needs to size up for sure if she wants to wear it. The button on the blazer is holding on for dear life.
Size up? Nah, at least 2 sizes up!! Aimless, you will NEVER look like the girl modelling it, note, GIRL.....not an almost 40 year old allegedly grown woman. Let's be honest the model looks gorgeous in that outfit, naturally tanned, naturally slim and naturally not caked in umpteen layers of slap 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m sorry but that silver outfit is not for a 40 year old in my opinion. I know you should be able to dress how you like in this day and age but she’s no idea about clothes or how to dress for any occasion. Ive seen that outfit on my FYP on tik tok with a creator wearing it, I’d say she’s was in her 20’s. She looked beautiful but I don’t think it’s for a 40 year old.

Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but that silver outfit is not for a 40 year old in my opinion. I know you should be able to dress how you like in this day and age but she’s no idea about clothes or how to dress for any occasion. Ive seen that outfit on my FYP on tik tok with a creator wearing it, I’d say she’s was in her 20’s. She looked beautiful but I don’t think it’s for a 40 year old.
Especially with filthy feet!!! Get a bloody wash you absolute minger 🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That silver get up I'd at least two sizes too small.on top! She's such a filthy mess that I just think she looks tit in everything!
The filter doesn't help...it makes her head look enormous!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is the event an The Greatest Showman fancy dress
Absolutely howling ! What a hot mess she looks
Please please where that Aimless !!!
Imagine her rocking up in that !
She will look like an absolute tool !!!
Well she won’t need to change her makeup look as she already looks like she works at a circus 🤡
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This is what came to mind regarding the Silver outfit 🤣🫣...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely too small on aimless, but I also think it looks tit on the model 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m the same age as Aimee and wouldn’t wear the silver outfit! It’s also too small for her! The button of the jacket is clinging on for dear life and her arse will eat those shorts!
I would wear tailored shorts with tights, but I dance so my legs are quite toned.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.